[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you get on NEETbux for agoraphobia in MI?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Feeling.jpg (56KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
Feeling.jpg
56KB, 462x462px
Can you get on NEETbux for agoraphobia in MI?
>>
>>35360008
Probably not. Is your condition well documented? Then MAYBE, try for it and remember, its rare af to get accepted on the 1st attempt.
>>
>>35360008
Agoraphobia isn't difficult to fix lad.

Lets say the spot you are at now is point A and the spot where you are not longer agoraphobic is spot B.

What you basically do is a tonne of mini challenges between point A and point B that gradually increase your comfort zone to the point that you eventually are comfortable.

The reason the above works is because once you're in a situation that makes you anxious, for example being in a shop and you eventually feel relief in that situation thinking "It wasn't as bad as I thought!", the fear loses ground. And the event stops being as scary.

This is also how you got to the stage you're at now. Every time you avoid something that is scary, you feel relief since you don't have to go anymore. And this implies to your brain that what you avoided was genuinely dangerous and the fear of that event grows.

So keeping these two in mind, you gradually push yourself through small challenges.

What do I mean by small? By small I literally mean small. For example, this is an example one:
>sit beside the back garden door for x minutes
>sit beside the open back garden door for x minutes
>sit on the spot where the back garden door opens for x minutes
>do it again for twice as long
>stand outside the backgarden door for x minutes
>stand outside the backgarden door for 2x minutes
>sit in your garden for x minutes

And so on, gradually increasing the challenges.

I'm in a discord and there's a few hikkis/NEETs who did something similar to the above and are now free of that fear. I mean by no means are they 100% fixed, but at least they're not agoraphobic anymore.
>>
>>35360008
It isn't the state of Michigan paying out NEETbux, its the Social Security Administration, and by proxy, federal income-tax taxpayers.
You can apply at ssa.gov or in person at your local branch
>>
>>35360146
Holy fuck I'm gonna apply this.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.