[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of hearing my dad fuck his girlfriends. What do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0977.jpg (24KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0977.jpg
24KB, 352x352px
I'm sick of hearing my dad fuck his girlfriends. What do?
>>
Become your dad's girlfriend so you never have to hear it again
>>
>>35348416
I'm not gay. I only like traps idiot. Need a better idea.
>>
get something for white noise

i use an air cleaner
>>
>>35348463
I don't think a rabbit could take my ardor
>>
>>35348590
Leviticus 20:15-16
'If there is a man who lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death; you shall also kill the animal. 'If there is a woman who approaches any animal to mate with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

kys
>>
>>35348459
It's not gay if you're a girl, idiot.
>>
>>35348667
Moses was married and then cucked by his brother Aaron. Eventually divorced his wife.
Hence all the stuff about adulterers
>>
>>35348685
Moses never existed
>>
>>35348459
>traps
>not gay
>>
>>35349135
There's not really any way to prove he did or didn't exist.
The fact that he's a religiously important figure in Judaism makes him real enough to matter thousands of years later.
>>
>>35350162
So because they wrote him in the text makes him real? Fuck is wrong with you, you retard?
>>
>>35350334
Because he's part of their religious tradition he's more real than anyone who was actually alive ~4000 years ago.
Because he exists in their minds.
>>
>>35350414
So anything that exists in someone's mind is real? Are you retarded?
>>
>>35350499
As I stated initially, there's no proof that he was an actually figure in pre-history or not.
But this possibly fictional character has made a huge impact on the world, so he's more real than someone who actually existed back then and has been completely and utterly forgotten.

If you could prove he isn't and never was real, I'd agree that he wasn't. but there isn't so all we can base his existence on is the effects on our modern world.
>>
>>35350499
But that's right you bottom feeder. You don't exist if no one knows you exist.
>>35348398
Get him to teach you his ways
>>
>>35348398
Buy your own place
>>
>>35350588
Everyone on Earth is going to die someday so nothing exists objectively if we go by your logic.
>>35350554
Superman is real too then
>>
>>35350610
The authors of superman are known. He isn't real, he's a popular fiction character.
Sherlock Holmes is a better example. When he died in one of the books, there was a great uproar that everyone's hero had died.

Everyone who exists right now exists, but that can't be accurately stated regarding the far future or past.
you can't walk to 2000 BC and check to see if moses was real or not
>>
>>35350610
> so nothing exists objectively
That's right, things only exist in words you think you hear. There is no reality btw. I'm not a pure Solipsism solipsistic but to imply you can know the real world... You can't trust your senses to not be lying.
And beyond that everything is just an idea. You can't really know the real,it's all just ideas, so it only exsists If someone there to think it
>>
>>35350673
>Someone with known authors who was made up isn't real
>Someone with unknown authors who was made up is real
>>
>>35348398
declare dominance and rape your dad
>>
>>35350682
>There is no reality
That's a Scientific claim and a philosophical claim
>>
>>35348398
post picture of hot daddy
>>
>>35350713
You have no proof moses was made up. Just an assumption with no stated reasoning
>>
>>35350730
What is this? The Strange Thing About the Johnsons?
>>
>>35348398
Poo in his bed.
>>
File: 1456686280328.jpg (31KB, 445x503px) Image search: [Google]
1456686280328.jpg
31KB, 445x503px
>>35348629
Gtfo faggot

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>35350744
There's no evidence the Exodus happened, that would mean there was no Moses adopted by a Pharaoh to free his people as the Jews weren't even ever slaves in Egypt
>>
>>35348398
2 choices:
1: get your own place
2: listen to music loudly through headphones
>>
>>35350831
That assumes that the moses who existed did all the things stated in the bible.
That seems honestly hard to believe in the first place.

A lack of evidence doesn't indicate an event did or didn't happen. It just indicates a lack of evidence either way.
>>
>>35350867
>a minimalist Moses that only existed to write lies in the first 5 books of the Torah
Actually the whole argument hinges on the fact that Moses wrote the first 5 books of the Torah and was writing what he experienced
>>
>>35350867
Also. it is up to the claimant to produce evidence for said event otherwise as far as myths go it's fiction because by default myth is fiction
>>
Op then fuck my boipuss and I'll moan loud so you won't have to listen to him and those Roasties
>>
>>35350920
Fair enough.

My basic point is that "moses is real enough."
Whether he was a fictional character or a real figure or actually spoke to god doesn't actually matter anymore. What matters is what effects he has had on our world, and continues to have.
Would you deny that the christian and jewish religions have hugely impacted the world with the supposed teachings of moses?
>>
>>35350948
Yes. they feed mighty delusions
>>
>>35350850
>2 choices:
>1: get your own place
>2: listen to music loudly through headphones
>3. go for a walk
>>
>>35350964
and have caused wars, dark ages, civilizations, deaths, lives. They have indelibly changed the world.

For the better or worse is subjective.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.