[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should a sizeable portion of the male population be sanctioned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: CnHxqMOUMAEDDNm.jpg (196KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CnHxqMOUMAEDDNm.jpg
196KB, 1200x1200px
Should a sizeable portion of the male population be sanctioned off at birth to be transitioned?
>>
>>35358556
I think so. Or at least have a way to filter all the betas into a place where they would become girls (male)
>>
>>35358556
>power

He'd break in half if I'd fart in his direction
>>
The only time I think this would be appropriate would be if we had a shortage of women

Also if we could somehow tell who would be better off as a girl. If we could look into their genes and see who would look good and function well as a girl then I'd be okay with it. Only if the boys they choose are more likely to be okay with it too.
>>
File: 1462442261588.jpg (263KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462442261588.jpg
263KB, 600x600px
>>35358556
>Should a sizeable portion of the male population be sanctioned off at birth to be transitioned?

There is no purpose in transitioning children before puberty, and waiting for the first 10 years of their life before transitioning them will allow the faggy ones to be separated from those who deserve to be men

I say we wait until middle school and transition the lower percentile (at some arbitrary point, depending on the needs of the population) using fag metrics

Those who voluntarily transition should also be given tax rebates and special privileges to encourage more young men to make the switch

another thing - the only requirement is that they take HRT, NOT that they identify as a girl. A cute boy is in essence the same as a cute girl (male).

As long as the end result is a decrease in the amount of testosterone in society, a positive effect will be felt.
>>
>>35358556
just euthanize us betas. it's cheaper, easier, and more humane
>>
File: 1461288633859.gif (776KB, 514x667px) Image search: [Google]
1461288633859.gif
776KB, 514x667px
>>35358984
>just euthanize us betas. it's cheaper, easier, and more humane
that's just a waste of potential

a cute boy is worth more than a dead boy

and I KNOW you can be cute anon :)
>>
>>35358556
Go back to >>>/lgbt/

Sage
>>
Trannies have mental problems, depression, and many commit suicide.

If they got proper therapy, and maybe hormones to increase testosterone and make them stop being a fag, they wouldn't be so depressed.
>>
>>35358912
>Also if we could somehow tell who would be better off as a girl.
we can

robots
>>
>>35358976
I completely agree with this anon. This would be the best way to do things. The only thing I would like to add is that there is a grey area that develops. What about the beta males who definitely wouldn't transition nicely? I would include myself in this group.

What I would suggest for this group is castration. I know I would benefit from it because I have severe anger issues and am constantly masturbating. Castration would make me much more timid and manageable I would think.

Again, an incentive could be placed for those who voluntarily are castrated, but there would be some point where a male's overall composition including being beta, anger, and sexual deviancy are judged and those will be castrated for the betterment of society.
>>
Isn't sweden working on this already?
>>
File: 1479962968936.png (806KB, 970x679px) Image search: [Google]
1479962968936.png
806KB, 970x679px
>>35358976
>taking my hard earned money to pay for your mental illness

Not happenin
>>
File: 1464720201892.png (54KB, 332x413px) Image search: [Google]
1464720201892.png
54KB, 332x413px
>>35360411
>Not happenin

you think you will have a choice?
that's hilarious.

If you don't support large scale feminization you aren't an American. You don't care about American values, you don't care about the success of America, and you clearly shouldn't be here.
>>
>>35360443
It isn't fair. I am a 21 year old beta HKV. I wouldn't want to transition. Why can't I just be left alone to live out my existence inside of my room?
>>
>>35360506
According to my plan, you wouldn't have to transition.

(although if you did choose to transition, you would be elidgible for certain tax rebates and other benefits, making it more lucrative if you did decide to do so)

Only people born after a certain date, those who are about to enter middle school, will be subject to the mandatory transitioning criteria
>>
>>35360555
This would be so scary. Just the idea that I am told at that age that I need to transition.
>>
>>35360607
>This would be so scary.
shots are scary too anon but it's just something you have to get
>>
>>35361135
>shots are scary too anon but it's just something you have to get
this
>>
>>35358556
For what purpose sir, for what purpose?
>>
>>35360506
everybody knows beta males crave humiliation/emasculation :)
>>
It all sounds extra expensive tbqh.

I feel like those hormones would be better used on womenfolk.
>>
>>35358912
>The only time I think this would be appropriate would be if we had a shortage of women
There is a shortage of feminine women.

>Also if we could somehow tell who would be better off as a girl.
We have algorithms that feminize pictures of faces, and algorithms that determine beauty, so just put the two together.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.