[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enough of old habits, self-defeating emotions and inhibiting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: wojak meditating.jpg (55KB, 320x408px) Image search: [Google]
wojak meditating.jpg
55KB, 320x408px
Enough of old habits, self-defeating emotions and inhibiting thought patterns. I've decided to travel to a meditation resort in the Spanish mountains to study The Bright Path as taught by the Ishaya monks. I've saved up enough money for 6 months and I'm leaving in June. My mission is not to be a normie or a Chad, or to get a GF. My mission is simply to not live a life accepting misery and unhappiness as my standard. I will be without 4chan during my stay, and may or may not post results when I come home.
>>
File: meditation.jpg (92KB, 800x488px) Image search: [Google]
meditation.jpg
92KB, 800x488px
I understand that in the lack of triggering exclamations or questions in the OP, answers will be relatively few, but I was hoping to inspire some other anons with my post.
>>
>>35352212
Dude, you are already failing if you have a goal
>>
>>35352441
You have some merit to your point. Misery and unhappiness can certainly be accepted as naturally occurring elements in a life cycle. It is however something completely different to self-identify with unhappiness and misery, and to cling to those emotions like one clings to an abusive spouse, like many robots here tend to do.
>>
>>35352485
well, if you really think about it nothing is unnatural, isn't it?
>>
>>35352541
Depends how you define natural. Humans are natural, and then I suppose human inventions are natural, too. In this sense, however, the word "natural" loses purpose.
>>
>>35352561
I mean it's natural to cling to those feelings, even though they cause suffering. There's no other possible thing one can do.
>>
>>35352212
Can you pick a specific date and time to post on here. Thanks
>>
File: Old man shrugging.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
Old man shrugging.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
>>35352601
>There's no other possible thing one can do
What about not doing stupid bullshit that makes your life miserable?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.