[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to be in love? To feel love?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: firstlove-flowers.jpg (65KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
firstlove-flowers.jpg
65KB, 600x400px
What is it like to be in love? To feel love?
>>
>>35352153
It feels great but then the other person starts to fall out of love and you feel helpless because there's nothing you can do to stop that.
>>
>>35352153
All of the usual uncertainty of life feels like it doesn't exist anymore, or it's at least lessened
But in my case it was replaced with other uncertainties
>>
You want to do everything for them, putting their shit above your own. You want to protect their smile. That's how I felt I at least, too bad it was never returned lmao

I hope it never happens again
>>
>>35352153
Fake love like with a gf I don't know, I feel love with my brother, sister and parents I love them so much and would do anything for them
>>
Doesn't exist

Or at least I convinced myself it didn't
>>
Help.
I got my first GF at the age of 27. She's adorable, lovely and incredibly cute. I really like being with her, but I feel empty, as if there are no feelings about anything inside of me when I know I should have them since she's so amazing.
Is this normal?
>>
>>35353716

If you had this emptiness before you met her then its just depression.
>>
>>35353716
dont push her away or you will regret it forever
>>
>>35354064

If I start preparing myself now, the regret might not be so
>>
>>35352153
It feels like you have purpose in life and a reason to live. It gives you motivation to be a better person and actually makes you look forward to the future. Its happiness.
>>
>>35353716
Looking attractive or cute doesn't guarantee her your love. If you just don't feel a connection with her then you should probably break things off. Or use her for sex and cuddles if you're the kind of person that cares for that shit
>>
love doesnt exist m80
>>
Love is an illusion. It feels good because of chemicals released in your brain. Being in love is basically the same as doing drugs. Read up on it, knowledge is power.
>>
>>35355444
>>35353535

originalius ignoramus
>>
>>35352153
Happiness?

From what i have seen here everyone has a different way to feel about love and how they experience it.
>>
>>35352153
excitement and happiness.
As soon as you get rejected, regret, depression, sadness pretty much just like before.
>>
The best definition I've heard for love is 'the willingness to sacrifice'. My partner gives me purpose and happiness. I'd give up everything for her because she is everything.
>>
>>35355444

We live in different countries and I don't know if I'll ever see her again.
I did cuddle, a lot. Cuddling was even better than sex, at least for me. Just having someone whom you can hug and who will hug you back made a difference. Especially when your head is lower than hers, your face buried near her neck as you slowly give her tiny kisses and she hugs you harder.
Even then it's not as powerful as I expected it to be, eventually it's just dull and the sadness kicks in.
>>
it's dogshit for pussy ass faggots.

avoid that shit at any cost. take a dump all over that shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.