[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hate being self aware?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1482226274381.jpg (116KB, 730x735px) Image search: [Google]
1482226274381.jpg
116KB, 730x735px
Anyone else hate being self aware?
>>
>>35350784
this'll help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5c16FjNeqE
>>
>tfw you know somebody you know is getting on your bus
>>
>>35350784
I hate the fact that sapient beings/souls/conscious beings/spirits or whatever we are are stuck with these fleshy prisons.

The gnostic philosophy kind of makes sense, the "demiurge" is natural selection which robs us of freedom. We feel the need to tread on other people and struggle to survive and reproduce. We have to overcome it somehow, yet it is weaved into the very fabric of our being.
>>
>>35350784
>hear someone laugh
>they must be laughing at me
I need help guys
>>
File: 1460115589005.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1460115589005.png
30KB, 657x527px
>>35350938
I can relate to that.

original comment
>>
>>35350792
Are there people who actually enjoy this shit?
>>
File: you're a fucking idiot.jpg (16KB, 378x205px) Image search: [Google]
you're a fucking idiot.jpg
16KB, 378x205px
>>35351771
we found the down syndrome-tier brainlet.

send for help!
>>
>>35350784
How do you do that? I mean be self aware?
>>
>>35350784
No. I hate being aware of anything else. There's no joy in it.
>>
I despise every moment of it, solely because I do not know how to channel it into something useful
>>
>>35350792
garbage whatever this shit is
>>
>having a nice day
>remember something really bad/stupid I did
>ruin the rest of the day
>>
>>35351771
>>35352211
It's always nice when plebs point themselves out for you.
>>
>>35353960
still will be garbage no matter how much you scream
>>
>>35353978
>It's garbage because I don't like it. My tastes are objective.
>>
>>35350784
It makes me miserable.
>>
>>35353995
you act your taste is superior
I act my taste is superior

only fair isn't it?. I will insult you even If I have no opinion on it
>>
>>35354126
I said you were a pleb because you said the song was 'garbage,' as if it were a fact. The sky is blue, water is wet, that song is garbage. This line of thinking makes you a pleb, not the mere fact that you dislike it.
If you had said, "God, I fucking hate this song," I wouldn't have cared because that's a personal opinion and I can't really do anything about that. And that's fine; the appeal of music is a matter of opinion. But you said it was garbage, which is just straight-up untrue. I didn't even say I like the song, did I?
>>
>>35354422
numbnuts I called it garbage without any feeling or hearing it because the way you insulted the first guy. Read my second last post again
That's it to put it simply. I threw a meaningless insult to make you regret how you acted to the first guy >>35351845
>>
Being self aware and and a heavy narc is the worst combo desu
>>
>>35354622
WE ARE LONG LOST TWINS
>>
>>35354647
Shut up fag i dont wanna be twins with someone who types in all caps to say some shit like

>LOLZ OMG THIS IS TOTALLY ME

Literally tumblr tier shit, kill yourself.
>>
>>35354696
TOO LATE
FUCKER
I WILL HARVEST YOUR SHIT WHEN YOU DIE
>>
>>35350792
vsnares is better
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.