[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I convert to Islam will I get a cute submissive wife that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6377.jpg (102KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6377.jpg
102KB, 564x846px
If I convert to Islam will I get a cute submissive wife that thinks I'm her master?
>>
>>35358771
>If I convert to Islam will I get a cute submissive wife that thinks I'm her master?
No
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (31KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
31KB, 500x492px
>>35358771
Yes. I've been friends with a muslim girl in high school and kinda orbited her. She had a crush on another muslim chad like idiot but said if I converted then she'd fuck me. Funny because she used to do shit like resting her feet on my lap during class so it was obvious. She had a fat ass too.

But deus vult.
>>
File: 1417938978413.jpg (44KB, 501x720px) Image search: [Google]
1417938978413.jpg
44KB, 501x720px
>>35358771
No.

Men are raping boys en mass in the middle east because they can't get a women without raiding and killing men in towns and stealing their children for marriage. There isn't enough to go around with that lifestyle and most men go without so they rape young boys they're grooming into soldiers. If you're lucky you can get a worn out widow.

European invaders ala migrants are literally raping each other en mass as well and the children they bring over and it's not enough. They rape the eurpean MEN and women whatever they can get their hands on.

Why do you think they get promised their 72 virgins.

If getting married is all you sadfucks want then do you want to know where you can really get a wife from?

Hutterite Colonies or similar..
>>
>>35358771
I can't get one cause i'm from a rich muslim family. I don't think you can though
>>
File: 1462951112966.jpg (79KB, 321x450px) Image search: [Google]
1462951112966.jpg
79KB, 321x450px
>>35358771
>If I convert to Islam will I get a cute submissive wife that thinks I'm her master?

maybe if you move to some third world country and live as a farmer

you can do that with christianity too though

any muslim girl in the US is gonna be just like everyone else
>>
>>35358771
You have to get a qt Syrian refugee girl and marry her and give her sanctruary

>>35358972
That has nothing to with Islam and everything to do with modern middle eastern parents being dumbfuck retarded and forcing their kids to marry at 30 (in order to get muh modern education and career) and because they demand 100k brideprice.

That bullshit can all be avoided by marrying a desperate Syrian or Yemeni qt.

>>35359002
He cant get one from a stuck up materialist family. But refugee and poverty girls are cheap and easy to marry

>>35359011
>any muslim girl in the US is gonna be just like everyone else
Which is why you forbid her from Western cultural filth
>>
>>35359107
ahahahahah ok budd nothing to do with islam. All those moderate Islamists amiright bud.
>>
>>35358771
Sure. And you can always blow yourself with a bunch of infidels up to get a harem of pure virgin maidens!
>>
>>35358771
this look like a russian CP serie
>>
>>35359211
Who said anything about muh moderates? Its those moderate 'muslims' who prioritize worldly success that are materialist fucks.

In Islam we are ordered to marry young and cheap, so as to avoid the evils of fornication. Even Anwar Al-Awlaki (may God have mercy on his soul) said this- this is real Islam, not fake moderate "islam"

>>35359309
>my only knowledge of Islam is from 15 year old memes

>>35359351
I am pretty sure she is some chechen qt, but if not, sauce?
>>
>>35359011
mmm surstromming
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.