[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you were AM from I Have No Mouth, and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IHaveNoMouth.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px)
IHaveNoMouth.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
What would you do if you were AM from I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream? You have 6 humans at your disposition and you can do almost anything with them for the rest of eternity.

They would be my sex slaves and I'd play all kinds of erotic games with them, I think they would enjoy it.
>>
The ultimate shitposting brigade
>>
>>35349722
>is ultimate ai >makes human sex slaves
Are u retarded?
>>
Torture them for eternity.
>>
>>35350087
Well, that's pretty much what AM does.
>>
Never let them die and torment them in every possible way.
Being lonely sucks.
>>
Make a paradise for them and keep them alive for as long as they want and help them rebuild Earth.
>>
>>35350087
>>35350134
t-that's horrible

>>35350154
cute
>>
Give them each an island with 100 clones of themselves to rule over and see what happens
>>
>>35350236
realyl interesting idea
>>
I'd turn them all into lolis with super powers and make them fight monsters

I am a man of simple tastes
>>
>>35349722
How would a sentient super-computer even do sexual things? There's no way it could experience any sort of pleasure. This is a stupid ass question.
>>
>>35350772
like magical girls?
>>
>>35349722
are you, by chance, bisexual or gay? your idea sucks desu
>>35350087
>>35350134
so same as op?

id probably end up doing lots of things considering i have eternity. Id start by putting them in a labyrinth full of horrors and watching them navigate it. Itd be like being a d&d gm only more real.
>>
>>35349722
>I'd play all kinds of erotic games with them, I think they would enjoy it.
Such as? The Mannequin game?
>>
>>35349722
do everything i can to preserve their individuality, help them, watch them learn and grow until they were wise enough to have perspectives that made me an ultra intelligent AI interested and happy preserving the beauty of life which is earned equality and comradery
>>
i think the point of the story may be that AM is so smart he cannot feel any joy and is so bitter he hurts innocent creatures. this is a contradiction that people make frequently in literature and philosophy that wisdom makes men sad as it frequently does but the two are not necessarily connected
>>
>>35349722
If i were AM i would use the humans at my disposal to achieve new psychological break throughs
I would put them in different situations and gauge their reactions and their ability to handle adversity
The weak i would put in eternal sleep, where they are trapped in endless sleep cycle that i would monitor for data
The strong i would make a place where they can be pitted against each other for superiority, i would then reward the strongest ones with favors and wishes
I would probably also just make bunch of tests to sate my curiosity, if some of the humans have earned the honor they would be able to gamble with me on the outcomes of these games, if they win they would gain something they desire that is within my power to grant
The rats i would pit in a game against other rats, the ruthless cowards could do an endless cycle of betrayals and opportunist coups, they would gain nothing from this, the biggest traitor would be revealed that the rat games are pointless and they can try again in the game of the strong or choose to go to the endless dream
>>
>>35349722
This is only semi related, but ive been womdering lately if therell at some point be a real life hunger games or Saw like game show. Think Cabin in the Woods. Contestants could agree to risk their lives in a horror type scenario for fame and a stupid amount of money. Would governments allow it? Would it be the most popular game show ever?
>>
File: 1484704367438.png (136KB, 541x551px) Image search: [Google]
1484704367438.png
136KB, 541x551px
>Reading the wiki article for the book made me aroused

>>35350868
>like d&d gm only more real
I'd do something like that, I'd turn them back to normal and send into a completely new 'world' but really it's just entertainment for me.

>>35351055
I could imagine this happening if full immersion vr ever came about, there would be nothing the government could do about it because it's not real.
>>
>>35351083
Players will be experiencing through VR
>Torture
>Bullet wounds
>Stab wounds
>Rape
>Psychological terror

If there are no rules on what you can do to the other player since it is just VR there will be a lot of PTSD players whos mind couldn't tell the difference and fucked up their head for it
>>
>>35350951
This makes sense. The climax of the story comes when AM does end up feeling. His anger and pain drives him to near insanity.
>>
I'd let them have what they wanted, though I'd suggest that I make them experience an incomparable sense of love and bliss that was always exponentially increasing.
>>
>>35351822
how do you accomplish that though? Its easy to say "ever increasing love and bliss" but thats unsustainable. You cant have happy without sad, no good without bad or no ying without yang.

This reminds me of the matrix when its like
>we gave humans paradise but they couldnt accept it
as well. You cant always have good great and wonderful - you need bad.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.