[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want in life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 15

File: 1487576852794.jpg (288KB, 992x992px) Image search: [Google]
1487576852794.jpg
288KB, 992x992px
Because maybe talking about our goals and ambitions will help us get closer to what really matters.
>>
To be happy

Very Oregano
>>
>>35356759
One of those and I would be content
>>
>>35356777
And what would make you happy?

I don't know the answer to that question either.
>>
I wanna be a better person honestly
>>
>>35356810
I don't know. A non-shitty gf to start with.
Are you happy?
>>
reverse the effects of abuse and mental illness and become a real person
>>
>>35356759
To create a mobile app that makes me millions
Currently working on my genius idea
>>
>>35356819
>A non-shitty gf to start with.
Is that it?

>are you happy?
Nope.
>>
I really want to become a luchador. I'd do it but that means I'd have to move to Mexico. I'd do the wrestling school here but American style is trash. I'd make more impact going to Mexico and then go to Japan, since I know English and Spanish. I just don't want to fail at trying to do it and just end up like some sad fuck in the indies.
>>
>>35356759
maybe a father? maybe adopt some poor orphan kid and raise them up right
>>
>>35356855
>Is that it?
I like to think so, otherwise I don't really know.
I've been unhappy for a very long time; so long, that I don't even know what makes me happy or unhappy.
>Nope
And why is that?
>>
File: 1488818548820.jpg (123KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488818548820.jpg
123KB, 1000x1000px
I honestly have no fucking idea.
>>
>>35356884
Suppose you got a non-shitty gf. What would you two do?

>And why is that?
I'm like you. I've been unhappy since my mid-teens and don't know what would make me happy anymore.

I have goals in life, but I'm not sure I'll be happy in their pursuit or their realization.

Most of the shit I do these days I do out of boredom. I figure since I have to kill time somehow, I might as well kill it trying to be productive and bring me closer to my goals, but ultimately I still feel like shit.
>>
>>35356759
Trying everything
Be happy
To find that special broken one so i can help her while she helps me in life.

That's about it.
>>
>>35356759
Bringing this one out of the past it seems op.
>>
>>35356759
To have a source of income that allows me to be mobile.
>>
I want to help my country grow by joining politics, and purging it of gypsies and turks, reinforcing a traditionalistic lifestyle on my people, making military training obligatory for young men as well as providing proper political and historical education. Alternatively, move to the mountainside or countryside with my qt loyal husband and raise our many children, whom I will homeschool.
>>
>>35356991
>what would you two do?
Um...what couples do, and what I've done in other relationships? Learn from each other, enjoy each other's company, go places together, sex, etc.
>Goals
Have you tried changing your goals to something that might make you happier?
>>
>live alone in a small living space
>have internet connection that doesn't suck
>earn a living that doesn't involve leaving my home or talking to other people

>that feel when that is seriously my dream
>that feel when can't even manage to do it
>that feel when you will always have to deal with other people
>>
>>35357026
Swing trading

Thank me later
>>
>>35357349
Living alone in a small place is nice, but gets sad very fast. I live alone and go to college with insanely fast internet. It's very nice at first, but holy shit am I sad and lonely beyond belief.
>>
>>35356759
Graduate from this cancer education. Last year is some software building bullshit and ANOTHER INTERNSHIP.

Get TWO years of working experience and hopefully at that time have enough money and be accepted for Permanent Residency in Canada.

The actual microsecond I have officially got 2 years working experience I'm putting in my notice and planning my departure.

Press the fucking restart button when in Canada and find a NA fembot gf and live my life at fucking 25 minimally.

Or I find a girl to suicide pact with if I get depressed again
>>
A nice paying job so I can afford designer clothing and live alone.
>>
I just want to get laid.
>>
>>35357393

Dan Shapiro, is that you?
>>
File: C6Lb2eyXMAg-x2L.jpg (337KB, 1047x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C6Lb2eyXMAg-x2L.jpg
337KB, 1047x1200px
Move out somewhere nicer get a nice paying job and nice friends and hopefully that could make me forget my wreck of a teenhood\childhood
>>
>>35357425
being lonely sounds nice though

other people stress me out a lot for no reason so every day is hell for me
>>
Get rich then live a life of studying physics and fucking gorgeous Asian whores
>>
>>35356759

I want that min-wage waifu.
>>
>>35357425
I'm in the same case (appartment so small I don't have a kitchen of my own), and I love it, aside from my loud lesbian neighbor and the absurd amount of chinks.
>>
I want to be a cop and get with my oneitis. Both of these are going to require me to get fit and suppress my social autism.
>>
>>35356882
>not having your own kids
might as well just kill yourself cuck
>>
>>35356882
This, I'm an anti natalist but I would like adopt some poor kid and give him a better life
>>
>>35357465
No, but it's alot safer than day trading and will net you pretty good income
>>
>>35357578
I thought the same thing when I lived with my family, which in that aspect, yeah it's such a relief whenever you get away haha, but still, you can feel something is deeply missing, or at least that is my case. Another pro, you can do whatever you want.
>>35357741
I have a roomate, and we don't have anything in common, but we're nice to each other, and respect each other's space and actions. Having a lesbian sounds like ass though, anon.
>>
I don't have any real goal except some fantasies
The more realisable things change every 2-3 months
>>
>>35357852
She's my neighbor, not roommate.
But it's not like she's an awful person, it's just that the sonic insulation is next to non-existant and the bathroom's ventilation system cycles through every room, making mine smell like weed at times.
>>
I just wanna be left alone and have no responsabilities
>>
>>35356759
I just want a job that pays enough money for me to be happy.

I have health, life, and dental insurance as well as 10k sitting in the bank, but my job pretty much keeps my funds stuck unless I get called in for duty or deploy. I just want a decent 8 to 5 with enough pay for a 1br apartment and some play money.
>>
have a family of my own
>>
>>35357900
Ah okay, that sounds awful.
>>35357950
Don't we all?
>>
>>35356759

To achieve a masters degree in physics, maybe a PhD. My neurosis really hold me back and I want to be able to overcome them but I can't.

I think about killing myself for being a failure.
>>
I wanna be 6 feet tall.
>>
Literally just a gf.

I've had plenty of people tell me "anon, that's not going to solve anything unless you work on yourself first" but fuck that, I do work on myself, moreso than any of my friends who are perfectly content working at fucking Pizza Hut at 25 yet they all have serious girlfriends.

The only thing I want right now is a companion, someone who I can spend my time with getting to know and going on adventures with. I've only ever had one girlfriend and it only lasted 6 months but holy shit guys it's fucking amazing. It's wonderful to have a girl tell you she loves you all the time and to have a warm body to snuggle up to, someone who can be proud of you for your accomplishments and be there for you when you fall and it's just as good a feeling to do the same thing for them. And nothing in the world hurts worse than when it's ripped away from you.

That was almost 3 years ago and I haven't been with anyone since. A few dates here and there but it feels next to impossible to build an actual connection with a girl, especially one who isn't some Stacy slut and I feel like the older I get, the less chance I have to find someone to be with.

Sorry for the dramatic blog post but I've been frustrated all day about this because I got into a fight with my best friend about it last night.
>>
My plan for this week is fix my friends phone (he smashed his screen) for free and start studying for this semester
My months plan is trying to actualize this idea for new cheaper and environmentally friendly way to etch pcbs
My 6 month plan is learning the ching chong gook language
My year plan is getting a schoolarship and starding a group on college for people interested in electronics/programming and getting that group funded by school for some projects
>>
I don't want anything special in life. I just want to be happy and live a normal ordinary life. I don't want expensive cars or a mansion and lots of shiny shit. I just want to succeed in life, and to.me thats getting into a trade and moving out.
>>
A threesome, anything else is just a waste.
>>
>>35356782

^
This, where's my hot hapa waifu at?

life is so unfair
>>
>>35356759
Small, private house
Garden, chickens, solar panels
A few pets
An aquarium
A loving wife
A job that offers me time with my family, exercise, and doesnt make me completely miserable/destroy my body
Live in a city near the coast with 50k-100k people
Maintaining my own house/car
Making my own personal items when I can (soaps/wine/jerky/cleaners/etc.)
An internet connection
Not wasting (compost bin/recycling/etc.)
>>
>>35358766
Why did you broke up with your 6 month gf ?
>>
>>35359062
She cheated on me
origano
>>
>>35356759

I want to be good looking. I don't even know why anymore. I mean who really cares.

I have stopped my hair loss and it is reversing. Even that alone means I'm not going to be hideously ugly.

I can get that fixed completely with a simple procedure or two in the next 1.5 years. That's a given.

I'm getting in good shape - I can see my abs now though they have some fat still over them.

I just wanted to be good looking enough to date girls easily but I don't know if I even care about that anymore.

And I don't know if I care enough to go through another round of jaw surgery for it at my age.

I'm lonely I guess and I'm hoping if I'm not ugly I won't be lonely anymore because I can girls easily.
>>
I want a few things

>small plot of land to roleplay as a frontiersman/pioneer
>small house in the city to have convenien food etc
>a job that I can use to support myself and retire from before my mid 40s (no idea what job)
>self actualization in the form of becoming a popular author

Simple and wholesome fulfillment.
>>
>>35356759
To end aging
>>
File: jairus.png (156KB, 380x342px) Image search: [Google]
jairus.png
156KB, 380x342px
i'd like to be the leader of my nation or a captain of industry, or a pioneer, i want my name in the history books basically.
>>
>success in artistic pursuit, specifically writing
>Or I could write and play music for fun on the side of I find time away from a research or medical job, but that sounds tough
>a kid or two
>a wife who shares my outlook and has non-conflicting life goals
>a conservatively sized quaint house with a chicken or two and small garden
Really just a cozy life where I can express myself
>>
>have online job
>randomly lease apartments in random parts of the world
>kill self when bored of it
>>
>>35359193
>I have stopped my hair loss and it is reversing.
How?
>>
>>35359739

Finasteride and dutasteride work for 90-95% of men but they didn't work for me.

RU58841 5% + minoxidil 5% twice a day for the past 15 months has been solving my problem. Still growing more hair back daily.
>>
>>35356759
have a cut, nice wife.
>>
>>35359782
cont. *cute
>>
>>35356777
It's a bit too short.
I'd argue you had a happy life if you die happy
>>
anything

a very original comment
>>
File: 1483513201044.jpg (76KB, 440x334px) Image search: [Google]
1483513201044.jpg
76KB, 440x334px
>>35357774
>tfw started getting fit so I'd be able to become a police officer
>Really the only reason why I'm even getting fit in the first place
>Parents flip their shit that their son dun wanna go to dem unis anymo
I just want to enforce the law and deal with sovereign citizen cunts, not study history which won't really any benefit for me.
>>
File: kek.jpg (80KB, 1000x553px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
80KB, 1000x553px
To create my ultimate masterpiece, probably music but who knows.

Honestly i feel like the only thing where i could find happiness is music and drawing(animation also)

(the guy in the middle looks a little bit like me)
>>
>>35359844
>that feel when too oblivious of my surroundings to become a cop

I hate being retarded.
>>
>>35356759
Life eg consciusness is just a bzproduct of evolution so anything you could ever want from life is / will be explainable through biology.
Get used to the fact that humans are just more complex dogs.
What i want from life ?
Maybee a reason that goes beyond the inevitable death looming over each and everyone of us.
Nut that will never be possible so ill just try to fullfill my human needs to my best content and try to avoid negative feelings.
Like a plant.
>>
>>35356848
what's your idea?
>>
File: 1488909366021.png (335KB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
1488909366021.png
335KB, 884x903px
>>35359909
Wouldn't you have like a 2nd police officer with you as backup, so the lack of awareness would sort of be irrelevant in a way? On the other hand I have shit eyesight but from what I've noticed I can still pass the minimum. Only problem I see with being a police officer is that I'd have to frequent places where there are a lot of Abduls and Jamals.
>>
To get away from it all. I'm so tired of everything and just want to see the wonders of the world.
I'm already in the process of acquiring my license and saving up for a car to leave without a trace and just reappear a few months later.
>>
Become a good programmer

Have qt gf to play vidya with (and do other stuff ofc)

That is about it.
>>
>>35360033
Thats nice anon
gud lucks
>>
>>35360026
I feel ya dawg
>>
>>35360071
At least the first part is realisitc.

The second is not very likely.
>>
>>35356759

Good food
Studying philosophy, psychoanalysis, math and history.
Listening to and playing music
Collecting and drawing erotic art
Living in a small house on some tropical beach.
>>
>>35356759
By now, I only want it to friggin end already.
Every day I put on the facade of being the casual, funny guy, hiding my crippling chronical depression. Once I'm at home, I stop smiling/laughing for the day.
It's all just so pointless and tiresome, I wish it would end.
>>
>>35360122
>Listening to and playing music
>Collecting and drawing erotic art

Me too XD
Do u play any instruments and if yes what? and how long have you been?
I play trumpet for 10 years now
also learning piano
>>
I would like either a gf or a group of friends (preferably the gf) to wander the world with and travel. I want to visit places but it would be boring by myself.
>>
>>35360156
it's always sad when I hear about people wanting to end it.
Don't you want to travel the world, meet the one, have kids or live in a nice home?
>>
>>35360160

>Me too XD
>XD

pls.

I've been playing piano on and off for over 10 years now. I wasn't that into it until a couple of years ago though. Since then I've made a lot of progress. Right now I'm polishing Chopin's etude in C major and learning Bach's fugue in C sharp minor.

What do you like about the trumpet? To be fair I can't imagine being interested in any instrument other than the piano.
>>
please lord just give me a gf

i'm so lonely
>>
>>35360227
not same guy but

>travel the world
yes but I'd get bored of it
>meet the one
no, just fug occasionally because I can't into romance
>have kids
no, I'd be an awful parent
>live in a nice home
don't really care to be honest

should just end it
>>
>>35360227
I'm not >>35360156
But for me there is no reason in living for any emotional sense.
You see emotions are basicially just chemicals in my brain which i have no control over, which cause me to behave in a way which i did not choose.
Long story short, for me living for positve feelings is like beein a junkie only after his next kick for dopamine.
If there is any reaon to life for besides emotional pleasure please tell me.
I have not found it yet.
And I think i never will.
>>
>>35360337
pro tip: you can double your chance of finding love by going for men as well
>>
>>35360408
>I have not found it yet.
>And I think i never will.
might as well end it mate
>>
>>35360227
Its true.
But i can understand them and sometimes(ok maybe a lot of times) i feel the same like im stuck in an infinite loop of days weeks years and i will never reach my happiness

>>35360306
Do you know Liszt's Hungarian rhapsody no.2? its nuts.
I love trumpet you can make lots of different expressions. idk there is something about it
Take a listen to e.g. this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61_WXh8Ihk
XD (got'em)
>>
>>35360425
i guess you've convinced me
>>
File: 90d8ac_5397313.jpg (209KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
90d8ac_5397313.jpg
209KB, 1239x795px
>>35360440
Does this really work or is it just a meme ?
>>
>>35360457
i dun goofed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61_WXh8Ihk8
>>
>>35360478
it works but suffocating is very painful
best part about this is that you will be unconscious so you can't avoid death even though you are in agony
>>
Big gentle dom bf who doesn't hate my skellingtonlet body or autistic NEET habits and likes cuddling while I play vidya.
>>
>>35360518
>Experience extreme pain
>Be unconscious
I dont't see any problem with this.
>>
>>35360518
inert gases aren't painful though

the only painful gas I can even think of is carbon dioxide
>>
>>35360553
can i? im 183cm (6 feet) thats big right? ...wait did u mean down there?
>>
>>35360576
works the same when your brain doesn't get oxygen. doesn't matter what type of gas you use.
>>
>>35360457

>I love trumpet you can make lots of different expressions.

Yes, it has a graceful, noble timbre, I admit.

But with piano you have counterpoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWUOVkTE_Gc&ab_channel=smalin

>Do you know Liszt's Hungarian rhapsody no.2

Yeah, it's pretty famous, but I'm not a big fan of Liszt.
Based on the Liszt I've heard so far, I find his music to be quite disorderly and too focused on technical virtuosity rather than harmonic or contrapunctal complexity.
>>
>>35360457
break the cycle I know you can :D
>>
>>35360675
>Yeah, it's pretty famous, but I'm not a big fan of Liszt.
>Based on the Liszt I've heard so far, I find his music to be quite disorderly and too focused on technical virtuosity rather than harmonic or contrapunctal complexity.

Yeah i only like a few of his pieces but he was Hungarian so kek bless him.
Anyway if u draw do u have som kind of blog or something? so i can take a look
>>
>>35360736

I don't draw yet. I would like to, and I've begun with the basics so far, but I haven't found more time for it unfortunately.
If you draw I'd like to a take a look myself.
>>
File: robot thing 1.jpg (209KB, 1400x868px) Image search: [Google]
robot thing 1.jpg
209KB, 1400x868px
>>35360766
i can send some shit i guess

some shitty stuff
>>
I just want a small family that I can support. And I would like to do it with a girl who is innocent and a sweetheart, but can take a joke well. Seriously I think every girl I've met has this raging bitch streak, or bratty entitlement. I just want to find someone whose personality is nothing like that. But my tendency is to have wishes not come true. So I'll just keep wageslaving away and hope for something that will never happen
>>
File: 1484839696105.jpg (563KB, 1725x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1484839696105.jpg
563KB, 1725x1056px
>>35356759
>I want to live a sleepy life as decently successful writer in some small town by the water or up in the mountains somewhere.
>I want a modestly cute wife who's a bit of a tomboy, as loyal as a dog, and who takes good care of herself.
>I want her to eventually bear me two or three children.
>I want to spend my days in my study thumbing through forgotten works, spending time with my family, or going on long trips to nowhere in particular.
> And I just want to be a better person.

I don't think I'm asking for much. I just want to be left the fuck alone with the people I love and have the ability to provide for them.
>>
>>35359961
He's probably too busy to tell us his idea...
>>
To feel wanted.
>>
>>35356759
freedom. but i am third world scum, so it's not possible.
>>
For now I just want money without having to bust my ass off way too much.

Best case scenario is if it is also fun and helps further development.
>>
File: 1475427887834.gif (2MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1475427887834.gif
2MB, 600x337px
>>35356759
Literally all I want is to have enough money to live comfortably and somehow still have tons of free time. So the impossible
>>
>>35360623
I thought big dick was an elaborate meme.

Either way, I'm too scrawny and diminutive for a horse cock. Average, I assume, would work.
>>
>>35361047
average where?
what size is average?
>>
>>35360862
>I just want to find someone whose personality is nothing like that.
I'm of the opinion that if you want a young western girl like that, you have to either strike gold or mold her yourself.
>>
>>35360862

I wonder when MGTOW will become mainstream.
>>
>>35361016
Uhm no, I work 25hrs per week and I live max comfy. Fuck, I can afford buying 1 or 2 anime-figures each month.
>>
>>35361288
Where do you work dawg?
>>
>>35361336
Retail, pretty chill place. Customers aren't assholes most of the time and colleagues are ok people.
>>
>>35361072
I think like five inches is the worldwide average? Five is fine, and six, I don't think I could go very far beyond that.
>>
File: Death.jpg (23KB, 793x635px) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
23KB, 793x635px
>>35356759
Ideally I'd want to flow through wih my chosen career as a game designer and eventually create a small but happy home for me and my family whilst pursuing my writing, which seems to be the only thing I'm somewhat good at.

The reality is that I'm aware I'll never either get a partner or make it last long enough to create that family, and being a game designer is soul crushing and full of insane overtime.
>>
>>35361478

Follow Yamazaki's advice and make an Eroge.
>>
>>35356759
Work a boring, mundane job 8 hours a day, 5 days a week to sustain myself, and play wow / watch anime the rest of the time. And I'd rather not deal with a cancer or shit like this in the meantime, if that's at all possible.
31 now and so far so good. I want life to stay as it is now.

Oh, and I want to die by choice. Not in sleep or an accident not knowing it's happening - I want to be the one to decide when and how. Not so far off, but just not quite yet,
>>
>>35361520
See I am actually making a VN atm so that's always an option for me.

It's just that I'd rather not automatically jump to writing porn games and try other things out first.
>>
>>35361453
Only 5?
Than im totally fine
>>
>>35361567

wow the meme is real.

What style is it in?
>>
I want to finish my engineering degree, pay off my loans are quick as I can, and have lots of children.
>>
>>35361520
>tfw can't draw for shit
I would love to make an eroge but everything more than a stick figure is out of my reach.
>>
>>35361632
collab?
>>
>>35361608
Was hoping to do an actual serious story without porn ala Fate/Stay Night style, but constant fuck ups with the programming have made me rage quit for a bit after I managed to put a demo together.

I'm just writing the story for now and hoping to put a team together or art and shit once that's finished.
>>
>>35356759

I want a 9-5 job, where I don't have to work on the weekends. Said job would afford me enough to live in a shit apartment, provide food for myself, allow me to upgrade my computer once a year and allow me to buy a videogame once a month. Thats it. I don't care about homeownership, I don't care about having a relationship, I don't care about making a six figure salary, or owning a top of the line car. I just want to live a lower-middle class life until I die.
>>
>>35356759

I veer between wanting total power and being a guy who just travels, meets people and write a little on the side.
I don't know why I'm this ambivalent.
>>
File: 56342546768.png (843KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
56342546768.png
843KB, 959x960px
>9 am, wake up
>9am to 7pm, wait to go to gym
>7pm, go to gym
>9pm, go home
>9pm, wait to get tired to go to sleep

>repeat

I guess I have no goals for now. I just want to get a STEM job, save up, invest money and hopefully retire early.
>>
>>35361655
Are u working with an engine and if you are than which?
>>
>>35356759
Honestly I just want to own at least 1 acre of land in Alaska. Dreams are memes but that has to be a simple thing. Then I could probably kill myself in my 30s-40s if I'm really feeling up to it.
>>
I've always wanted to be married with kids, but I'm in my late 20's and have never had a GF so that won't happen.
>>
I want to me a normal wage slave with a wife and a small house in the suburbs

>tfw cannot even be mediocre

Fuck you god.
>>
>>35361707
I'm using Ren'Py and it's fine for the most part since there's no gameplay but choices. But for some reason it started sperging out last time I used it and it took me until 1am to fix, so I've lost my motivation right nw to program.
>>
>>35361747
For an actual game with gameplay unity for 2D an unreal 4 for 3D is the way to go in my opinion.
>>
File: 1488570180906.png (290KB, 388x620px) Image search: [Google]
1488570180906.png
290KB, 388x620px
ITT: I want loads of cash to hide in luxury or just an invisible and nameless existence

Am I really the only one who wants to have my name echo in eternity?
>>
I want to work part-time in a library and live in poverty in a small silent room, preferably a tiny student apartment, with most of my time dedicated to reading.
>>
>>35361797
Yeah I use UE4 for my other stuff, Ren'Py is just for my vn project since it's specifically made for those types of games.
>>
>>35361891
Reasonable
UE4 is real gut
>>
>>35361800
>Am I really the only one who wants to have my name echo in eternity?

Why does it matter? Everyone will still be forgotten eventually no matter how famous/infamous.
>>
>>35361288
>25hrs per week
No thanks I want to be a NEET, toiling away for mr shekelstein to make more that I ever will is shit
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.