[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamma male reporting in.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20160219-9-1qo8jki.png (93KB, 989x740px) Image search: [Google]
20160219-9-1qo8jki.png
93KB, 989x740px
Gamma male reporting in.
>>
I'm gonna need to know more about that asterisk.
>>
>>35360240
>who run the factories
Was this written by a 12 year old?
>>
>>35360240
deltaro here
>>
>intelligence determines success

ha.. haha.. hahaahahaHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHA
>>
>>35360296
Whom run the factories
>>
>>35360296
>Was this written by a 12 year old?
Alpha/Beta thing was introduced in A.Huxley book "Brave New World".
>>
>>35360320

It does though. An intelligent person knows its not all about intelligence.
>>
>>35360296
Whomst'd've'ed seizeth'd the memes of production
>>
>>35360320

Are you trying to suggest the world is not just, Anon?
>>
>>35360240

Betas
>Living similarly to Alphas
>Their positions require less thinking

Betas have easier jobs that are as well paid as alhpa jobs.
I think Betas are better off here.
>>
>>35360394

I want be alpaca male
>>
>>35360347
Whomst'd'ven't
>>
Sigma reporting in
>>
>>35360240

The technical knowledge a foundry or sewage tech has nowadays easily challenges that of factory management.
>>
>>35360644

Yeah but they're ugly/short, no one wants to see that in a business setting.
>>
>>35360240
> Betas have adequate intelligence similarly to Alphas but their positions require less thinking.

I was a Beta, but my job actually required much more thinking than an Alpha. (I'm retired now, due to being rich.)

I was a software engineer, but what I really did was figure out how to tie everything together. A typical problem they gave me was something like this: "We're going to add USB ports to all our future products. We'd like to use those ports so that the field technicians can upgrade the firmware using USB flash drives. So figure out how to do that. Plus, we want the field techs to collect activity logs by sticking in a USB flash drive -- and after that, they'll stick the flash drive into their notebook, then something on the notebook will need to transfer the log to a server for archiving. And, oh yeah, you'll also need to set up that server and figure out how we're going to organize and access all those logs. Oh, yeah, you'll also have to figure out how we're going to manage and distribute all those USB flash drives with the firmware upgrades. And also we'll probably need to submit those USB flash drives to the regulators, so figure out how to set it up so that the regulators will approve the whole scheme."

And my official title was -- I shit you not -- "Software Test Engineer", and I got like $85,000 per year salary. Basically, I worked for a bunch of "Alpha" types who knew nothing about the technology and just assumed they could hire a code monkey like me to figure it all out. I did it all gladly, because the experience of doing major architecture work at that level was golden.
>>
>>35360679

It's a foundry not Hobbiton
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.