[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That feel when strangers say awful things behind your back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: PREPARE TO BE BULLIED, NERD.png (741KB, 1428x988px) Image search: [Google]
PREPARE TO BE BULLIED, NERD.png
741KB, 1428x988px
Who else knows this feel?
> Be me, today, after first class of the day
> Be walking out of lecture, girl in front of me who'd be talking to professor, I shot him a quick question right after her
> she runs over to group of friends, I hear audibly "Oh my god did you see that fucking creep behind me?"
> tries to play it off as I walk straight past them blank faced but dying inside

> different class
> people recognise me from some stupid volunteering event I went to in order to get shit on my CV
> seemed to get on okay
> second class ends they all ask whateachother are doing
> I don't get a chance to talk, they all leave, hear them laugh as the chad in the group says something, and audibly says my name

> be 6 months ago, in university accommodation
> had to make a complaint after dealing with 5 of the pettiest foreign exchange bitches I'd ever known, because they were talking shit about me in other languages (wasn't being paranoid, another person in the flat who could understand it let me know what was going on)

It honestly ruins my entire fucking day, and robs me of the will to do anything at all. I'm outscoring all these fuckers in every assignment and exam, but somehow they're able to do this shit because it's just normal.

Some days I just want to fucking snap and beat the shit out of these people, but then "I'd be in the wrong".
>>
>>35348339
Post face pic. Let's see what we're working with.
>>
File: WIN_20170307_16_18_48_Pro.jpg (127KB, 844x718px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170307_16_18_48_Pro.jpg
127KB, 844x718px
>>35348362
Sure, I guess. Just don't post it all over the internet I suppose.
>>
>>35348339
I always feel like people are looking at me OP don't worry mate
>>
>>35348419
Shave your beard and your head and then always wear a black hoodie. It would make you much less noticeable but generally speaking your not bad looking at all kinda cute, just look a little down
>>
>>35348419
I'm usually really mean to people on here but you look fine. Maybe a little bit of a haircut, maybe shave that silliness off your face. Dressed well, you'd look really nice.
>>
>>35348449
> kinda cute
I have gay dudes hitting on me a lot, oddly enough.
>>35348453
I'm pretty much just t-shirt and canvas shorts most days since it's so hot. As for the beard, it's pretty much what keeps me from looking completely fucked up.
>>
>>35348472
You probably just have creepy mannerisms and a personality. Which is actually a good thing, you can fix that.

Weird that it happens so often.
>>
>>35348419
I don't understand how you look like a creep. I've seen people way worse than you here. Hell you're actually in the upper division at least in here. Just shave that beard and mustache.
>>
>>35348339
OP, listen to me

start lifting weights

when people say stuff about you they wont do it when your still in earshot
>>
>>35348494
I was just waiting behind her to talk to the lecturer, and taking notes in class. Is typing really so fucking obnoxious?
I don't usually say much, but it's not like I'm spouting memes either.
>>35348509
I look worse without the beard. Trust me on that one.
>>35348534
I actually do got to the gym but I'm low T so I genuinely can't get physically buff.
>>
>>35348564
Haha. Well I just wouldn't worry about it man. Good luck.
>>
>>35348339
I actually have trouble believing any of this happened, if it did, you're most likely not telling the whole story.

If thats not the case then you live in some "movie-like" hellscape reality.

You'd also be decently attractive if you fixed your hair and removed that beard
>>
>>35348593
Thanks
Anyone else got stories like this?
>>35348620
All of it's true, unfortunately. Only part I haven't shared is I asked one of the people I was sitting next to in the class where they all walked out what the case the lecturer had just said was and they said shut up. Doesn't really add up to them making a joke about me after they all fuck off though, since she wasn't the one who told it.
>>
>>35348658
where the hell do you live anon? Here in NZ, if someone spoke to someone else like that, they would be ostracized.

thats fucking rude as hell, its made me angry..
>>
>>35348419
Grow a proper beard out, keep it nice and trimmed and get a nice haircut and you can at least look like a normie
>>
>>35348831
On a different computer now, but still me.
I'm actually from Australia, but before you say it, no, this different from casual bants. I have two really close friends and we talk shit to eachother. This is strangers being fucking shit for no reason.
>>
>>35348339
>TTYD
patrician taste, OP
>>
File: 1485880631879.jpg (136KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1485880631879.jpg
136KB, 1000x1430px
>People you don't know are being rude to you behind your back
Some people are assholes by default, they most likely learned this behavior from their early friends or family
Gossiping, shit talking and general "lol did you see that guys shirt? what a fag" bullshit is considered pretty normal in modern society
Assholes tend to flock together though so you should be able to find like minded people if you look for the "rejects table", the "popular kids" hang around with other like minded assholes and pretend they are the cream of the crop
My tip for you is to grow a thicker skin and be the silent victor, beat their test scores, don't let their "bants" effect you and remain positive, nothing pisses a hater off more than success
They can talk all the shit they want, that's not going to help them improve their scores, school popularity doesn't mean shit unless you manage to make connections through that
>>
Bruh next time one of the foreign cunts talk shit about you, say something like "do you reckon you could talk shit about me in English? at least then I could understand it"

Then they might not like you deep down but they'd be way too scared to talk shit about you
>>
destroy them, anon
>>
>>35349338
I did ask them not to, they played it off like they weren't. What am I meant to say?
>>35349351
If it were in my power, they'd bend the knee or I'd destroy them
>>
>>35348971
Where the fuck in Aus do you live? I live in Melbourne and have never heard of/personally witnessed or dealt with anything like that outside of primary school
>>
>>35349583
Queensland lad
Shit like this is fairly normal for me. Don't know why.
>>
Not exactly shit talking but one time we had to swap desks in middle school and some fucking slut acted disgusted because she had to sit in my chair,
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>35349583

>Melbourne
>Not full of chads free to bully and ostracise anyone who even slightly deviates from normie standards

You don't live in Melbourne.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.