[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one y'all?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0537.png (1014KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.png
1014KB, 1024x1024px
Which one y'all?
>>
>>35350814
Onahole
Forget fleshlights
>>
>>35350925
>something that'll last a few days and has plastic smell versus American made high quality product that don't smell like plastic and will last a month or two
>>
>>35350956
Not that guy but my puni ana dx has held up probably about a year now, nothing negative at all

Also it's big and amazing
>>
>>35350814
I had the bottom one in your pic.
I came in it twice, put it in my drawer without cleaning it, then threw it in the trash a year later when I found it.
It doesn't feel like real sex, but it can be better, you can adjust the suction with the end cap, cleaning them is a bitch. Does not look like a flashlight at all, very large, thought I could disguise it. I'd get the blue one now, something fun, the bottom one was just boring. Buy lots of water based lube...and soak it in warm water before use, gets it feeling quite comfy.
>>
>>35350814
Doesn't matter they all feel the same, basically. Sandwich it between two pillows to get it at the right heigh and go to town.
>>
>>35350956
Don't get a tenga egg then you moron
I have my lillith uterus for 2 years now and she's fine.
Fleshlights might be durable too but they just can't compete.
>>
>>35350814
Definitely the one that looks like your mom's mouth.
>>
>>35350956
Also they don't smell.
It's a japanese high quality product and who knows where fleshlights were made
>>
>>35351128
They got different textures inside

>>35351190
A comedian I see!
>>
>>35350814
>Alien cunt (dubbed Liara)
>cyborg cunt

Alien is their top rated one for a reason but once I got enough lube going then the cyborg really came into its own. I'm planning on rounding out the rest eventually. Though I would kill a norman for more options. Particularly ME and wow
>>
>>35351234
I keep getting signs that maybe I should try an open mic.
Don't worry, you guys are off limits.
>>
I have the stamina one and still use my hand 9/10 times. Don't get me wrong the thing is good but it's just not worth the added hassle of cleaning/drying afterwards.
>>
>>35351328
I feel this to an extent, because I've let myself grow fat and soft I can only currently fap once a day and so tend to leave it until before bed. Meaning I can scarcely keep my eyes open and unless I plan to fuck earlier I will use my hand
>>
>>35350814
>Stamina training
Training for what? You need to be in and out as quickly as possible or else the female will eat you once the deed is done.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 400x293px
>>35351190
Is that the blue one?
>>
>>35351319
I'm on a mobile
>>
>>35351184
>lillith uterus
dicklet spotted
>>
>>35350814
if the furry theme doesn't turn you off you should get a bad dragon
>>
>>35350814
>Stamina Training
>Robots and the likes will actually believe this.
>People will tell me I'm wrong becuase of anecdotal "evidence".
>>
>>35352176
>Implying it won't feel really good
>>
>>35351328
So just don't cum in it
>>
Oh shit, the Drac Fleshlight is marked at 0 euros, not sure about dollaridoos. You need to only pay for shipping.
>>
> Alien
Was my first and it is in my opinion the best one.
>>
>>35353192
That settles it then, Asari pussi it is.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.