[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

texting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1471223362082.png (177KB, 316x321px) Image search: [Google]
1471223362082.png
177KB, 316x321px
Do you have people to text /r9k/?
The only person my age I see is my brother, and he's always talking to girls or his friends. We'll be talking and I'll say something only to realize he started texting and tuned me out completely. It hurts. Not just getting ignored, but not having anyone want to talk to me. I shouldn't care if one sentence isn't heard, I should be talking to 6 people at the same time.

If I pull out my phone in public it's to look at my options menu, because I don't want people to know that the only thing I have to look at right now is the floor.
>>
People who are texting loads of people don't have close friends, they are just trying to fill the void.
>>
>>35349749
Mind your own business if you're looking at other people's phones
>>
>>35349749
I never got used to texting or typing on a smartphone, so I try to avoid it when I can.

I wish people went back to using instant messengers
>>
File: 1451604034365.jpg (58KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451604034365.jpg
58KB, 800x800px
>>35349749
If I pull out my phone in public it's to look at my options menu, because I don't want people to know that the only thing I have to look at right now is the floor.

holy shit i thought that i'm the only person doing this
>>
>>35349749
What episode is this from?

Also yeah I have a ton of people to text. Just try to make the other person feel wanted and valuable, then they will always need you more than you need them.
>>
I text a couple family members but the only friends I have are on an mmo and I know we aren't that good of friends because we don't discord/skype/teamspeak. If I'm on my phone in public its only to lurk here. I don't even have any contacts in my phone
>>
File: IMG_-eqzzvr.jpg (77KB, 580x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-eqzzvr.jpg
77KB, 580x720px
>>35349749
The only person that ever texts me is my grandma to see a movie with me
>>
>>35349871

I just do this as a nervous tick now
It's started to become the replacement for vigorously rubbing my hands... why me
>>
>>35349749
I don't own a phone anymore. I don't think I would have anyone to text anyway.
>>
>>35350425
I have a phone but I only use for internet
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.