[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a women will never be obsessed with me why live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1478900437483.jpg (233KB, 961x718px) Image search: [Google]
1478900437483.jpg
233KB, 961x718px
>a women will never be obsessed with me
why live
>>
>>35352786
Mate it's 2017, you can get a VR headset and a robot arm to beat you off in sync with the video
>>
>>35353011
link please. I have more money than I know what to do with
>>
>>35353035
Not sure exactly what it is but it's definitely out their, listen, I'm fucking dirt poor and I'm fucking sick of it, how did u make ur money? Sorry to go off topic like this
>>
>>35353072
Honestly mate my upper middle class up bringing and education set me up to be where I am today. I was lucky enough to be supported by my parents until I finished my doctorate
>>
>>35353104
try Japan.
>>
>>35353035
Well if that's the case you should come be my best friend and we'll just do a ton of drugs. I even kind of look like a girl if you're into that faggotry. And I also have an obsessive personality so there's a chance I could become obsessed with you again if you're into that.
>>
I just want one.

Chad gets so many.

Can't I have just one?
>>
You guys haven't had girls obsessed with you b4?

baka
>>
File: C5IMrNFVcAQsOSO.jpg (105KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
C5IMrNFVcAQsOSO.jpg
105KB, 800x1131px
>>35353228
When I was 15 yes. Have a box full of love letters to prove it.
But now I'm the crazy one.
>>
You know how sometimes you fall in love at first sight but never tell the girl, that happens with both men and women
>>
>>35353228
Just the ugly ones.
>>
>>35353072
not the same anon but just get any job and be frugal.

I early diddly squat (a little over 10000 pounds a year) but i save about 4000 of that. Imagine if i had a real job.

Normalfags only struggle with money because they waste it on drinking and random shit. Id rather save up and but something properly nice occasionally.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.