[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any lucid dreamers out there?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1488559897946.jpg (133KB, 862x725px) Image search: [Google]
1488559897946.jpg
133KB, 862x725px
Any lucid dreamers out there?
>>
>>35360566
I think this image is important
>>
>>35360566
I used to lucid dream a lot on anti-depressants.
I don't think I have even once in the past 3 years.

I miss how amazing it felt.
>>
I've had some success but my best lucid dreams came after considerable mental effort throughout the day in the preceding weeks - a process I've struggled to reproduce since.
>>
Anyone who claims they've done lucid dreams for more than three minutes in lying to you. There's literally no evidence to back up lucid dreaming.
>>
>>35360725
There is no evidence for ANY dreaming. cuck
>>
File: 1462865291137.png (152KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1462865291137.png
152KB, 500x377px
>>35360566
No but one time I woke up from sleep but wasn't able to move my body

it was legitimately scary as fuck

I tried to scream for my parents but couldn't move my mouth

eventually (it was only like 20 seconds honestly) I was able to budge a little and I shaked my head and snapped out of it

have any of you guys done this?
>>
>>35360781
Wrong. We have ample scientific evidence of dreaming.
>>
>>35360566
>too scared to lucid dream because of sleep paralysis
>>
A few times, last time it happened i was hitting on two girls i knew when i realised that it was a dream and i could do what i want
>>
>>35360824
I've twice managed to induce sleep paralysis by lying perfectly still on my back in bed and resisting any urge to move or roll over - the slightest movement can fuck it up and it takes at least 20 minutes.
Not fighting sleep paralysis when it comes on is the weirdest thing (massive ringing in the ears etc.) Keep relaxing and you end up in a highly lucid state where you can have an out of body experience.
I had one on the second go. It lasted a couple of minutes. Tried to look at myself in bed asleep but I was just an indistinct blob of black. Attempted to fly but as soon as I hit the metaphorical ceiling I woke up.
Haven't tried it since as on both occasions I was unable to get back to sleep again.
>>
>>35360566
>can't remember ever having lucid dreams
I want too!
>>
every single fucking time i go lucid, my brain can no longer process the power I have been given, the dream crashes and I wake up near instantly.

>tfw too intelligent for god powers
>>
>>35360906
Every single time I manage to go lucid I grab the closest pussy.
>>
File: 1415315178628.png (1MB, 1437x732px) Image search: [Google]
1415315178628.png
1MB, 1437x732px
>>35360566
I know what's out there: a jungle!
>>
>>35360842
nothing specific or insightul besides that you know it happens. Obviously not what i meant.
>>
nope but I would like to have one someday
>>
>>35360566
I have a lot of dreams about girls wanting to fuck me. Its actually kind of sad
>>
>>35360566
I just purchased a book learning the art of lucid dreaming.

Hoping to have a world of my own very soon.
>>
File: 1487728095772[1].png (8KB, 344x341px) Image search: [Google]
1487728095772[1].png
8KB, 344x341px
Anybody here got some tips for a robot who's trying to lucid dream for the first time?
>>
The only time I can lucid dream is when I sort of wake up in the morning but I'm still half asleep. If I drift back to sleep I can enter a dream that I have control over somehow
>>
>>35360566
i dnno why, but her smug face irritates the shit out of me. i must be alone in this. she is very cute and talented
>>
The only time I ever lucid dreamed was when I woke up after a night of heavy drinking. It felt so weird and cool. Right before it got into it I felt my head shaking and I kept hearing what sounded like an earthquake. Any sound I thought of I would start to hear realistically. Eventually I "got up" on my bed but realized I was dreaming. I starting running around and trying to shoot lightning bolts out of my hands but it didn't work and I woke up. It probably only lasted like 20 seconds. My vision was also really fucked up at the time. I could only see out of my right eye and when I tried opening my left eye I opened it in real life and saw my bed and the wall in my room, so I closed it and went back into my dream. It was so bizarre and I've never been able to do it again.
>>
>>35360824
its called sleep paralysis anon. and yeah it's pretty terrifying anon. It occurs when your mind is awake but your body is asleep. It happened to me once before. That was when i realized that I was a coward lol.
>>
File: Cuck.jpg (73KB, 445x629px) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.jpg
73KB, 445x629px
>>35360781

Why do people like you come to threads like this?
>>
>>35360566
I've had some weird dreams the other day's nothing yesterday, but before that I dreamed about falling off a bridge and just floating down a river naked so I couldn't get out. Usually I wake up after something startling, so I was surprised that I was in the river. The day or so after I dreamed that my (non existent) gf drowned in the ocean and I didn't even try reviving her as she lay on the beach. Don't know what that was all about. I don't think I want to control my dreams, since I might miss something my subconscious wants to tell me, but I'm not sure what my dreams mean.
>>
>>35363205
Sure though the last time I tried to was over 5 years ago but i did end up succesfully dreaming.
Steps
>1. Create a dream Journal and write down every single dream that you have and all that you can remember. Immideately after you wake up.
The longer you wait the more you would forget. Waking up naturally instead of using an alarm will make it easier to remember. Also when you first start you won't remember much but the more you do it the more you will remember. Be detailed.

>2. Do reality checks. Am I dreaming?
These are things that are different in real life compared to dreams. Hands and mirrors look very awkward in dreams. So get in the habit of looking at your surroundings and notice if anything looks odd. I used to have a phone that had the wallpaper that said "am i dreaming". Every time i looked at my phone I would do a reality check. Question how you got from point a to where you are right now.

>3. Be well rested
You should not be in a rush when you wake up.

That's the gist of what I did. There are a bunch of methods that I used but I think these are the ones that helped me the most.
>>
I've been writing down my dreams for a couple of days and doing reality checks but so far nothing.
>>
File: 1488506335378.jpg (47KB, 700x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1488506335378.jpg
47KB, 700x1007px
I had a lucid dream once. I was running on the top of a long concrete wall that surrounded my elementary school (I think I was in college at the time), wall was 20-30ft high and the other side of it was full of water as far as the eye could see. At this point I realized I was dreaming and had already read about lucid dreams before. There was a skyscraper at the end of the wall so I decided to do some Matrix shit and jump to the roof of it, probably 40 stories or so up. It worked but when my feet hit the ground on top of the building I jolted myself awake.

Overall it was really cool but I wish it could have lasted longer. I also have vague memories of having a lucid dream when I was younger, all I remember is that I was in an ice cave and I'm pretty sure Bambi was there. I remember realizing I was in a dream but that's about it.
>>
>>35361093
tfw mental graphics card not good enough
>>
>>35360824

happened to me a month ago. I could see the room around me but couldn't move or speak...... I thought I had a stroke in my sleep. Then I woke up screaming
>>
>>35363205
I can tell you how I've done it a few times, I just stay awake for a night and then during the day when I feel sleepy asf I lay down in my sofa with clothes on.
Simply put, your mind starts to think you're not really supposed to be sleeping so your conscience stays on the edge while your body wants to sleep.

Its not really worth the trouble though, but its very effective.
>>
I'm good at realizing I'm dreaming but as soon as I start thinking about lolis I get too excited and wake up
>>
i'm barely even lucid when i'm awake tbvh
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.