[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: douchetrio.jpg (35KB, 580x395px)
douchetrio.jpg
35KB, 580x395px
>be me
>23, chilling in my room playing league with some friends over the internets on saturday night
>rooming with 2 other girls (they are party animals)
>i used to like to party, but definitely not with them
>All they care about is getting black out drunk / doing coke / 'finding a man'
>anyways, they wanted to introduce me to these two dudes they brought home with them
>first dude comes along
>We'll call him Chad
>"Hey man wanna take a shot?"
>no thanks i'm good
>"C'mon take a shot!"
>say no again
>"Whatchu doing? World of Warcraft?"
>"Don't you want to meet some black chicks, we're going to the bar to meet some. Don't you like black girls?"
>I laugh it off and tell him im in the middle of a game with friends
>they all leave at 12am
>they come back at 3am
>decide to make dinner, so I go out into the kitchen and prepare to leave the house for the store
>they are in there
>"Hey come take a shot with us, c'mon man"
>"Wanna smoke a stoge? (cigarrette)"
>basically repeats shit like that over and over again
>No, I don't smoke. I don't feel like drinking
>"C'mon RYyyyannnn. Don't be lame"
>"Come smoke a stoge"
>Roomate says "i'm so sorry" as I go out the door
>Uhuh, i mutter as I leave
>go to store
>come back
>while making dinner it's just the same shit
>"Ryannnnn, whats up bro?"
>"Wanna take a shot?"
>"Wanna smoke a stoge? C'mon Ryannnn."
>They finally go into my roomates respective rooms and bang them
>It's 6 AM
>Finally peace and quiet, I can go to bed
>12 PM, Chad throws in self on my door banging on it shouting "Whoaaaaa"
>I go over to my roomates room, he is there on the bed with them
>"Hey ryan wanna take a shot?"
>"It's only sunday ryan."
>kind of just growl at him and tell them to keep it down
>they don't so I just decide to get up and shower
>Keep hearing "Ryannnn, whatchu doing mann" and stupid shit of the sort
>Get out of shower and they tell me they are leaving
>tell them goodbye (thank fucking god they are leaving)

Were they mocking me?
>>
>>35352274
kys no way in hell im gonna read all that

/alpha-male
>>
File: 1486248047800.gif (924KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
1486248047800.gif
924KB, 500x630px
>>35352274
They were trying to make you a Chad. They gave you a chance and you blew it faggot

What a buzz kill
>>
You had your chance to become normal
>>
>>35352313
>>35352329
Op / Faggot here

I am a normie (I guess by standards)

>have had sex
>have been to 100+ parties
>have really only 5 people I consider friends
>spend most of my time at the computer, however
>trying to get out of college, studying Computer Science
>>
If it happens again give it a go, you night enjoy yourself. If you dont you can always go back in your room
>>
>>35352351

fuck are you me? wtf
>>
As a guy who's been living with a varying number of girls for almost 5 years now:

Do you ever feel cucked when you them getting fucked? Not very close with any of them but still it's kind of degrading to lay in bed and hear them/her moan.
>>
File: 1487250692886.png (216KB, 889x768px)
1487250692886.png
216KB, 889x768px
>>35352313
Not op but I've been in similar situations and like OP I am somewhat of a normalfag (go to parties, have a fwb, have close friends that I've been friends with for years, go out often) Obnoxious extroverted normalfags like that are horrifically fucking annoying.

>Buzz kill
Fuck off I just want to play overwatch and watch anime you faggot
>>
>>35353435
>Do you ever feel cucked when you them getting fucked?

Not really attracted to either of them. Their lifestyles and poor decisions make me want to steer away. Never heard them having sex. but...

>one saturday night
>roomate mentions that she is having some dude come over
>talk to her a bit in the kitchen, hear knock on the door
>wish her GL, and hide in room
>they go into her room, close the door
>5 minutes later the door opens and the dude leaves
>go over to her door
>so how was the sex?
>"Dissapointing"
>we laugh about it
>>
you know if you just took the shot they'd probably leave you alone right?
>>
>>35353669
Probably not. They probably would have just pressured me to take more because people like them just love to pressure others to drink. Considering every conversation was 90% "take a shot / smoke a stoge." They arent really worth conversing with at all. Might just be because being sober around piss-drunk people FUCKING SUUUUUCKS.
>>
>>35352274
>>be me
>league
sage

180 gw0iwg923
>>
>>35352351

Prime example of why faggots cannot be normies.

Faggots are just male roasties.
>>
Okay, you could have taken one shot period maybe even two. that would have killed you?

The story just upsets me, proving there are people like you out there feeling Smug and full of self-righteousness, expecting us to back you up cuz you called some guy a chad.
>>
You should ask your roommates that if you were a virgin if they would consider taking it from you. Then tell us what they said.
>>
>>35352329
If normality these days means being a degenerate fucking random (black) sluts then I'd rather be not normal

T.Not him
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.