[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicidal thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Ultimately suicidal.jpg (14KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimately suicidal.jpg
14KB, 600x434px
Tell your stories, robots, if you have any.

Why are you the way you are? How did you try to do it?
>>
No one responding to these gets?
>>
I'm very happy. You could be too if you had all this pepperoni Im eating.
>>
>>35352405
Confession time: I once ate a whole stick of pepperoni. Was shitting orange for days after.
>>
>>35352229
Why? I dont know why. I tried as much as everyome else did, yet to them, content and social life came so... Naturally. Then the wall of uni came along, showed me who i really was, gave me time to think. So now my broken, empty husk is here, slaving away, browsing 4chan. I dont know how i got here, maybe getenics, maybe i bumped my head one too many times
>>
>>35352229
>tried to be normie
>went to parties with cool people and took drugs
>tried to have steady job
>everything constantly shit anyway
Now I've given up and just sit at home shitposting
>>
>>35352461
Dude that sucks, existing caused your depression.
>>
>>35352490
>tried to be a normie
>went to parties

I know that feel
>>
>>35352229
Dropped out of high school. Worst mistake of my life.

I could've had it all. I could've been a normie. I could've been successful. But no. Because I made one shitty decision in my life, I'm doomed to fail. There is no mercy in this fucking world. There is no redemption. They spew bullshit about how if you just try hard enough, you can do anything.

It's all bullshit. Now I just bide my time until I get kicked out. Dunno what I'll do then, I don't really want to starve to death.
What's the easiest and most painless way to kill yourself when you have nothing? I can't afford a gun or anything like that.
>>
>>35352537
I was always miserable and tried to compensate by getting more wasted. Bad idea.
>>
>>35352509
Cucked by rng, maybe this is what kek wanted? I dont know why though, i guess i might be a little more wise than a normie, but there is no drive to use thst wisdom
>>
>>35352229
I've always been a "robot", it was worsened with my parents who literally made me a robot by never let me have freedom

I'm a monumental failure. Once graduating highschool (2013) all my "friends" left, I had no one so I just spent my time here. That probably caused me to fuck up in my studies so I dropped after 2 years and started wageslaving.

All the stress of no gf or being an incel, just gets worse. I don't even do drugs or alcohol so I don't know how to cope
>>
>>35352229
Fell in love, got accepted, made friends. She broke up with me, my friends were closer to her than me so now I have nothing.
>>
>>35353286
almost the same with me, except i did drugs and alcohol but i recently got sick of it, drugs i quit easily, but still reducing alcohol consumption to twice a week i hope. i hope i will eventually cut it to only once a week but its literally the only thing that gives me some illusion of happines, i know i wont find a purpose in my life without a girlfriend to start a family with, but i doubt it will happen since im a depressed non-talkative loser from a small town and it just gets worse over time
>>
>>35353426
I wish I could do it, but I still live with my parents and they're strictly against it.
>>
>>35352585
Make a exit bag.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.