[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating/Friendzone thread!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hpe.jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
hpe.jpg
7KB, 226x223px
Alright guys, today is the day I finally ask her out after about 2 weeks of postponing and for some reason I feel optimistic, still in case of rejection, is it better to cut off all contact with her or to keep her as a "friend"? She's kinda my friend but not that much really so I wouldn't really miss her but there's a lot of discrepancy in here when anons say to ignore grills who reject you or keep them around for whatever reason, what are the pros and cons of both options?

share your stories, advice and questions, we can all help eachother out in the eternal quest for a gf
>>
>>35354136
>asking her out
>after two weeks

This is only going to end poorly
>>
>>35354136
Wait when you say 'ask out' you mean ask her for a date or actually say 'be my gf pls'?
>>
>>35354159
We've known each other for about 4 years, however we stopped talking for a while and then she texted me about two months out of nowhere, since then its been catching up and random talking almost erryday, I'm not an ugly spergy robot so I think she wont be disgusted by the proposal

Do you have any advice on my questions anon?
>>
>>35354185
On a date, maybe some sushi or Italian shit since she's mentioned those foods a couple of times these past weeks and I'm hoping to get a hint
>>
>>35354196
>4 years
>2 months ago she texts you

Hmmmm either she's just being nice or looking to rekindle a friendship. I wouldn't jump her bones here just yet, unless she's gotten flirty with you.

>do you have any advice?

Sure. If you get rejected, don't sperg out and thank her for being straightforward. You don't have to cut contact but reduce the amount of texting you do with her to show that you're independent/not hurt by the results.
>>
>>35354136
the worst shes going to say is no. But ive never been said no to. They always dodge the subject, say they have a BF, ignore me, or make up some excuse.

Id reccomend:

hang out 2-4 times. like chill, watch TV, talk. etc etc.

Text her out on a date. something simple like: "Hey I'd love to take you out on a date sometime, what date works for you?"

Don't go to a movie on your first date though, since you won't get to talk to her much.
>>
>>35354240
Yeah both your first options are plausible but its always been kind of a teasing flirtatious cunt so this time I'm just going to go for it and see how it goes, we've been at this before and I've never actually asked her out so maybe manning up and stop being a beta orbiter is what she wanted

>>35354252
I appreciate the advice but where I live you actually have to go out with someone b4 getting personal and doing stuff together, as I said she's kind of my friend but not really so I might as well lay out my intentions once and for all and see where it goes, in case it goes south I will just distance myself

I'm planning to go eat something, I'm actually good at conversation and even if it doesn't go well at least I get to eat nice stuff
>>
>>35354136
OP here btw, willing to see some greentexts, stories or bawwwws and help in any way I can! I got extremely fucked over around 2015 by some cunt and being out of the dating "game" for long made me insecure atm but I've had some successful stories in the past
>>
>>35354496
Are you living in Mexico by any chance. I was talking to a guy who moved to America from there and he explained:

"The way you americans see 'dating' as being in a relationship still confuses me. I date girls because I want to get to know them. They become romatic if there is a good connection and friends otherwise."

That really made me think
>>
>ask her out
>says yes
>get crazy excited, cant stop thinking about it
>2 days later tells me she can't cause she has "classes"
i dont even knoy why women do this
>>
>>35354697
Ive noticed it is because a lot of them don't want to 'hurt your feelings'. So they avoid saying no with a new excuse every time you ask.
>>
>>35354686
Actually I am! (non shitskin thankfully) Kek I've had the same discussions when traveling to the US and talking with some friends over there about their whole dating traditions, most of the time seems they choose the exact opposite way to approach a relationship than here, its weird, and it does make you think

>>35354697
I'm afraid this happening desu, worst case scenario I hope she's honest enough to say she's not interested before getting my hopes up
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.