[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to better at kissing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1487650905490.jpg (26KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1487650905490.jpg
26KB, 600x484px
how to better at kissing
>>
kissing is one of those things i don't think i could describe because it makes no fucking sense objectively. like holy shit what a weird activity

the only way you get better is with practice

in my experience i expected to be really bad at kissing but within 2 seconds i was immediately like "oh, this must be how you do it" and never worried about it again. it's really one of those things where understanding actually clicks and you're just operating on some kind of less-than-conscious mechanical level
>>
>>35349377

Don't be too eager. Go slowly - make her want more. It's a nice ego boost to have her move towards you when you pull back from a kiss.
>>
File: folk music.jpg (25KB, 275x274px) Image search: [Google]
folk music.jpg
25KB, 275x274px
>>35349377
K
Y
S

N
I
G
G
E
R
HYPEROREGON
>>
>>35349377
Keep doing it
Kissing is like dancing but less exhausting
There's a rhythm and a buildup and all of that
Think of it musically and emotionally n stuff
>>
File: lick.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lick.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
hate to break it to you but kissing is something you either are very good at, or suck at and can become mediocre at with practice.

I was an amazing kisser from the get-go, dont know how, just intuition. Truth be told though it counts for fucking nothing really
>>
>>35349377
Experience.

Be gentle, teasing and not sloppy.
>>
>>35349377
Well first you have to get a gf, OP
>>
>>35349377

It should come naturally. No joke. It's like instincts take over. Don't think about it too much. Just do it.
>>
How does kissing work?

It sounds disgusting

Are your tongues supposed to touch or something?
>>
>>35349377
objectively the only way to ever get good at kissing is to first of all, be able to suck your own dick.

once you've done that, graduate to maybe your best friend's cock. try sucking him off a couple times. then you'll begin understanding the true nature and influence of lips/tongues. you need a highly sensitive organ to practice on, because it is the easiest to interpret what is right and what is wrong.

just my 2 cents.
>>
>>35351801
Can I suck a feminine penis instead? I don't want to be a fag
>>
File: dandeaconultimatereality.jpg (58KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dandeaconultimatereality.jpg
58KB, 320x240px
>>35351787
t. bad kisser

SNAP CRACKLE POP NIGGERBOCKER!!!!
>>
>>35351555
>only kissed once
>she didn't believe me it was my first once, since I was good supposedly
>all I did was holding saliva back and matched her movements
>being drunk probably helped
This was 9 years ago. Just end me.
>>
>>35349377
>befriend a male
>practice kissing on each other
>>
>>35351789
Mutual face eating and sucking. Tongue can be used if you want
>>
you actually put your mouth on a girl?

DUDE, you put food there!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.