[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vaccines don't cause autism, it's just a consp-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 2g.jpg (106KB, 618x400px) Image search: [Google]
2g.jpg
106KB, 618x400px
Vaccines don't cause autism, it's just a consp-
>>
>>35351775
>be Amerilard
>get autism (and diabetes)
>>
Being Anglo causes autism. This is a fact.
>>
>>35351815
>and diabetes
thanks to good here in europe we have a lot more strict laws about food quality
>>35351837
why? if there's a race that's genetically autistic i would say that is the asian.
>>
But seriously, do americans don't give multiple vaccines to children in just one session?
>>
That map is actually made up. And it doesn't contain anything about vaccines anyway.

OP is just a poor sod who tries to blame his autism on vaccines.
>>
File: actual picture of me.jpg (50KB, 337x304px) Image search: [Google]
actual picture of me.jpg
50KB, 337x304px
>mfw autistic amerifats are getting shot out of their mobile scooters.
>>
>>35351775
>amerifats
>autistic
eat less burger fat boy
>>
>>35351882
just googled "autism world map" and is the first and only thing that came out, so i think that it has to be a fucking st6atistic on autism. Anyway, if i rember correctly americans do a lot of vaccines in one session, something that here in europe we don't do. Just think about shove up in a child huge amounts of heavy metals and tell me if it's not possible that they fuck up the kid.
>>
People in the United States and Western Europe diagnose autism because they care about the mental health of people. They also do vaccines because they're not savages.

The shitholes around the world don't do vaccines and also don't diagnose anything mental, because they don't give a shit.

Voila, mystery solved.
>>
>>35351775
>implying that non-Amerilard people don't vaccinate
>>
>>35352012
>Western Europe
did you see the picture?
>>35352019
they do, but they do in multiple sessions like civilised people.
>>
>>35352008
>Just think about shove up in a child huge amounts of heavy metals and tell me if it's not possible that they fuck up the kid.
Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!
>>
>>35352032
>Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!
trump was absolutely right.
>>
>>35352057
He's absolutely alt-right.
>>
>>35351775
The blue means they don't have data, you fucking moron. Look at the legend. This is less than useless.
>>
>>35352079
so they have data in iran and not in europe?
>>
>>35352079
anyway i've searched others info about the topic on google you seem to be right, pardon my idiocy.
>>
At least I'm not a euro lol
>>
>>35351775

Autism correlates with the developed world, vaccines correlate with the developed world. DRUMPFLETS BTFO!!
>>
Autism is overdiagnosed like how ADD/ADHD was in the early 00s.

Most of the time it's just a kid being really awkward and their parents not giving them a chance to grow so they throw them in special ed classes and convince their kid that they're retarded
>>
>american intellectuals
>>
Obscure correlations like this can't be drawn without a theory and proper testing otherwise you could draw a number of stupid conclusions.
"America has a higher rate of circumcision and obesity to Western Europe, therefore circumcision causes obesity."
"Australia has a lower amount of myopic children and more spiders, therefore spiders prevent vision problems."
>>
>>35351775

Why the fuck does Iran and that South American country have so much autism.
>>
>Antivaxxer doesn't understand how to read a basic map

One of the most moronic groups out there, only eclipsed by flat earthers
>>
This map triggers the fuck out of me.

Why the fuck would anybody visualize data from four countries on a goddamn world map?

Dammit.
>>
>>35351775
>Sweden
>Finland
>Germany
>not severely autistic
>>
>mfw ameritards think they have better vaccination than europe

Face it, amerilards just have a higher prevalenc of autism because 1)jewish-controlled big pharma 2) the primary genetic base of america consists of the migrated genetic failures of europe

As for south korea: basically an american colony

Iran and venezuela: I have no clue why these flare up, would be interesting to know.

All in all, most of them could probably be explained by which countries measure prevalence and which do not.
>>
>>35351775

What does that graph "prove" exactly. Most western countries in Europe have higher vaccination rates than America.

Americans are over-medicated opiate addicted brain-damaged retards who have corn syrup fed retard kids.
>>
File: 1488802584593.jpg (27KB, 480x421px) Image search: [Google]
1488802584593.jpg
27KB, 480x421px
>>35351775
OH BOII IT IS SO RETARDEDD O SHITT
You guys actually stopped vaccination, and now you get new diseases you haven't seen in 50 years, all the while, the only disease we have in Europe is Islam.
Yet your autism rates are higher...Maybe it has more to do with you people having retarded genes spreading around, bad child care and toxic chemicals being put into your food 24/7
>>
>>35352030

Who ever made this picture is an autistic cunt who believes every country outside America doesn't have doctors.
>>
>>35354074

>Implying this map wasn't made up a /pol/tard who hates iran and "communist" Venezuela.
>>
>>35352539
>Autism is overdiagnosed
You're telling me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30T9jpXDqGw
>>
If you don't look autistic then you are not autistic. I look autistic. I move wrong. My voice is monotone.
>>
>>35352539
Very true. I actually have autistic family members and they run around screaming all the time like retards and shit their pants.
>>
>implying autism isnt just diagnosed as an easy way out
>implying US healthcare is good
>implying a lot of the autism cases in the US arent something else
>>
File: 1488292639655.jpg (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488292639655.jpg
33KB, 800x600px
Guys, I never wanted to do it but I might have to take a serious autism test one day:

>2 years late in walking, one in talking
>Never talked to anyone up until 12-13
>Would shake violently and curl my head every time I had to.
>Had to see a psychologist for 5 years because i just couldn't talk to people of my age.
>Had to see an speech-language pathologist (according to wikipedia)
>never felt love, has no friend.
>Never texted anyone in 5 years
>The only people I speak to are my parents
>>
>>35352104
Yes Iran is actually has universities and doctors
>>
>>35354152
I just hate iran because they are muslims and venezuela because they are poor and smug.
>>
>>35354331
you might just be retarded
>>
>>35351942
Indeed. There there OP. Maybe some day a landwhale will touch you in your special place.
>>
>>35351775

>Be ameritard
>ban french cheese to protect the populous
>ban kinder surprise to protect the populous
>Make firearms easily accessible to criminals
>>
>>35354331
retardation isnt autism
>>
>>35351775
>vaccines only exist in America

burger logic
>>
File: 1488299388679.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488299388679.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>35354729
Awwww, but now I speak fine and make presentations in front of people, so can I still be considered retarded?
>>
>>35352078
Wow! Have some reddit gold for that comment m'gentlesir
>>
>>35351775
Why would you even both making that map if you only have the data from 5 countries
>>
>>35354830
For baiting purposes of course.
>>
Autism is the growing pains heralding the next phase of evolution. Its an advanced state of consciousness trying to emerge. This is why it is most prevalent in the most highly evolved (read: majority white) countries.
>>
>>35354152
op here, it's not, but i was a big moron and i didn't notice that there's no blue on the legend, so they just don't have data. Why they used a world map for about 4 countries? i dont know. Why there's data for iran and not for more advanced contries? i don't know either...
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.