[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personal Blog of a Social Recluse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1486606188852.jpg (85KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486606188852.jpg
85KB, 1024x1024px
>Decided to run a marathon for charity just as a way to get out of my room, since I don't know anyone and don't have any social hobbies
>The event is the run itself, plus an exclusive nightclub event afterwards
>First time I've done anything social in 6 years
>Show up on time, almost chicken out at the door, but eventually go in
>They give out glow-in-the-dark face paint and stuff which we are supposed to apply ourselves
>Not very artistic, just cover my entire face in orange paint
>Go out feeling like a loser
>Four different women ask to take pictures with me before the race, make low-quality small talk with each of them before finding a way to excuse myself because I don't know how to push the conversation forward at all
>Two official camera people for the event also chase me down and take promotional pictures, which I don't think they did for too many people there
>Run the race, do not-great (25 minutes for a 5k)
>Feeling alright, decide to try the nightclub thing just to experience it
>It's loud, I don't know anyone and I don't want to be autistic and sit at a table by myself, so I leave after 5 minutes and go home
>On the way back, I realize that these are the first positive interactions I've had with anyone outside my family in over half a decade
Feels ok
>>
>>35360955
shut up, I want to hear the dog
>>
>>35360955
When was this, OP?
>>
File: Foam-Glow-Photographer-LR-7666.jpg (84KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Foam-Glow-Photographer-LR-7666.jpg
84KB, 800x533px
>>35360955
At least you got a cool pic out of it, OP!
Pic related, it is of OP.
>>
>>35361277
Race started around 7:35, finished at 8, night club thing started at 9. All GMT, so for reference the night club thing started almost an hour ago.

>>35361314
I'm 6'3'' and that guy looks like he's drowning.
>>
>>35360955
>shut in who hasn't come out of his room in years running a 25 minute 5k

That's a lie and a half
>>
>>35361343
Oh ok so you went to Glow In The Park?
>>
>>35360955
>>Four different women ask to take pictures with me before the race, make low-quality small talk with each of them before finding a way to excuse myself because I don't know how to push the conversation forward at all

I cannot believe this. Strangers don't ask other strangers for selfies.
>>
>>35361314
op you look like a little kid have you not been out of the house since birth
>>
>>35361359
I go to the gym and exercise on the orbital (pic related).
Turns out running is a lot harder than the setting I had the machine on, but I can go half an hour on it. It's not a social activity.

>>35361381
No, and if that event also has foam, you're looking in the wrong places.

>>35361394
It's honestly true, but the minor embellishment is that the women were in pairs each time, so it was really two sets of interactions.
>>
>>35360955
why did they want to take your picture? you must have done the paint wrong and looked foolish (they were making fun of you)
>>
>>35361438
>why did they want to take your picture?
Yeah, no clue. I'm hoping someone here has had similar experiences, since I'm 100% socially incompetent and can't parse anything beyond "they want to fuck". I expect that at least one of my pictures will show up in promotional material, since this was the first time they've held this particular event.
>>
File: 829-h_main-w[1].png (76KB, 635x280px) Image search: [Google]
829-h_main-w[1].png
76KB, 635x280px
>>35361432
>(pic related).
whoops
>>
Oh, I just want to supplement my post by mentioning that I'm looking for other stuff to do now since I feel like doing this again but better. The only thing that isn't a movie night is a trip to Auschvitz in a month, and I'm actually considering shelling out 200 pounds on the off chance I could strike up a conversation with the person sitting next to me on the bus.
>>
>>35361832
>he goes to a labour camp to watch movies
is this a british thing?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.