[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alone again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

>tfw gf I met from Omegle blocked me
It hurts so much. Never heard things like "I love you" in my life and I doubt I will again. I fucked things up but I just couldn't fix them and the regret is killing me. I didn't say or do a few things, we could have still been talking :( . How do I live through this loneliness again?
>>
>>35351246
Hare autism so if any lucky robots get it, they dont make same mistake
>>
if i didnt say or do*
>>
>>35351258
Hare? What
>>
>>35351299
Mb
>>
>>35351320
But how does that help me cope with loneliness :(
>>
>>35351371
Well after you tell us how you fucked up maybe we can help
>no backstory or thoughts exepct /feeling lonly
>expects for concrete advice
What you want me to say? Go get a bucket of ice cream, pay prostitute for any kinky fetish and or just get drunk
>>
>>35351371
Btw saying you never heard "I love you" is just a deception, some one must have said it too you trough life,
>get balls of steel
>learn that this is life lesson to how cruel life is
>grow another pair
>try to fix yourself, becuase you cant make other people happy if you are not happy
>try to realize that only you can bring yourself happiness and not other people
>start working on yourself
>>
>>35351430
Alternatively exercise is also good for loneliness
Stop being bitch OP after a gril dumped you over omegele, learn from mistakes and try to fix autism and social retardation
>>
>>35351394
I read too much of r9k and I got jealous over little things. I got really depressed while dating her in fear of her breaking up with me but my depression ended up pushing her away :( . I tried to kill myself one of the days and she was emotionally distraught but I continued to talk about suicide anyway. She also tried to give me advice on how to not be depressed and I instead wallowed in my sadness to her instead of taking her advice.
>>
>>35351469
Stop reading r9k.
Start working or do school work whatever
Try to distract yourself,
Ive been very depressed recently on and off and i can tell you that nothing will change no matter how much you think it will, so just doing things even if you dont like
Its better than drowning in own saddness
Do 100 days of rejection chalange when feeling a bit better, get more secure, do creative hobby or something like mountain biking, biking in general etc.
>>
Get routine
>>
>>35351502
Well, I'm such a fucking pussy, I can't talk to girls irl. The only reason we talked is because we talked about how lonely we were and she said we could get married and never be alone.. she had the perfect everything and downgrading is the worst. I can't handle the regret, even just thinking back to the months and what contained them hurts me so much. How do I live with the regret?
>>
>>35351543
Bro, this is the advice that you have to take both literally and figuratively
>NOTHING WILL FUCKING HAPPEN
>If you look like beta cuck in front of gril she will just think you are beta,
>As time goes on and you learn from mistakes you will learn to some extent to have a decent convo
>take mistakes as lessons in life
>people deal with their shit as weal, they dont pay as much attentnion to you as you think they do..
>assuming they will judge you and you think it will affect your life .. it wont, y
>lets say you talk to gril
>you fuck up royaly
>she thinks you are autistic beta fag
>nothing will happen she will probobally forget about you over the next 2 hours
>you remeber what you said and next time try something different
>do untill success
>get more confident and secure along the way
Profit
>>
>>35351246
I'm so fucking ugly I wouldn't even dare to try Omegle with a webcam
>>
My problem is, that if I will ever hear the words 'I love you' to me, i would probably freak out and lose my spaghetti and the grill
>>
>>35351640
it wasn't with webcam, it was question mode.
>>
>>35351651
and once we skyped, she didn't think i was ugly, and complimented me on my looks :( . also i'm a turbo manlet and she was taller than me and she was completely fine with it.
>>
>>35351641
I told you grow a pair of steel balls
Raise ego royay if necessary
And learn that none of that shit matters, ignore most things like that and if they think you didnt react properly they will probobally clerify
>gril says i love you
>you lose shit and dont know what to do
>fuck up becuase confusion

>gril says i love you
>you dont take so seriously enough and are yea me to bae
>inb4 she was super serious, she tells
>try to mimic her
>mad sex l8er
>profit
>>
>>35351665
Just realised you dated over skype, get your shit together OP and go get prostitute until confident im out
>>
File: 1462915873851.jpg (42KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462915873851.jpg
42KB, 450x600px
>>35351246

We aren't here to help you pick up the pieces of your normie life you fucking scumbag.
>>
>>35351736
>normie life
it was a text chat over omegle, i just got really lucky. how could a 5'4 mixed race turbomanlet get a gf irl??
>>
>>35351761
also
>normies
if you take that mindset seriously, that's what fucks you over. I was/am extremely misogynistic, mainly from reading /r9k/ but I was still lonely. Unfortunately, those ideas are what fucked me over when I actually had the chance to not be lonely..
>>
File: 1472712393779.jpg (41KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1472712393779.jpg
41KB, 396x385px
>>35351761

YOU HAD A GF. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF MY BOARD YOU GODDAMN NORMALFAG. THIS ISN'T CHAD'S BREAKUP SUPPORT GROUP, THIS IS OUTCAST ISLAND. SOMEONE ACCEPTED YOU. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE. GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!
>>
>>35351888
only chads get trips, normie gtfo my board
>>
>>35351888
Chad's breakup support group I'm dying
>>
File: ga780727.gif (43KB, 600x174px) Image search: [Google]
ga780727.gif
43KB, 600x174px
>>35351246
Is that a reference to this infamous sketch?
Most wondorous in it's delivery, I must read it again and take in every carefully placed detail that crafts such an deniable masterpiece.
>>
>>35351469

You sound like me, as in the same situation, except for me not being so obnoxious.
I am afraid now.
>>
>>35351246
i feel you man

i met a girl randomly through the internet and she turned out to be a beautiful person and kind to me and understanding but i fucked it up and now she's gone forever

we'll be alright
>>
>>35353766
also i pushed her away out of insecurity and fear because i had been drinking too much of the /r9k/ kool aid

well, now she's gone and i'm back on /r9k/ wishing i had a gf

really makes you think
>>
>gf I met from Omegle
hmmmm
HMMMM
sage
>>
>>35353766
>>35353807

It happens even if you're not a pathetic, gullible and easily impressed r9k drone.
The insecurity is key, but for different reasons. My insecurity stemmed from the fact that I'm a loser who has nothing to offer and who doesn't want to live. That's what will drive her off soon.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.