[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 2D started to trick you into believing that trans girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: bpx9ui5oy08y.jpg (64KB, 893x960px) Image search: [Google]
bpx9ui5oy08y.jpg
64KB, 893x960px
>tfw 2D started to trick you into believing that trans girls and traps were cute

>go outside
>see a real trans girl
>remember that they all look like men and sound obviously like men

why can't life just have cute girls with penises?
>>
>and they're all just as crazy as regular women
Traps are the biggest memes I've ever seen.
>>
Trap fetishists just want an acceptable gray area where they can be gay but still be socially (especially personally) accepted.

Trannies just have a romanticized idea of what it means to be a woman. Its not all that different from being a man except for the "life on easy mode" meme, which has varying levels of truth to it.

Ideally we'll reach a point with science where a person can straight up choose to be genuinely female or male but we've got a long way to go so people are stuck settling for pumping their bodies full of hormones and submitting themselves to expensive painful surgeries.

Life is weird, man.
>>
>>35356246
why do you like penises so much?
>>
That's because 2D traps are literally just cute girls with dicks. They are not boys. IRL, ducks mean you're a boy, and you're going to have a masculine face. Trannies are never really attractive. 2D for life my friends
>>
>>35356429
because being penetrated feels good, and I'm sub so helping someone get off with your body would be nice
>>
You only see late transitioner hons because young transitioners look like normal women
>>
>>35356246
I don't think I've ever seen a trans in my life
t. rural bumpkin
>>
>>35358199
>young transitioners look like normal women
wrong

also, the voice is ALWAYS a tell

trannies speak extremely quietly because they know if they speak any louder they'll give away their manhood
>>
>>35356246
I don't care if they don't pass amazingly well. All I ask for is hairless, cute boobs, cute figure, cute little soft dick to play with
>>
only my stomach looks feminine because I m ignoring my abs but I still have big adam apple and chin ,broad shoulders
>>
>>35358611

Remember to vote democrat so gays like you can continue to have rights.
>>
>>35358553

lol, this.

I have transgender friends, I know transgender people.

When it comes to looks, they vary in how well they pass, but the one trait NONE of them pass on is vocally. It's always some effette "girly" voice and they have to try SO hard. It's so obviously an affectation and I've heard a good handful of them drop the act in private because keeping up even an obvious affectation is a pain in the ass.

I honestly have no idea how anyone falls for it.
>>
>>35358553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD8kb11oCWE
this is the only one i know of that has something akin to a naturally feminine voice, even other early transitioners that i've spoken to still somehow sound like Blaire White or worse.
>>
>>35356246
keep believing in it
>>
>tfw born in the universe where futanari isn't real
FUCK THIS
>>
>>35356246
they can't trick us
>>
>>35356246
I don't understand this trap obsession either. I want to fuck a cuteboy who dresses like a girl, but I don't mind him being a boy, and I know that he won't be "a girl with a penis".
>>
>>35358887
>I honestly have no idea how anyone falls for it.
they want to believe
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.