[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /angerproblems/ here? Share your autistic rage experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1481889342239.png (340KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1481889342239.png
340KB, 665x662px
Who else /angerproblems/ here?
Share your autistic rage experiences
>>
File: 1485845340822.png (48KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1485845340822.png
48KB, 219x219px
>>35353962
>senior year of high school
>shy introverted autist
>prom coming up soon, spend weeks building up the courage to ask my oneitis to go to prom with me
>shes a short 7/10 qt
>go up to her and her friends one day
>"H..hi [insert name here], would you, uh maybe wanna go prom wi..with me?
>they all stare at me for what feels like an eternity
>they all burst out laughing and pointing at me
>ragebuilding.png
>start to cry
>call her a fat bitch
>butch undercover lesbo friend appears and pushes me
>ragesnap
>scream and punch the bitch
>she falls
turns out i broke her jaw
only got away with it because i have autism
shunned by all my classmates forthe rest of the year
Bullied way more
Fuckmylife.jpg
>>
the one thing I got from my father was his anger.
I'm a pretty laid back guy, and in most situations where you'd expect me to rage I do pretty well at keeping a lid on things.
But after years of bottling things up the lid comes off from time to time. Usually over small things at home that end up with me throwing things across the room and usually breaking and regretting it. Very rarely will I snap at people but when I do I go hard.
One instance that comes to mind was with the ex gf many years ago. (know this will make me sound like a cunt, but there's more to the story but w/e)
we were away together at her familys beach house with some friends and she got into a huff about something, she went on for well over an hour just being a cow about things and then she went inside slamming the door in my face and locking it. I had stayed pretty damn calm about the whole thing until she did this and I ended up punching the glass window in the door. It showered her with glass cutting her and she ran off screaming to the bed room.
I reached in through the broken window to unlock the door and followed her in.
She was screaming trying to hold the door shut but I ripped it open.
the people we were with came running when she was screaming and did what they could to settle her.
I didn't get any cuts from punching the window but her chest was covered in small cuts from the shattered glass.
we ended up saying that I broke the window playing football.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.