[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

500 THOUSAND dollars to survive!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: Partners, choose ONLY ONE.jpg (850KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Partners, choose ONLY ONE.jpg
850KB, 3000x3000px
So for the next month, every single night, monsters will come and try to hunt you down in a single area you are required to stay in.
(You'll have one week to prepare this place and anything you will need.)

Should you survive the whole month, the monsters will cease to hunt you, and you'll receive 500 thousand dollars as a reward.

WARNINGS:

1. Monsters WILL come out every night to find you regardless of where you are (But upon morning they will cease to spawn till the following night.)

2. Monsters can appear inside buildings and inside your room

3. Monsters may not be affected by conventional weaponry, especially larger monsters or more supernatural ones.

4. Monsters can kill you while you're sleeping so be wary.

5. Each night it will be a different monster, these monsters can be any range of Cryptid imaginable.

6. They may not spawn right away, but they WILL always appear sometime during the night.

-------------

Partners!

You may choose one Partner from the picture attached to this OP post.
(Partners can stay with you after the survival challenge if you choose.)
---
-Boons bought using your end money
--------------
-For half your end money you can buy an early warning system which let's you know when a Cryptid has spawned
-For 100 thousand dollars you get access to 20 thousand of your end dollars and an extra week to prepare the area in which you will stay.
-For 100 thousand dollars you can get an M60 patton battle tank which monsters cannot spawn inside of. (They might still be able to break inside of it)
------------

So robots, how will you survive?

Tell us.
>>
>>35350981
> Survive
Boi you don't know who you're talking to. I join with Donovan and die in glorious fire, taking the other three with me
>>
>>35350981
>500 thousand dollars
>>
>>35351078
What's so bad about that? If we scaled all the values back up to the millions instead of thousands would you do it?
>>
If they may not be affected by conventional weaponry and they can appear inside your room what the fuck are you meant to do against them seriously?
>>
>>35350981
This is possibly the least thought out challenge I have ever seen
>>
I'll take the tank and Maven for that qt music and cryptid sense.

We'll sleep during the day and hang out in the tank at night

Dunno what weapons I would use or where I would get them

>>35351261
This
Seriously that's pretty tough
>>
>>35350981
>Monsters can appear inside buildings and inside your room
> Monsters may not be affected by conventional weaponry, especially larger monsters or more supernatural ones.
i fucking dont survive do i? there isnt dick i can do because they just appear and fucking kill me.

The only way i can see anyone surviving is just driving in a fast car all night so they cant catch you but they probably fucking spawn in it and i die anyway. Why would i buy the tank when it cant hurt them? its just a slow car.

This challenge is fucking dumb because theyre invincible. If i could kill them then itd make sense.
>chad
useless because punching monsters does nothing
>maven
useless. Guess what, i know how guns work but i die if im shot and it doesnt let me stop bullets
>donovan
is just me; would hang out with
>amanda
ideal gf

so the choice is
>die with me 2 electric boogaloo
>die with qt gf

OP, remake your challenge so the monsters arent invincible and bound by no rules.
>>
If you can't fight them and you're stuck in one area you can't really win. Anyway the two girls are totally useless, even the cryptid sense because you already know they're coming every night. Chad or Don are the only options. Either is fine assuming that Don is not cowardly.
>>
>>35351383
how are even they useful if you cant fight them?
>>
File: Fixes.jpg (355KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Fixes.jpg
355KB, 3000x3000px
>>35351029
>>35351078
>>35351228
>>35351261
>>35351297
>>35351324
>>35351360
>>35351383
>>35351404
SORRY!

PLS FORGIVE.

I made it all better see?
>>
>>35350981
>Amanda
>extra week to prepare the area in which you will stay
>spend the week having sex before my inevitable demise
>>
>>35351487
its ok, you are forgiven because you fixed it.

imo, the money was fine though (eh, it isnt really the point)

if thry can be hurt can i move to ameriland so i have a chance? in britbongia i cant get a gun (outside of at a range) so i pretty much default lose.

>chad
is useful now but i imagine gun beats chad so i wouldnt take him
>maven
is too much of a faggot for me. I couldnt be around a 13 year old.
>amanda
useless really and is basically another reward (a gf) if you win. Important question: is she a virgin? (i doubt it but still)
>donovan
im guessing he has a gun since he knows how to shoot which is useful because otherwise im spending 100000 to get 20000 in order to buy a gun. Id rather take him than chad. He also has a fancy name and does birdwatching so is he rich? if hes rich hes probably useful.

If a tank is one of the options does it come with ammo? If a tank doesbt completely BTFO of the monsters then what can actually kill them? I mean, a tank is a lot more powerful than a gun so if that cant fuck them then nothing i do will. It strikes me as either easymode win or a necessity.
>>
>>35351620
Tank is kinda easymode, and yes it does come with Ammo.

Nice answers my dude.
>>
>>35351687
i didnt really answer.

Id probably take the tank and amanda then since ill still have a bajillion shekels and i get a qt gf to keep afterwards.
>>
>>35351383
>Cryptid sense is useless
Why does everyone forget the fact she knows all about each one? He redacted it but the original challenge states that some can't be harmed by conventional means.
So not only would she give you advance warning, she'd tell you what you need to know to formulate a strategy to defeat it.
>>
>>35351768
Yeah this pretty much.

She's the only one who will know exactly what it is and how to defeat it.

Plus a goth qt.
>>
File: 1476843113993.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476843113993.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
>useless, boring piece of shit with cock instead of brain
>slut
>qt goth with lots of helpful utility
>helpful companion with some practical skills and company to chat with
Damn, you need to balance Chad/Stacey. They're just inferior.
>>
>>35350981
CHAD NO FUCKING QUESTION I LOVE YOU CHAD
>>
Why bother trying to survive with chad or pseudo introvert chad when I can fulfill my heart's desires with Amanda and die? What a shitty game.
>>
>>35351849
I'm not seeing how Amanda is a slut though.
>does whatever you say
>solely devoted to you
>wants to love you and only you
>>
>>35351952
Perhaps, I've missed this point, but even if she's not, its a waste of time. Just buy onaholes with ero-dojinshi and this will keep you up enough.
>falling for vagina meme
Haha, no.
>>
>>35351952
>high sex drive
>implicitly not a virgin
thats why. shes crazy-slut
>>35351768
i only have conventional means though.
>oh we need to use an arcane fireball
>oh... we cant though
it doesnt help.

>>35351849
idk, amanda is appealling. Depends how used up she is
>>
>>35350981
>M60 patton battle tank
you can't properly operate it with two people
it would be useless
monsters can spawn anywhere you have no advantage of range
what about the fuel and ammo
size and type of the area is not specified as well
>>
>>35350981
If they can spawn anywhere there is literally no strategy possible. You can defend against something that can unironically teleport behind you.
>>
>>35352005
"Hey, maybe we don't have fireballs, but we could start a fire to keep the Wendigos away."

>>35352055
How about 200 mil to get all 4 partners?

Comes with fuel and ammo

>>35352073
I've made an addendum which states they can't spawn inside the house.

And the place can be a house in the middle of a field.

And the monster would spawn somewhere in the field.
>>
>>35351487
I guess I'd try to get some toxic gas or something like that. Me and my buddy would wear gas masks. Not sure how we'd ensure that the food isn't contaminated, though.
>>
>>35352102
>needing fire to deal with a Wendigo
Do you even know what they are
>>
>>35352213
B-but it worked in "Until Dawn"..
>>
>>35352251
Begone.
Stop making a mockery of my people's traditions, white man.
>>
>>35352213
i thought op just made up the term wendigo on the spot

i laugh at your traditions person of a culture im unfamiliar with.
>>
>>35350981
Chad so he can duck me senseless
>>
>>35353004
>implying chad is gay
>>
Amanda

because it's the only choice that will make me want to live
>>
Maven
All the boons
Split 50,000 50/0
>>
>>35353861

Split 50/50*

But desu, Maven is entitled to a larger share cause she knows all the cryptids.

But I guess I'd be doing the killing? I dunno, we may just setup traps.
>>
The real reward isn't the money though that's nice, but the experience itself.
>>
>>35350981
i charter i plane to a country with the longest days right now and rent a bunker
easy as pie
also i hire bodygauds
>>
>>35353861
>>35353876

Nm I read that wrong.

Maven
Tank
Warning system

Since we get a week to prep and all the items we'd want.
>>
File: 1483662603583.png (429KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
1483662603583.png
429KB, 451x619px
>>35350981
Now hold on just a second. This is a competition that revolves around negotiating and fucking each monster for survival. Lets analyze this:

>Chad
If he's not academically gifted, it means he will fail at negotiating with his boipuccy. But he's willing to put himself on the line for you. So your ass is safe as long as he's alive.

>Amanda
She has a high sexual appetite AND is willing to perform sexual acts on you to train your virginity. This strengthens even more the idea about this all being a Fuck Monsters Survival Game.
Even with her perks she's probably not gonna perform sexual acts on monsters because she doesn't want to cheat but if it's for you she's probably gonna destroy every monster cock her pussy comes across.

>Maven
She isn't very sexual. She's probably gonna watch you get rekt by monster dick. And apparently monsters like shitty versions of goth/metal music, so she can't even stun them. Also can't fight.
All she can do is detect enemies easily. So you'll probably just run and hide all the time.

>Donovan
Now this is the main antagonist of the series. He won't fuck anything because he's a virgin and doesn't know how to do it (that's why it's a con). He's nihilistic, anti-social, but somehow only trusts you. But that's because he's emotionally unstable. He probably has bipolar disorder or some split personality.
Don't pick Donovan, he's probably gonna shoot you and conquer the world with his monster army.
BUT there is a small chance he will start practicing his sexual acts on you because he trusts you. He will become a boipuccy slayer at the cost of your own hole(s).

I think I'll pick Amanda. She's gonna make me rich with her cock slayer pussy.
>>
>>35350981
maven i also take out a loan of 100k
we move to a large open empty parking lot or tarmac
i hire 20 bodyguards/soldiers of the highest caliber
i hire someone who is an expert on crytids
based on their knowledge i gather weapons that will be effective against them
if all else fails i will we sitting in a car ready too drive off if my guards cant kill them
>>
It's so ez

Literally

>maven
>tank
>alarm systems

Shower/go to the bathroom during the day, sleep and eat during the day. Setup traps before nightfall. Wait for alarm system, head inside the tank when the alarm goes offf.

Monster gets fucked up by traps we set with Maven's knowledge on cryptids.

We listen to "shitty" metal music inside the tank while we wait for day break.
>>
>>35353933
it says you have to be in a certain area (otherwise arctic/antarctic for perpetual daylight)
>>35353970
why get the warning when maven can smell them? seems like a waste desu.
>>35354049
how do you just take out a loan of 100k? You cant just do that you know. Also why bother with an expert if you have maven who is an expert?
>>35354188
again why alarm and maven when she is an alarm? Just "set up traps" probably isnt that easy - i mean, fuck , could you make a bear trap let alone a monster trap?
>>
>>35354416

We have a week to prep traps.

Maven can only smell them when it's near, that's not good. We could be dead before we can react.
>>
I'll take Amanda, the tank, and the 20k dollars and an extra week.

We know that the monsters "MIGHT be able to break into the tank," so we know that raw defensive bunker tactics can work.

I would fill the tank with food and water, and surround it with steel reinforced concrete.
I don't need Chad's help, as I have an extra week to do the construction work.

We will stay inside of the tank, where monsters cannot spawn.
I have chosen Amanda, because it would strengthen my will to live. If I died, she would most likely die, and I would do anything to stop that happening.

Critique my technique please
>>
>>35354625
>hikikomorieing yourself inside a tank
Robot/10 tactic
>>
>>35350981

I choose Chad. He seems like a swell guy.
>>
>Spend 100.000 dollars to get the 20.000 and 7 days
>Buy two used Mitsubishi Mirages (40 miles per gallon of petrol), two because one might break down, for 16948 dollars both
>Spend 1659 on gas (this is as much as I will need to drive around at 40mph for 12 hours a day, which should be enough to outrun the monsters
>700 dollars on canned food (enough to feed two people who need 2500 kcals per day for 30 days)
>150 dollars on water (enough for two people who require approx. 2000-2500mls for 30 days)
>543 dollars on extra stuff so I can enjoy my time with Amanda while we ride around in circles all night.
>>
>>35350981
Let rhe monster kill me. My life sucks.
>>
File: Predator handshake.png (393KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
Predator handshake.png
393KB, 850x464px
>>35350981
Chad, comradery helps keep morale.
>>
>>35350981
>buy a katana and hardcore drugs
>put amanda in a box the whole time
>use hardcore drugs to keep me alive, awake and super saiyan for 30 days
>slay monsters with katana
>feed amanda with monster guts during the day
>>
>>35350981
Chad or Donovan. I hope they have nice dicks.
>>
>>35350981
I'd take Donovan and the Tank
>>
>>35354416
How to make a monster trap

>empty out munitions magazine from M60 tank
>google how to rig it up to tripwires and shit
>rig up 105mm shell to wires
>wait inside tank for monsters to die in explosive hellfire
>>
File: 1486898959765.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486898959765.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>Donovan seems the most resourceful however his antisocial behavior and lack of emotional stability might fuck us over if the monster can be negotiated with.
>Amanda is useless and virgin b8
>Maven is useful with her cryptid detection however I would prefer having an extra soldier at my side, also metal a shit. Besides her ability can be bought and thats her only boon.

This leaves Chad as the optimal choice. Although not as resourceful as Donovan, Chad is less likely to crumble under pressure.

Ideally we would spend the nights hold up in the tank with as much provisions as we are able to cram in there. The rest of the money would go to ammunition and maybe entertainment. Im sure Chad wont mind playing some AAA shooters with me and listening to hip hop.
>>
>>35350981
Maven makes the most sense since she can replace the warning system, and she would probably be able to adapt to a night owl schedule easily since they come at night. I'd also get the tank so I can cash out $400k if I survive.

>>35351487
Or not, since this renders the tank useless. Swap the tank for the early $20k to get armed, barricaded and rationed.
>>
File: dynamic duo.jpg (77KB, 635x792px) Image search: [Google]
dynamic duo.jpg
77KB, 635x792px
Gib chad. Best bros for life.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.