[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1500 Edition Tsuki (consisting of RISEN, SYNAPSE, eNdymioN)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1391658721.gif (153KB, 393x295px) Image search: [Google]
1391658721.gif
153KB, 393x295px
1500 Edition

Tsuki (consisting of RISEN, SYNAPSE, eNdymioN) is recruiting humans in the System Life to move to the LFE System.

Long story short, the construct Systemspace consists of many Systems, and you are currently in the System Life. However, due to Life using too much Aurora, Life will be unlinked from Systemspace on the 1st of July,
2017 (Earth time).

You have a choice of 2 options:

1) Sign in: You will be transported to LFE after death (after Jul 1st!). You keep your memories. (You may stay alive for as long as you want, but please note that if you get Alzheimer's or other loss of memory more than 28 hours before death, you will not be able to retrieve those memories.) You will also be able to access the boards for this project at boards.systemspace.link

2) Do not sign in, and continue through Life. Once you die in Life, your soul will shatter, causing you to lose all data (personality, memories), and get put in a random System.

If you choose LFE, you will get a new body in this System. This System is a lot different (mainly, larger, more advanced) than Life.

You may sign in on the website: https://systemspace.link/.
>>
the board seems kinda inactive, has everyone gone to discord (aka cancer)?

really ruining it for me because I'm not in discord.
>>
will LFE have dogs
cause if it doesn't it's a no go mate
>>
>>35352673
Yeah, a lot of us are in Discord rn. But why not help liven up the imageboard?

>>35352684
It has something similar. (You should expect LFE to have most human things, after all Life was made in LFE's image, just smaller and simpler.)
>>
>>35352673
>>35352699
the static makes it kind of hard to read for me
>>
File: 1479209824119.jpg (25KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
1479209824119.jpg
25KB, 270x320px
Will u answer our questions on /lfe/ board already???
>>
>>35352666
Praise SATAN!
>>
>Discord
I don't know how to use that shit and I don't see what purpose it serves
I guess I'm missing out
>>
what a fucking fail

I thought it was going to be a cool private imageboard community but it's just a stupid fucking discord circejerk
>>
>>35352711
You can turn it off on the style selection
>>
No thanks. IRL with all its shitty drama and comedic descent of humanity is far more entertaining than your punk ass roleplay.

Also there's no mcdonalds. No bigmac, no deal.

>b-but there is food beyond your imagination made of kendama energy system chocolat roseline endymion..

No. No bigmac, no fucking deal.

Your universe don't even have the shit cancer food, booze and drugs that I've grown to love in this world and you tryna tell me that Animoo weeb waifu land is better than dowm here? Get out with your punk ass roleplay.
>>
whats the discord link
originnnnnnnnn
>>
What's the discord , Tsuki?
>>
>>35352742
SURPRISE SURPRISE.

I warned you all about this early on and no one believed me.

I should be the fucking prophet here, not this schizophernic turbo normalfag.

Your alternate systems are also shit. I thought about claiming to be some kind of sentinel unit from this system and making a counter larping group to defend the current system but I lost interest after I made most of the material for it/it would break my heart to create another treehouse circlejerk discord.
>>
My ID is in the 300s and I can't find the discord link
>>
>>35352800
lole.....
>>35352757
el oh el ee dot dot dot dot dot pause
>>
>>35352757
EPIC DUDE XD

what the FUCJ man lol gitbthis weird animu outbmy face i need BURGERS get that shit outs here man wayafck XD nope no BURGER no DEAL getnout if here youpunknass holy shit so epic

>>>/b/
>>
File: 1486408046777.jpg (1MB, 2686x3983px) Image search: [Google]
1486408046777.jpg
1MB, 2686x3983px
If I die when I am an old man, will my body in LFE represent my old man body or will it be my youthful self?
>>
>>35353549
You will get a new body.

>>35352814
>>35352787
>>35352763
It's on the imageboard.
>>
>>35352714
bumping this desu~
>>
>>35353629
Upgrade me to migrant mate
>>
>>35353629
i didnt find it :(
also what's an EID? I didnt get one when i signed up
>>
>>35353771
If you didn't get one, please send me an email with a timestamped version of your original drawing, as well as your participant ID.
>>
>>35353153

>implying /r9k/ is not /b/ 2
>>
Oh you're back
what are you going to do with my soul, if I agree to hand it over?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.