[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really makes the synapses firing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: guncohol.jpg (330KB, 960x720px)
guncohol.jpg
330KB, 960x720px
really makes the synapses firing
>>
>>35350133
This is, naturally, a store in Wisconsin.

And Americans wonder why we choose to stay here in Immigrantland with our strict gun control policies.
>>
Everyone should own a gun

You deserve to defend yourself on a level that a criminal will come at you on
>>
>>35350133
both are enjoyable when enjoyed responsibly
and both are deadly when used irresponsibly
>>
i wish my country didnt have draconian gun laws.
>>
>>35350206
>everyone should own a gun
Including mentally unstable, angry kids, toddlers etc? In your fetish fantasy, these numbers would be higher.
https://www.massshootingtracker.org/

It is weird that there is so few criminals with guns in Japan, isn't it?
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38365729

You have no ground to stand on.
>>
>>35350133
wtf i hate masculinity now
>>
>>35350212
false equivalency
you can't shoot a dozen of other people with beer
>>
>>35350295
Yeah man you're gonna wish you had concealed carry if any of those crazies came upon you. Might save your life

And the Japan stats are moot in America where there are already more guns than people, nice straw man tho
>>
>>35350133
what's the probIem here?
>>
>>35350338
I am so fortunate to live in a country where I don't have to worry about omnipresent guns.

Do you know what a strawman is or you're just using it as a buzzword?
>>
File: 48716375916.png (580KB, 449x491px) Image search: [Google]
48716375916.png
580KB, 449x491px
>>35350295
>>35350295
>Including mentally unstable, angry kids, toddlers etc?
No, but by what standard do you decide what "mentally unstable" means? An armed opposition to the ruling class is a feared one, and that's just how it should be.
>>
>>35350440
Yeah you propped up stats about a different country with a different existing sets of laws regarding guns

You're dealing in idealism and I'm dealing with the reality of guns in America, where there already 330 million people and more guns than that
>>
>>35350133
Damn that's a good sales tactic
>>
File: gunshits.png (534KB, 750x750px)
gunshits.png
534KB, 750x750px
>>35350449
>An armed opposition to the ruling class

Why are you so afraid of your own government?
>>
>>35350548
I bet you think unions don't help workers either
>>
>>35350492
>Yeah you propped up stats about a different country with a different existing sets of laws regarding guns

The point is that laws can be changed and amendments repealed.
>>
>>35350324
you can drive a car through a crowd of people though. you can strangle your entire family with your hands so... you can stab... you can beat someone to death with a baseball bat... you can...

Go fuck yourself fucking tard.
>>
File: 5718635183758.png (497KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
5718635183758.png
497KB, 600x696px
>>35350548
Assuming we're talking about the US government, which I live under, have you seen the shit they've been up to in the last century alone? Especially what the intelligence agencies have been up to. They're not your friends.
>>
>>35350440
This says more about you than anything.

not once in my entire life have I ever worried about being the victim of a shooting.
>>
>>35350575
>thinking you only can change something with guns

Btw, the militarisation of the US police is a response to how fucking nutty about guns Americans are. Don't wonder cops have twitchy fingers if people have even twitchier.
>>
>>35350594
Yeah you can, but I don't see the 2nd amendment going anywhere. Maybe if Hilldawg would have won, but not while we have a Republican majority
>>
>>35350603
aah, but cars or knives are not made primarily for killing other people.

no, you go kill yourself, preferably with your gun, because it makes it so much easier and less painful
>>
>>35350620
well, maybe you should, or at least about your family members or friends. the chances of mine getting shot are infinitesimally smaller than yours. something to think about. :-)
>>
>>35350626
>thinking you only can change something with guns
they're called the great equalizer for a reason mate. don't try to feed me some bullshit about peaceful protest or ghandi. just because revolution or civil war is debatable to occur within the current populations lifetime doesnt mean they should remove their descendants ability to wage it.

>Btw, the militarisation of the US police is a response to how fucking nutty about guns Americans are. Don't wonder cops have twitchy fingers if people have even twitchier.
No it's directly proportional to the population growth and density. Look at any major population center compared to the countryside and SURPRISE, more militant police force.
>>
File: 1488876785283.png (686KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488876785283.png
686KB, 750x750px
>>35350548
>posting the edit

le original comment incoming
>>
Americans can literally be prohibited from graduating high school because of "lunch debts".
>>
>>35350933
Thought this was just a shitpost but looked it up and it's real holy fucking kek
>punishing poor kids for trying to get an education
>>
>>35350933
makes you wonder which country is truly "cucked", heh

>>35350900
we are talking about now, mate. you don't need to wage war now. and yes, peaceful protests n shit do work, look up velvet revolution.
>>
File: 1479521328196.png (394KB, 600x800px)
1479521328196.png
394KB, 600x800px
>>35350133
sorry fuckface, but the 2nd amendment is great
I'm not waiting around for slow ass police to come save me. I'm gonna defend myself

sorry if you are too dumb to understand why someone deserves the right to protect themselves
>>
>>35350982
>we are talking about now, mate. you don't need to wage war now.
if you let them take your guns, then you better hope you can trust your government until the end of time
>>
>>35350295
>In your fetish fantasy

>be socially leftist
>immediately gravitate to sexual degradation as a means of insulting and discrediting your adversaries, even when it doesn't make sense

Why are they all like this?
>>
>>35351091
Not him but considering the whole "cuck" and "cuckservative" thing, I'd say right-wingers have had their fair share of trying to sexually degrade others to "discredit" them.
>>
>>35351124
That is literally the first and only example you will have of the right wing doing that. Lefties have been using sexual degradation against their adversaries for decades. It is so ingrained into their culture, they are doing it automatically, like the anon I quoted, even when it makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>35351009
>>35351052
>talk about gun laws
>immediately assume the other side wants to grab all guns

what about restricting civilian gun use to shotguns and small handguns only, make applicants undergo rigorous psychological tests, and make ammo cost 5 dollars a round?

>inb4 "but muh ability to kill people en masse!"
>>
>>35350295
>>Including mentally unstable, angry kids, toddlers etc? In your fetish fantasy, these numbers would be higher.
https://www.massshootingtracker.org/
Yes. Let Natural Selection work.

>>It is weird that there is so few criminals with guns in Japan, isn't it?
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38365729
Japan is a country with no gun culture
Japan is an island nation
Japan has no black or hispanic people
>>
File: revulushin.png (166KB, 400x400px)
revulushin.png
166KB, 400x400px
>>35351181
I may find psychological tests, for the time being, acceptable depending on their contents, but the other shit is just moving in the general direction of restraining the ability of the lower classes to arm themselves.
>>
>>35351208
That's not how natural selection works.
>>
>>35351181
see
>>35350548
don't be a dip

as far as restrictions to "assault rifles" or other silly categorizations go I don't really care that much. Proper licensing is good and works, but only so long as vendors adhere to it. Artificially raising ammo costs is bullshit and just as retarded as constantly jacking up the price of cigarettes.
>>
>>35351181
>what about restricting civilian gun use to shotguns and small handguns only,
shotguns are very deadly at close range and handguns are the most concealable. seung hui cho killed 30 people with a small handgun.

>make applicants undergo rigorous psychological tests
who decides what psychological health means? what about when they decide that certain political opinions or beliefs are indicative of mental health problems? this sounds reasonable but it could go in the wrong direction very easily.

>and make ammo cost 5 dollars a round
if someone wants to kill a bunch of people, they can probably get their hands on a credit card. and if you can afford a gun, then you obviously have a few hundred (to a few thousand) extra dollars on hand. this sounds like a nice solution but it's not practical since a mass shooting by a particular person happens once and they have no time limit to plan ahead.

you offered several solutions but none of them are very good. the problem is that there are few good solutions other than heavily restricting gun ownership and many americans don't want that. none of these solutions take into account the possibility of the people finding it necessary to protect themselves against a tyrannical government.
>>
>>35351181
and all of these suggestions would have very little effect on a person's ability to commit an individual murder or domestic disputes that end in violence, which are far more common than the stereotypical mass shootings.
>>
>>35350295
>angry kids, toddlers
These people can't get guns unless someone gives them one (whatever happens deserves to happen) or they get one illegally (laws and regulations don't apply anyway)

The mentally unstable are a minority and lets assume everyone involved has a gun on them. Dead retard %100 of the time.
>>
>>35351411
>who decides what psychological health means?
is being a schizophrenic mentally healthy? et cetera.

then make it 100 bucks a round
>>
>three gun stores in my town within 3 miles of each other
>junkie kids trading guns for pills/weed
>know of places around town where people stash their unmarked guns

if someone wanted to kill a shit ton of people, it would only require the will to do it
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.