[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty sure I have skin cancer. How long until it kills me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1369249115023.png (202KB, 373x345px) Image search: [Google]
1369249115023.png
202KB, 373x345px
Pretty sure I have skin cancer. How long until it kills me?
>>
>>35355276
"pretty sure"=flawed self-diagnosis
go see a doctor
>>
>>35355276
Tomorrow noon, I'd estimate.
>>
>>35355276
people don't die from skin cancer unfortunately
>>
>>35355276
Remove skin, replace with metal. Boom, no more cancer, and you look badass.
>>
>>35355276
most people in California, Australia have it, skins cancer is the most meme cancer
>>
my urine smells really sweet, how long till i have diabetes
>>
Unless it is melanoma, you shouldn't worry too much.
>>
>>35355276
I've had skin cancer since I was 21

I'm 53teen years old now

Unlike yours, mine was diagnosed by a doctor

I asked him the same question

He told me "15 years"

That was 32 years ago

The truth is, theres no answer

But once it DOES metastasize, and spread to your lymph nodes, you're fucked

My advice ? Do what I did

Vegetarian diet, tons of water, and most importantly, ENJOY EACH DAY FOR WHAT ITS WORTH...
>>
>>35355345
Melanoma is THE most lethal form of cancer

You're not exactly 'educated', are you ?
>>
I have like 50 decent sized to large irregular shaped moles on my back. The doctors have examined them and they say i'm fine, but i feel like i'm fucked
>>
>>35355534
yep you are definitely 53 from that last line
>>
>>35355548
Your a retard. Melonoma is harmless
>>
>>35355490

I'd be more concerned about the copraphagia, if I were you
>>
>>35355560

IRREGULAR SHAPED MOLES :

Not a sign of anything

Other than SHITTY genetics

I had 50 irregularly shaped mice on my face once

If they become gophers, call a taxidermist
>>
File: 878778.jpg (194KB, 934x1017px) Image search: [Google]
878778.jpg
194KB, 934x1017px
>>35355577
>Your a retard
>Your
>Melonoma is harmless
>Melonoma
>>
>>35355611
>no arguments
Yeah, its harmless
>>
>>35355562
Yes I am

And I've been enjoying every day for what it was worth for decades

Maybe THATS why I have always had a hot female sexual partner (or more than one at a time, to be honest) and YOU ?...

well.....

You ?.....

Do you REALLY want me to go there, lonely boy?
>>
>>35355577
...says the guy who can't differentiate between YOUR and YOU'RE

genius
>>
AGAIN :

personally, I'd be fine with you dying an agonizing death...

But the fact is:

the better you treat your body, the better your chances of surviving ANYTHING are.

Vegetarianism, shitloads of water, and a positive outlook
>>
haha stupid whitey
ill be sure to fuck the wife you couldve had
>>
>>35355731

How do you handle the 'always stepping on your nipples' thing ?
>>
>>35355731

Tell me the TRUE inner sensation you've always experienced when viewing a primate exhibit in a zoo

I'm actually trying to help you
>>
>>35355731

Obviously, on the outside, you've always tried to 'play it cool', and blend in with your peers, laughing, pointing, and wondering why the fake gold grill made your breath smell so bad.....

But deep, deep inside.....

How did it feel ?
>>
>>35355731

Something tells me that the 'wife he would've had' probably wouldn't fuck a subprimate like you, otherwise shed be the 'Prostitute he would've had'...

It's hilarious how MONKEYS always think our rejects, the women no white man would be seen with, are TROPHIES....

That's like US decorating our houses with your unwanted watermelon rhines...

Trust me, Kunta Kinte...

If you find a white pig stupid enough to fuck you?... You can have her. None of us wanted her, anyway...

Now....

*hands you a toilet plunger*

Get to work, Leroy Lipshine
>>
File: 1488868504184.jpg (61KB, 549x918px) Image search: [Google]
1488868504184.jpg
61KB, 549x918px
pphhh , hopefully soon.
pro tip : that aint cancer, the docs lie to make a living.
>>
(And of course, I realize he's not actually a nigger, but just pretending to be one, so I played along)
>>
>>35356016
tl;dr... snooooze..

>>35356033
yes no non white can browse this pathetic board
>>
>>35356020

PRO as in Medical Professional ?

No

PRO as in: PROGLOTTID
>>
>>35356056

Shut it, parasite

By the way, my species has had A GOD DAMN BLAST treating your species the way we have

Do you know WHY we did this to you ?

Because your species is incapable of stopping us
>>
>>35355276
Depends on the kind. Skin cancer isn't just one disease.
>>
Just cut it off and you'll be fine.
>>
File: stagesofmelanoma2-1024x572[1].png (573KB, 1024x572px) Image search: [Google]
stagesofmelanoma2-1024x572[1].png
573KB, 1024x572px
Unless it reached blood or lymph, you can just have it cut out. p. simple.

Just go to the doctor.
>>
>>35356090
your being out breeded
your days are limited
>>
>>35356134
Isn't that the same thing your father told you about masturbating to anime?

Obviously it didn't work that time either
>>
>>35356141
And YOU'RE the type of uneducated idiot who uses YOUR twice in one sentence, with only one of them being correct
>>
>>35356141
If you're referring to the future, lol who cares ?

I don't need to worry about the future.

All I care about is MY life... Not the lives of future pieces of shit like you...

And in MY LIFE, things are going great !!!

I've fucked almost 600 HOT CHICKS so far, and none of them would ever, ever, EVER fuck a monkey

Also...

Just look at me !!... IM WHITE !!! lucky me !!! Huh ?....

Life is grand....

Regarding the future, who cares ?

But regarding your past and present ?.. That sucks, dude... You really got the shit end of the stick.

Sorry

Better luck next life

Lol

Leroy
>>
File: 1488671898146.jpg (58KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1488671898146.jpg
58KB, 699x485px
>>35355276
Actually it's quite common if you're a pale person living in a sunny area. I know people who are outdoorsy types who have gotten it 4+ times and it's kind of become a meme where I live. If you don't do anything about it it WILL kill you, but lucky for you all you have to do is see the doctor, get them to verify it's cancerous, and then get it cut off before it can truly fuck your shit up. I'd say book an appointment with a local dermatologist (or at least a family doctor) and go from there.
>>
>>35355562
He is actually an older man who was addicted to meth and it's an overall degenerate, Johnny Neptune came here during the tripfag epidemic of 2016, where this guy called hack_blastard had his biological dad (Johnny Neptune) come here to stalk him
He's an idiot troll and idk if he's the real johnny neptune still but fuck him
>>
>>35357537

Lol hahaha.

Although my son Jet is gay, I don't hold any grudges against homosexuals. Just because my son sucks penis doesn't mean he's a bad person...

Stalk ?

Try CONQUER

In the short time that I have been here I have literally Replaced and Eclipsed him, a hundred times over so far and I haven't even started yet
>>
Although the homosexual known as 'hack_blastard' was born with the actual name JET ORION NEPTUNE, he was unwanted... He was pawned off to a foster home and renamed JET MOXLEY GOODSON... he was adopted by a disgusting morbidly obese pig named Paula Goodson.

He's gay as fuck
>>
>>35355548
>THE most
Are you SUPER sure, Anon??
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.