[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone kind of thread. It can be to anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 21

File: letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to someone kind of thread. It can be to anyone about anything. Include initials or name.
>>
K

I saw your posts the other night. They weren't bad or anything but I don't know why we fell back into this habit. It also kind of unnerved me that you said you hadn't made any.
>>
Dear A,

Please take the hint and stay out of my life.

Don't come back because you feel "lonely".

You're a disgusting slut who will spend your life jumping from dick to dick because you're scared to have something meaningful.

You're nothing to me but a regret now. Please leave me alone.

-J
>>
DEAR CIA,

HOW COULD YOU
HOW COULD YOU DO DIS LYKE DAT
>>
>>35359962
Let me guess Anna?
>>
INFORMATION WILL BE FREE FOREVER

RIP AARON SWARTZ
>>
>>35359975
I think you spend too much time here Anon.

Not that I don't.
>>
ALL HAIL VOLTAIRE
>>
File: wthd.jpg (270KB, 977x1453px) Image search: [Google]
wthd.jpg
270KB, 977x1453px
Dear asshole
From your perspective would you think this comic I drew is an accurate representation? Aside from the lack of guys with dicks I really didn't feel like copy pasting a bunch more of them.
>>
File: sand.jpg (43KB, 570x475px) Image search: [Google]
sand.jpg
43KB, 570x475px
>I'm hollowed out

If that was you from the last thread. It's alright. Feel better... I don't have any answers for you. I would be kind and care for you again. We can feed each other slowly. That's my answer. I miss you.
>>
A

I think they are onto us. I managed to activate the device, you know what to do next.

D
>>
>>35360014
Idea 7/10
Actual comic 3/10
>>
>>35360014
Wait which one are you in that pic?
>>
>>35360088
What's your initial?
Origami
>>
File: dhtw.jpg (49KB, 977x1453px) Image search: [Google]
dhtw.jpg
49KB, 977x1453px
>>35360128
Did it need bigger tits? one of her boobies was bigger than the others.
Originally when I came up with the idea I was going to add a few more panels about her having a train run on getting gang fucked, filling the heart with stuff, making it not look like a heart so much anymore getting drug around.. maybe leaving a bloody trail
>>
Dear Paula,

I wish I had a solution. I don't. It's painful to talk to you when all I can think about is your face the moment I'll have to say goodbye to you 5 months from now. It's gonna be easy to get over my death- just forget about me during the summer and I'll just become a foggy memory. It'll be better for you.

Nick
>>
>>35359905
Dear Kirsten G G,

Why couldn't you love me back, I tried so, so hard,

Love Etched,

Matt D
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488922758935.jpg (41KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488922758935.jpg
41KB, 960x640px
>>35360914
Dear Steve D (bro)

Do you even know how you ruined my life?, I myself have only just come to terms how you killed me on the inside bit by bit, I had no respite, no safe haven, everyday you took parts of my soul, everyone you hit me and shouted me down you crushed who I was to form the husk of who I was, this is who I am now, you are the soul reason I want to end my life, not because I want to die, but because living hurts and day to day I struggle to survive the wounds you inflicted, but you go on oblivious thinking we are family and close friendly brothers but I despise you and wish you were aborted, it wouldn't be a murder because it would save me. You will go through life thinking I am enjoying it with you, how wrong you are.

With regret,

Matthew Doll
>Pic related- it's what we used to have
>>
>>35361056
nice queering
>>
>>35359960

I'm sorry, I cant live like this without you. I don't know how to feel anymore.
>>
File: 1484085114635.jpg (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484085114635.jpg
8KB, 400x400px
>>35361056
Daily reminder that gay people CANNOT truly love their partner because the hormones in our natural bodies say otherwise.
>>
>>35359905

dear I

I know you're in that time of your life when you feel like experimenting, with your limits, your body, your sexual preference, even your friends. I will not hold it against you, I somehow feel like you deserve a sense of closure, to feel like yourself, but I feel as if you're going through a phase, a phase you will not get out of, very likely.

I was infatuated with you, for 4 years, and I will never hold it against you that you friendzoned the living shit out of me two or more times, I would have too.

What does hurt me, is that you were very dishonest about it, you claim that you are an artistic soul, that you always find beauty everywhere you look, but why, why did you lie to me, every fucking time. I might be hurt, that's perfectly normal I suppose, I don't even deserve to be with a girl as pretty as you, I am literally a 5/10 dude with very few redeeming qualities. But you should have been honest, I would have been happier even if you had told me that I was the least interesting dude on the face of the Earth. But no, you were nice, you told me I was very intelligent, that you could listen to what I say every day, all day. That's what hurts, you never gave me closure, even right now as I am fully displaying my beta status to r9k, even now I feel like it could happen.

Anyways, I wish you the best in life, I guess you might have found what you're looking for. Having been with 2 of my friends, I guess I am asking for too much. I wish you and your girlfriend the best, what else can I do.
>>
File: 1486961127553.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1486961127553.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
Dear A.

You taught me that love is for people that are either strong or stupid.

And I was stupid enough to fell for you.

With regret, D.
>>
>>35359905

Helena my love, i hate you from the bottom of my belly, from the top of my lungs i say.
Helena my love, i hate you from the bottom of my mind and i love you from the top of my heart.
Helena my love, i hate you from the bottom of my pocket and i love you from the top of my wallet.
Helena my love, i hate you because you own me 100 bucks.

B.
>>
File: a2369684107_10.jpg (112KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
a2369684107_10.jpg
112KB, 800x800px
A:
I assume the self destroying blackout drunk habits I've got caused you to just cut me out. Which is fine, I expected it since we met and accepted it. Miss you a bit but I don't want to treat you badly or worry you. I hope I made you feel like your time was worth it. Thanks for the gift.
>>
dear darling,

actually, i truly miss you very much. i dont know why, but im sad and may suddenly die one day.
i sleep alone in a cold bed every day.
every day i think how blissful it will be if i can hear your quiet sleeping breath.

if i hope, will someday my dream come true?

anon
>>
>>35363750
Initials please, this is beautiful
>>
>>35363750
DARRRLIN
my DAARRRRLING
>>
File: lies.jpg (160KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
160KB, 600x750px
Dear M, and T.

Thanks for destroying what little faith I had left in humanity.

I figured you'd cheat on me someday, R.

However, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine you'd cheat on me with my brother.

Both of you lied to my face when I asked you about this.

Then, today while I was over at T's house to visit.. I hear R come in and ask "baby are you home?"

T... I hope R was worth destroying our relationship as brothers.

What is the rest of the family going to think, or do you even care?

To both of you... You're corrupt and soulless.

You deserve the pain and suffering you'll bring to each other.
>>
G,

I have to say, I zero expectations for whatever this thing is we have going right now, and I apologize for that. I almost feel bad--the fact that you actually seem attracted to me makes me feel like I've manipulated you somehow. I guess I have, in a way. In all honesty though I don't have that many regrets about the direction this is going. When I eventually fuck you and transcend to cyborg status, it'll all be worthwhile.

Anon
>>
>>35363878
If I say I'm gonna do my HW at 8 pm
and didn't do it.. am I lying?

Expectations for oneself that you coudln't complete in time VS. lying about a past event is different you autismo.
>>
>>35359998
You didn't answer the question.

Orregano
>>
>>35361942
I don't think you're the K I meant to address.
>>
Dear V,
I can't understand what's happenning. I don't know why are you laughing so weirdly, or why you don't want to look me in the eyes. Or why do you deny the obvious.
It's all over, I guess? You said you don't know. That's a stupid move, you'd better just take all the hope away from me. Unless you like to see me suffering, of course. In that case I'm glad to suffer.
I want you to be happy, you know. And I also know that I ruined everything. I can't forgive myself, why should you.
I doubt that it was our last talk or that this is my last letter. So be prepared! If you're not, just tell me straight away. Cause this indecision's bugging me.
And yet I still can't help but love you.
Sincerely yours,
A. L.
>>
J,

Blood is not blue. That's fucking retarded, and so are you. I doubt anyone from group would even be willing to hang out with you if you didn't have weed and your sister weren't so cute. And even the latter is a flimsy benefit because she's barely 16.
>>
>>35359962
I'll just pretend that this letter is for me and cry all night long.
>>
>>35364073
Thanks for reading anyway. I know she wouldn't post on here but it helps to pretend.
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 960x600px
>>35359905
Dear J.,

Even though it's only our 5th date, when we made out the other night in the back seat of your car while "stargazing" was the best of my life. I actually felt a romantic connection. I look forward to our 6th date Friday night, I really want to see your dick or you feel my boobs (under my bra) but I don't want to be too pushy. I hope we start a relationship soon.
>>
A.

No, you didn't lose that yellow lacy pair of underwear. I came in them while you were at work and then I chucked them in the bonfire along with the stuff we threw out. If I had known they were one of your favorites I would have used a different pair. I know it's gross and you'd be mortified if you found out, and I don't really care.

-A
>>
M
Thanks for always being around. I wanted to tell you that yesterday, but I didn't want it to come off as weird. I'll just leave this here to sink amongst the rest of the comments.

This is my only post so far.
>>
>>35364224
I hope this situation isn't made up. It's too good to be made up.
>>
>>35364245
Fuck, I should've tagged the initial to the bottom of the letter.
>>
>>35359975
According to all those letter threads Annas in general are just the shitty sluts.
>>
I don't want this thread to die for some reason. It's the only place where I feel that everything can be fine. So please, share your letters
>>
Tranquil,
I'm sorry.
I messed up so many times I'm surprised you put up with me for as long as you did.
I regret it every day.
I've tried to love other people but it's not the same.
I wish I had a second chance but I know you'll never give me one.
I hope you're happy where you are.
I've always been here if you need somebody.
-J
>>
it's a goddamned right of passage amiright or wat
>>
>>35365597
What passage are you talking about?
>>
I wonder what you're thinking right now...

a
>>
>>35359960
What's your Ks name? pls respond
>>
Posting here was probably a bad idea. It made me think about some things in a different way but now I'm even more sad :(
>>
I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst.
>>
>>35367378
as I posted that, this song came next...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VsGmn0VhE8

Please... set me free.
>>
D,
I loaded up our chat history from the beginning. I knew it was a bad idea but I sat there reading it for a while. I know what to read now if I ever want to feel like shit.

Reminder to myself that you don't care. You'd make an effort if you did.
>>
>>35367533
Uhh .. are you kit? I swear to god.
>>
File: 1483521714988.jpg (45KB, 860x780px) Image search: [Google]
1483521714988.jpg
45KB, 860x780px
S,

stop being such a noob lol
>>
File: 1488899978554.jpg (24KB, 480x313px) Image search: [Google]
1488899978554.jpg
24KB, 480x313px
>>35367679
D,

I can't believe you would say something like that. I go out of my way to be such a nice person for you - and you go ahead and say something like this. Disgusting.

I'll have you know that I care about you very much and to be called a noob by you when I try so hard really just cuts me down to the core. Consider yourself ghosted.
>>
R.

had a dream about you last night, not my first if I must add, but it creeps me out how deep you are in my subconscious, but anyways in this dream you ran away from home and we were living together, we were actually out and about on a qt date, reading mango at borders when I suddenly got a call, it was your parents begging me to send you back, telling me how you were already engaged to Trucky Trudeau, they were literary bragging to me about how trucky was Trudeau cousin lmao and how better off you would be.

but anyways, your life and how it turns out still captivates me.
hope you doing a'ight.

S.
>>
K
When we started our relationship i gotta say i didnt think that much of you. not the prettiest or the most interesting girl and the fact that you liked me so much was a huge ego boost, it made me think i could do better. I would constantly think about how we might go our seperate ways or just grow tired of each other. i was warned about you being easy. I was constantly questioning whether i even liked you that much. despite all this i tried being a good boyfriend i tried to make it work, iwanted to really connect with you. im still not sure why you broke up with me and im not sure why i miss you this much. i feel like im dust and i could just be blown away at any moment. i know we're not right for each other or thats what i tell myself.

i miss you

D
>>
>>35367679
S? WHO IS S?
>>
>>35367822
If you have to ask it's not you, sorry
>>
FUCK ME NICK
>>
>>35363905
>even being able to manipulate a girl in this way
If she's genuinely attracted to you you're already a cyborg.
>>
>>35364104
Minor kek.

>And even the latter is a flimsy benefit because she's barely 16.
Won't stop some people famalama
>>
>>35364146
>Stargazing
FUCK.

That's literally the most peaceful, idyllic, romantic thing I can think of.
>>
File: IMG_6256.jpg (110KB, 652x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6256.jpg
110KB, 652x946px
>>35367533
>reading Chat history
That's a good way to fuck anyone up senpai

Pic related was in like fuckin' freshman year of high school. I wore a literal, unironic fedora to this date and still managed to kiss her at the end.
>>
ROSANNA NOWAK
LIVING IN VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
YOU ARE A FUCKING WORTHLESS WHORE
ENJOY YOUR HALF SRI LANKAN NIGGER BABIES
I HOPE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY CHOKE ON HIV NEEDLES
>>
>>35368173
Freshman year of highschool with an iphone. boy oh boy.
>>
>>35359905
K

Soooooo cute reeroo
>>
Dear Father and Mother,

Since both of you were gone, things has been a lot harder than usual. I had enough luck to find a job as a bus driver, why would I have the same luck to provide a family? I miss you telling me I could be anything in my life, and sad because I couldn't serve to your expectations. I miss you coming to my bedroom and kissing me good night. I miss mom's food, and father's stories. Life has hit me hard since Jan 27... I don't know how much can I go on without joining both of you. I just wanted to say I'm grateful for those years and the education and love you've given me.

-F
>>
>>35359905
Dear V,
I hate this fucking world. I just want to do one thing right, and I can't even have the simple satisfaction of it. I don't have the balls to commit to an option, and I really don't care anymore. I just want to waste away in my bed doing jackshit for the rest of my life. Goodbye, fuck off.
>>
SS,
I keep thinking about you and posting about you, hoping that by mulling over it I'll realize that it's just a dumb crush and you're probably leading me on. Don't know what the fuck you could derive from leading me on but I'm keeping what Jaylen said in mind (you never heard any of that and you don't need to).

Even still, if I'm right I'm right and if I'm wrong I'm wrong. I just would really like to live without the uncertainty so I can stop fucking thinking/posting about you and finally treat you as a friend without any hidden tensions in place.

Dammit you cute alt son of a bitch. Valentines Day was where it all went tits up for me. You let me put my arm around you, you told me what you were looking for in a guy, you told me about that beta that's been hitting on you for two years, and it's been fucking me up senpai. I think I told you that my feelings had kinda diminished since I've been going to the open mics. They have, for the most part, but I want to ask you out solely so I can stop thinking about it.

Also to get my lesbian co-worker Emma off my back. She thinks Jaylen's full of shit, and she doesn't even know him.

Ah whatever. It'll all be over tomorrow.

Oh, by the way, you wanna go out sometime?
CN
>>
To M,

Thanks for being the most brave man I've had the pleasure to meet. I may be old, but I still remember the Tet Offensive on Hue City, and your deathbed in the middle of that alley. Alongside many other civilians and soldiers, I wish that stupid war never happened. Those were dark times indeed. All that you have resisted during nam should deserve you a medal at home. But the government doesn't care about the fallen, do they? Thanks for making me company during our time though... And as a homenage, I named my son after you. I hope heaven is making you comfortable.

-P. R.
>>
>>35368541
I HAVE A FRIEND NAMED PR
CHECK HIM OUT!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyD8oglU9vQ
>>
>>35368272
>reeroo
kangaroo? whos K
>>
>>35368180

Man I was going to send this bitch a rude Facebook message but she's so ugly I instantly felt bad when I saw her pictures.

Seems very autistic too, too autistic to have a stable relationship. I wouldnt take it too hard anon

what is she even doing in this picture anyway?
>>
Dear K,

Today was easier. The numbness has gone and I'm starting to feel like myself again. I'm sorry that I had to leave you, but your mental health was harmful to mine. Your BPD took over too often, and my self-confidence has been battered. I'm surprised I even had the guts to leave you.

The most difficult thing to accept is that I really do love you. I still think of our future even though it's over. I know that will fade, but I'm not sure I want it to.

Please take care.

J.
>>
File: image.png (878KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
878KB, 640x1136px
>>35368180

>being this upset about an ugly bitch with autism

I think you'll survive dude

>pic related it's her
>>
>>35368661

HOLY FUCK THIS BITCH KEK
>>
>>35368180
I sent her a message on Facebook linked to the thread and copied your comment if this thread 404s by the time she sees it

She will probably know you are and remind you how much of a retard you are
>>
So... just exactly how much money am I going to have? Like, more than God?

I'll give most of it away just so you guys know. There are going to be a lot of happy charities out there and a lot of happy kitties in cat shelters.

Yeah I know, I'll give my time as well. I would like to visit all kinds of places.
>>
File: 1415681232119.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1415681232119.gif
1MB, 260x146px
S,

I knew you were looking for someone else. Sorry your party didn't work out though. You could have found someone there, right? Anyway, I'm glad you told me, because I can finally stop caring about you. And I can also let that cute girl know I'm ready for action. Thanks.

N
>>
File: 1476413805859.jpg (22KB, 480x341px) Image search: [Google]
1476413805859.jpg
22KB, 480x341px
Dear S.G.,

There are many days where I wish I never knew you. I always knew that there was a loneliness in my heart but because of you I now know how hard it will be for someone like me to fill up the emptiness.

If anything, I could have just kept you to myself, not introduced you to others or encouraged you to go meet other people. Because at least then I still could have been the only one that has ever treated you right, maybe then I could have finally been someone special.

Please, though, don't blame yourself. None of this is your fault, you needed help and I was the only one there, at the time, willing to lead you out of the dark.

It was all my mistake to ever believe that anyone as wonderful as you could even begin to feel anything for someone like me. Someone that others, including yourself, call "a great person," but just not great enough to have someone there with them.

But it's all ok. Though it may still hurt for me, and though there are times that the loneliness sinks in and becomes too heavy, none of it will matter because I know that you're happy.

I just hope that maybe one day, I can find love as good as yours again.

Will love you always,
J.R.
>>
>>35362787
God this shit hits too close
>>
Dear M,
I miss you so much, you are my best friend.
Ever since I left things have been getting worse. I'm so lonely, you have no clue.
I'm probably just going to kill myself soon unless things get better. I really can't take much more of any of this.
I hate everything about this place, and nothing feels real. Nothing has felt real for around half a year..
I don't know what in tarnation is wrong with me, it makes me feel awful and I'm autistic x1000 now.
Love, K
>>
>>35368462
initial?

oregano sauce in a bucket
>>
C,

I love you. You're doing great. Don't give up, darling.

H
>>
>>35359905
J,
I write you in these threads almost every time.
I have no idea if you see it, I don't know if you come here often anymore.
Right now my heart is sinking in to my chest and I'm so desperately worried. I hope we're okay, but more than anything, I hope you're okay. Seeing you so unhappy breaks my heart. I know I'm a lot of the cause but God I would give anything just to know that you're smiling.
We've both hurt each other and I'm so scared that this is going to fall apart. I love you, I need you, I want to be by your side more than anything
Yours always.
M
>>
Dear HS

My dude I really want you to destroy me
Thanks

ZC
>>
Did I did something that you find offensive?

A
>>
File: 1405833724442.jpg (23KB, 400x110px) Image search: [Google]
1405833724442.jpg
23KB, 400x110px
omg

it all makes sense

"either take a leap of faith with me or lose your life" what? the fuck?
>>
Dear V,

I know I was an awkward fuck and I wasn't real and I wasn't personal or anything with you. I know we never really knew each other. I know I made a dumb situation worse. But something in me still tells me there's more left between us. Seeing you a few weeks ago, and talking with you without any desperation or anxiety made me really happy. I'm not single anymore, and I'm not particularly trying to get out of my relationship right now, but I'm not positive this relationship has a future, and I just see something with you. I mentioned hanging out with you because I was hoping you would initiate something before spring break, and honestly, I'm sad you didn't. All I want you to know is I think you are special and I just see something more with you than what we have now, which is essentially nothing.

Thanks,
A
>>
Vanessa,
Fuck you, but in all seriousness I hope your doing all right, text me will you.
>>
Dear T
heard you got into some fucked up situation down in Georgia while on assignment. Despite everything hope everything works out for you

-JO
>>
Dear R

You confirmed my fear that you see me the way everyone else sees me. I suspected you did, but you always told me I was normal and that everyone is "messed up". I got close to you, I told you things I've never dreamed of telling anyone. And you assured me it was good. And you told me I wasn't crazy. And you encouraged me to believe in myself. You were so good, why did it turn out so bad?

I've got SSRI's and some opiates. I'm going to get very drunk and take them all. I've had them for weeks but I thought I had another option.

I still love you, and I'll always love you.

I'll call you tomorrow before I do it. I hope you pick up.

To the end, S

PS: Don't feel guilty. I didn't stand a chance considering the circumstances. Be proud that you coaxed me into living as long as I have.
>>
F

I'm sorry for being a shit friend. You never should have lost sleep over me, I was never worth your time

R
>>
Dear S,

You're so peculiar, your body, your face, your personality. I stared for at your face for so long and I still do every time I see your face. I can't seem to believe that someone like you is so good looking. It's unfathomable. You're blessed in so many ways, you're truly perfect.

I love everything about you and I want you to be mine and only mine, forever.

t. ur loser
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
D,

You make me laugh so hard when we hang out - it really makes me happy. Please be my tall waifu, I need a superior grill to tell me what to do anyway or I have no direction like the NEET boi that I am. Please visit me some time, okay? I hope I make your days better.

S
>>
h,
i truly honor you. and i can't wait for it.
d
>>
File: 1488281882925.jpg (44KB, 399x526px) Image search: [Google]
1488281882925.jpg
44KB, 399x526px
Dear K

I wish a motherfucker would try to run up on me, pussy as rat try to come up on me. You said you gonna take my Bentley; which one, pussy nigga? Got a silver and a red, bust your spleen and your liver.

I pay a motherfucker to try me, bitch. Knock your whole motherfucker off, come and kill your whole clique. I'mma come to your hood in both of my Bentleys and a 'lac and a Phantom bringing killer boys with me.

I know your number and your address too. I know your son and your fat bitch too. You on the run like a fat snitch too when you ride with that nigga you a rat bitch too.

Sincerely, RER
>>
File: 1487233528559.jpg (155KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487233528559.jpg
155KB, 500x500px
>>35373381
I'm glad I make you happy. You make me happy too. You make my days a lot better. Thanks for the Alex Jones pic, sadly I'm out of new ones to send you.

Also I'm sorry that pic related is not with doggos. Really ruins the narrative doesn't it?
>>
>>35368272
>tfw a k
w-what's your initial?
>>
>>35373545
ur honestly pathetic lol
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.