[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uni feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1486680680285.jpg (162KB, 1024x857px) Image search: [Google]
1486680680285.jpg
162KB, 1024x857px
I did well academically in high school and had some friends. I started getting depressed around the time I was 16 and skipped exorbant amount of class my 3rd and especially 4th year. But I made it through with the thought that uni could be better for me and that it deserved a chance. But now, I have no friends here as I'm approaching the end of my second quarter and failed a class my first quarter that is part of a series of 3 calculus classes necessary if I want to take any upper divs. And I might fail it again this quarter. My grades in general have been pretty shit. I really dont think school is for me. I just hate it so much and dont feel like I have it in me to apply myself the way I was forced to 8 hours a day in HS. Side note: probably trying TMS to treat depression on Wednesday after having little luck with antidepressants. Anyone have experience with it?
>>
The alternative is dropping out an finding a job. If you'd rather do that, then drop out. If not, look to the school for some advice. Surely they have some divison to help students who are need of help? You're not any less of a man for wanting help, if anything you're more of a man for being aware of your limits.

Also know antidepressants alone won't cure depression the same way paracetamol will cure a headache. You need to deal with why you're depressed in the first place. Antidepressants just push you in the right direction.
>>
>>35350647
I just don't feel like dropping out is an option; I'd probably off myself before that. I would feel like such a failure with all of my friends from back home in various universities. I feel like I'd go nowhere too. I'm dabbling in stock trading and eccommerce secretly hoping maybe they'd be enough to sustain me though. Thank you for the encouragement though
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.