[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexually abused?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Soul disapproving.jpg (10KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
Soul disapproving.jpg
10KB, 237x212px
Was anyone else sexually abused? My father had me dress in a diaper and dry-hump and hand job him, he also tried to get me to give him a blow job. I turned out gay and a super anxious depressed mess who is afraid of sexual contact. How did you guys turn out?
>>
Touched by a dude when I was about 4, barely remember it, but I'm bi now and I sperg when talking to girls. Been loving phenibut, and I've actually been talking to a lot of girls lately
>>
My step dad drugged me a few times, no idea what he did but atleast i dont fell bad about it!
>>
my sister made me lick her pussy and have sex with her
>>
Not the same as you guys, but I used to have nightmares of being raped or raping, and I've never been the same since.

I'm absolutely terrified of touching, and of any sort of romance or sexuality.
>>
>>35347908
I had tons of sex with my big bro and I loved it, but I'm sure it counts as """abuse""" to normies.
>>
yeah consistently up until like 12 or 13
anal penetration, the whole shabang (i'm a boy)
I take 6 baths a day
>>
My brother dealt with his autism by harming my penis but i turned out bi, it still works fine but boi is my life ruined
>>
>>35347908
>super anxious depressed mess who is afraid of sexual contact.

i'm this, but i was never sexually abused.
>>
>>35348649
Who done it?

>>35348589
Brothers having sex is pretty common anon, i dont think its abuse unless you obviously didnt want it

>>35348661
>by harming my penis
can you explain what you mean
>>
>>35347908
i'm a girl and i was molested around 3 times by the same family member, i always think i'm weird because i enjoy having sex with my bf many times, actually, usually im the one who starts it. Probably the only "weird" thing is that i just turned 22 and i dont feel ready for intercourse i usually rub raw and other things but its because i think he hasnt earned it lol
Also i kind of like chikan hentai sometimes but its very rare so i dont understand how im not that traumatized
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.