[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Through 2014 and most of 2015, Elliot Rodger was pretty much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: Elliot_Rodger.png (599KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Rodger.png
599KB, 473x704px
Through 2014 and most of 2015, Elliot Rodger was pretty much worshipped as a saint around here.

This continued through the first half of 2016 to a lesser degree, and by the end of 2016, most people hated him, and this is even more intense in 2017, so what happened? I can understand people don't worship him as much anyone, because it was almost 3 years ago now, but that doesn't explain why so many people hate him now.

2014/2015: 85% worship, 10% indifferent, 5% hate

2016: 50% worship, 25% indifferent, 25% hate

2017: 15% worship, 25% indifferent 60% hate.
>>
He's a failed normie.
Besides, you're pulling the statistics out of your ass.
>>
When I was younger I saw an episode of CSI that featured furfags. Costumes and everything. Even in my youth I could tell it was extremely degenerate, but otherwise unimportant. They might hold a passing curiosity (Why would a man dress as a bunny and rub on other men dressed as wolves?), but that's about it.

Fast forward a few years and I discover 4chan. No traps and trannies back then. Just furfaggots and the occasional cheese pizza. These faggots were everywhere, flooding good threads with their bullshit.

They think what they're doing is okay or anybody in the world wnts to hear about it, but they're wrong. They're attention whores with social development disorders and should be completely wiped out for the sake of humanity. Elliot fags are the same.
>>
>>35354213

That was a good post, but why are Elliot fags the same? They keep themselves to /r9k/ and are no where near as degenerate as furries.
>>
>>35354095
Elliot would hate all of us.
>>
>>35354255

He wouldn't hate me, I like to think.
>>
>>35354263
How come? He didnt seem a very friendly guy.
>>
>>35354189

>he is a failed normie

He was never a normie to begin with.
>>
>>35354255
a very interesting thought to entertain but i don't suppose so
let's face it a good amount of r9k is mostly autismo dudes who daydream about a 4/10 gf with a high sex drive
we're very much stabler and a bit less beta versions of him
i suppose

i mean the fact that i'm even making a comparison is sad but hey what can you do
>>
>>35354249
>>>35354213 (You)
Because Elliot was a failure in life and in death and was defeated by a locked door.
>They keep themselves to /r9k/
True, but they'll pop up in any thread they want to in /r9k/. Not that I'm here a whole lot.
>no where near as degenerate as furries.
True.
>>
>>35354295

Well, he managed to make several friends (James, Addison, Philip, Andy, Max Bonon) and more in his grade school times.
>>
File: IMG_0521.jpg (347KB, 876x1016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0521.jpg
347KB, 876x1016px
>>35354095

RIP Elliot Rodger
>>
There are more normies here. He killed normies, therefore they would hate him.
>>
>Through 2014 and most of 2015, Elliot Rodger was pretty much worshipped as a saint around here.

Haha no he wasn't

There were threads about him all the time which mainly just lead to people actually posting and reading his manifesto. It's absolutely fucking hilarious to read, and if you ever had you'd know he definitely was never a robot.

He would have despised everyone on this board.
>>
>Elliot Rodger was pretty much worshipped as a saint around here.

What par finally achieved him that level of devotion? Was it the super soaker full of orange juice incident or the classic "stand in the corner at a party then flip shit on the Stacies when no one approaches me and get kicked out" technique?
>>
>>35354448
>He would have despised everyone on this board.

This is the main thing I don't get with elliotfags, you all talk about him like if you'd only known him you could have saved him and stopped him from going over the edge, but you seem to forget that he wasn't an insecure robot, he was a hugely narcissistic little rich boy who would have hated the losers on this board.
>>
>>35354189
He was the definition of a true robot, he just happened to have rich parents hence why he drove a BMW and had his own apartment. He was a robot who happened to become obsessed with leaving the robot life to the point he did what he did
>>
>>35354095
He is THE definition of a normie with a privileged background. He even bought a sig p226 to kill himself ffs. Dude had unlimited money and support from his parents but he chose to strive to be a normie

The worship was nothing but a meme. People who unironically worshiping him were newfags
>>
>>35355202
He was on some kind of spectrum and he had an unhealthy obsession with white women. He's that weird kid who tried to hang out with the cool jocks, got ridiculed, and still refuse to accept himself as a true robot
>>
he was literally vegeta android saga
>>
>>35354095
I think that the fact that he became popular among the "wrong type" of people, like "normies" and women, is the main factor to cause the downhill of his popularity around here. It was in the end of last year, if I recall right, when that Shane person mentioned him in his video, after which he became popular among these "wrong kind of people". Then started the downhill for his popularity here. After all, r9k hates normies and women, so they just can not like the same idols these people like. It's basically the same, infantile crap you meet with musical idols: the die hard "true" fans just can not take it, if wrong type of people start liking their idol, as they feel it's harming their identity. After all, a lot of people build up their identity on things like their own idols. And it's impossible for a typical r9k member to build up his identity on someone who is being liked by a normie or a woman.

I love and worship him tho.
>>
>>35354336
All of these friends dropped him in the end. Some of them did not even thought about him as a close friend, even if he thought about them as one. As a kid, he mostly had friends as he was useful as a video game buddy.

>>35354989
His parents were not that rich, his father was in debt and his mother had to beg his father to give money to Elliot's car insurance. Also he never had an apartment of his own, he always lived in dormatory with roommates.

>>35355202
No unlimited support. He got some money donations from his relatives like his grandmother, and saved them carefully.

Why don't you people get your facts right before judging him?
>>
>>35356328
Wtf normies and women like Elliot? I don't think so, even mentioning him outside of the Internet would be enough to get weird looks
>>
>>35357300
I was talking about the internet. There is now a portion of fans in the internet who are normies and women. Just look at YouTube. Obviously, if you go outside these circles, most of the normies and women do not even know who he is as they have forgotten about him already.
>>
>>35357146
>Why don't you people get your facts right before judging him?
Because this board is like 80% redditumblr now
>>
>>35354095

What's to like? He was a fucking rich Chad, complete with the ego. He would've looked straight down at any robot if he had met any.

The only difference between him and a regular Chad is girls could smell the autism and school shooter vibes on him from a mile away.

If anything he proves the robot worldview wrong, since he should have had no problem getting a gf, but he was too autistic to use his natural advantages. And, when it comes to women, money is a huge fucking advantage.
>>
>>35354095
Spread his gospel.
True robots understand him.
>>
Elliott Roger was a rich fuck who got red pilled and couldnt stand the truth. It would be like Neo taking the pill, waking up and looking at shit the wrong way. Bet its 4chans wet fucking dream to do what he did at some point.
>>
>>35357300
>Wtf normies and women like Elliot? I don't think so

I'm pretty much a chad and the only reason I come to /r9k/ is for Elliot Threads because I admire him in a way.
>>
>>35354448
I'm reading it right now and I have no idea what you're talking about.I relate to a lot of things he says I just would never go on a shooting spree because I'm more apathetic while he was fueled by rage.
And no he wouldn't despise everyone on this board unless you're a normie in which case you should gtfo
>>
He was the meant to be the beginning of the end, the rise of the betas and the death of the normies
>>
File: I like myself.png (997KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
I like myself.png
997KB, 719x1280px
>>35357563
>He was a fucking rich Chad, complete with the ego.
His apparently huge ego was a result of slight Narcissistic Personality Disorder, not being a chad. I do not know where the h*ll do you get this him being a chad, as he was a kissless virgin. Seems that some of you people are getting totally delusional with your attempts to put him down as a strategy to resist the normies who you think like him.
>>
>>35354095
Wrong board. This belongs in the trash
>>
>>35354095
Unfortunately this place gets more and more traffic from /soc/ and /b/ everyday. Don't worry, those of us who aren't newfag undesirables will always have a special place for him in our hearts and minds.
>>
>>35359079
If you have a place for this failed normie then you don't have a mind to start with. There's a line between being a social failure (a robot) and worshipping a failed normie, failed killer, and failed blogger.
>>
>>35358692
>His apparently huge ego was a result of slight Narcissistic Personality Disorder, not being a chad.
>His douchy behaviour seemed to stem from the fact that he was a douchebag.

Woooooow. I didn't know about this.

Also
>His apparently huge ego
>apparently huge ego
>apparently
You apparently are a dimwit. But that might be as a result from your clinical retardation.
>>
>>35359675
Bumps for Elliot.
>>
>>35360709
saging for robots. This thread is a waste of space, like all eri poopers fanboys.
>>
>>35358692

I've never seen a normie say anything positive about him, retard.

He was a shithead Chad and he would have spit on you if you ever met him.

He had money, and he wasn't hideous. He wouldn't have been a KV if he didn't put out psycho vibes every time he opened his autistic, self-absorbed mouth, and the Stacies were right to shun him because he went on the most impotent "killing spree" I've heard of to this day. They saw it coming miles away, even before they didn't let him in that sorority house.

His greatest crime, the big detail every robot ignores, was killing his roommates, (who he looked down on because he was a Chad,) who were way bigger robots than he ever was.

Elliot wasn't a robot, he killed robots, and then he died. Good riddance, retard.
>>
>>35360850
I disagree. His greatest crime was writing the cringe bore that was his manifesto.

Also, he was defeated by a fucking door. A fucking door.
>>
>>35354396
I'd say this place currently has 60% normies, 30% cyborgs or failed normies, and 10% robots.
>>
>>35361281
>elliot
>failed normie
pick both
>>
>>35361332
What makes Elliot a failed normie? Relatively rich parents, the fact he had friends (even female friends), or something else?
>>
>>35359675
>You apparently are a dimwit. But that might be as a result from your clinical retardation.
And you're f*cking making me laugh. You really are acting like a full blown moron yourself. Picking up the one and only person in the whole thread, who is using expressions that are sounding slightly intelligent, and trying to lable THAT person as a retard. Just to make it appear that the people who post in these threads and who you so much hate for being "normies"/supporting an evil person, are generally retarded. Try to come up with something better, you brainless little idiot, if you want to have some results.

You're also a classic example of a d*ckhead bully/troll, who thinks he is going to win something by putting someone else down. Thank God, your type of people are so f*cking stupid, it's easy to prove you wrong any time, and make you shit your pants for the shame you feel for your own words. Wish I had been able to do it when I was a kid, being bullied at school for about 10 years. But no, I always looked your type of shitheads upwards, and it destroyed large parts of my self-esteem.

And FYI, "apparently" means that something is appearing as something else than it really is. You've got to be mentally disabled, if you are not getting this, even if I assume English is your native language, from the way you so fluently use the normie language in the second sentence of you first idiotic paragraph. Also, what kind of a full blown retard parallels having Narcissistic Personality Disorder with being a "douchebag"?

You really are an epitome of the late stupidity prevalent on this forum.
>>
>>35361392
The fact that he was an easy mode normie and managed to fail in everything.
>>
>>35354095
He's extremely arrogant yet had no reason to be. We worshipped him because people here think not getting laid makes you a tragic genius
>>
>>35361502
He had autism and some other things so I wouldn't say he was on easy mode, maybe second easiest or medium.
>>
>>35361451
>And you're f*cking
Stopped there. Pretty sure I'm not the only one.

>>35361583
>He had autism and some other things
Like a BMW. A literal pussy magnet, yet he failed. He had something worse than autism; he was a fucking douche.
>>
File: 1488912511733.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1488912511733.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>35354095
Normies took over this board, that's why.
>>
spoiled rotten, failed normie, and a forced meme
>>
File: 32PlusOne.jpg (128KB, 583x380px) Image search: [Google]
32PlusOne.jpg
128KB, 583x380px
>>35361666
Nice digits, satan. Three times elliot chan's """""""""high"""""""""score.
>>
>>35361694
cho was an actual robot

the only reason he isn't forced like elliot is because he wasn't normie enough to pander to /r9k/'s current userbase
>>
File: 1482708558689.jpg (119KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
1482708558689.jpg
119KB, 604x483px
>>35360850
>I've never seen a normie say anything positive about him, retard.
Well of course you haven't, you gigantic retard, as most of the people who say anything positive about him ARE NOT normies. I was referring to people who some of the people here THINK are normies, not the ones who really are. Why is getting these things so difficult to you people?

And the rest of your post, I won't bother to reply to. It's the usual crap based on wrong information to put him down.

Why do I waste my time arguing with idiots who do not know how to use their brain or even check the facts? Maybe it would be better to just keep quiet about him, so that people forget about him, instead of trying to support his memory against some idiotic attacks. That way, he could at least rest in peace.
>>
>>35361645
>Stopped there. Pretty sure I'm not the only one.
A paragraph longer than one sentence only, is too much for a beany brain to handle.
>>
Eggy is in Isla Vista and is going to pay tribute to Elliot while he's there
>>
>>35354095
there are people who hate him?
>>
>>35361888

Trips confirm Eggman is on a pilgrimage for St Elliot
>>
>>35361770

>FAKE NEWS ELLIOT IS A ROBOT

Yeah, that's why you won't bother.
>>
>hurr durr elliot was such a normie
t. normies
>>
>>35357606
>another normie who's on here yet hasn't read My Twisted World.
>>
>>35361888
Very interesting. Let's hope he is going to visit at his apartment too. And the Starbucks IV and Goleta beach too.

Reply to someone in another thread:

>>35359611
I spent my money for university degrees, you brainless fucking idiot, something you moron probably would never get, at least not without some heavy nepotism.

Seems like the idiots really have a campaign going on to get rid of the Elliot posters, as they think in their non-existent, little brain that Elliot was a "normie", for the fact there seems to be some "normies" liking him. Or then it's something shadier. Maybe they just decided at the FBI to get rid of the most eager Elliot posters, by pretending to be some brainless morons attacking them, to make them leave and so prevent the following. Next, they are going to do the same with Cho and Dylann.
>>
Wow I really didn't know about this incident cause I'm not from America. I did a quick research after this thread and honestly, i kinda indentified myself within his character.Thats why I understand him.I don't respect him. But i feel like i can underastand, how he came to the conclusion of hating all women and men in relationships. I think, he is still an interesting person, because he was a broken guy, had divorced parents and was socially isolated, yet he seemed to have a huge ego and because he couldnt solve his problems with social isolation by himself, and because of his ego, he wasnt going to make himself responsible for his isolation, there was just one solution left: Blame those, who let him suffer all these years and ultimately kill them.
>>
After the 'beta uprising' in 2015 a lot of normies and females turned up to r9k. Then the 2016 election hit and 4chan got invaded by tonnes of normies; r9k must have picked up quite a few as well.

I still enjoy r9k; I suspect a lot of normies will get bored and leave here after a few months; the problem is they kept getting replaced.

As long as there are not so many happenings related 4chan then eventually the normie problem will die down.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.