[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could really use your help here r9k So basically I ordered a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 87878.jpg (377KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
87878.jpg
377KB, 2048x2048px
Could really use your help here r9k

So basically I ordered a ton of shit from the dark web and it got shipped to my old house which is being torn down.

I went there today to pick up the package card to get it from the post office and it turns out since it was a "undeliverable" location its being sent back to the sender.

I contacted canada post (im from canada) and they basically said its getting sent back and I can't do anything.

Now I know for sure that the sender used a fake address and the package will end up no where. What the fuck can I do? it was roughly around $5000 of stuff in the package
>>
Hahahahhaha

You dun fucked up
5k? Are you joking? All at once? You're a dummy
>>
You're an idiot, good job.
>>
>>35347265
Damn that sucks. It's these unforseen reasons why I wouldn't dream of ordering illegals or anything for that matter from the derpnets
>>
>>35347265
You do nothing, you fucked up and now you suffer the consequences, dumb shit
>>
What was it?

oreganioaisjlaskd
>>
>>35347498

coke and mdma to resell at festivals
>>
kek, fucking retard
>>
>>35347582
Karma then. Go fuck yourself for enabling people to become drug addicts.
>>
File: omen.jpg (187KB, 750x350px) Image search: [Google]
omen.jpg
187KB, 750x350px
>>35347265
Where in Canada do you reside my man? Ottawa here.

Also, I'm curious as to what you bought for 5k.
>>
>>35347582
please go die in a fire you piece of shit.
I hope Tyrese and Shitavious make your anus bleed in jail.
>>
>>35347265
Never put all your eggs in one basket.
>>
>>35347265
What the fuck is 'the dark web'? You mean the deepweb? You idiot
>>
>>35348603
Both names from the same shingding
>>
>5k at once
do you realize what would of happend if the feds or police would of intercepted that. You'd be dun fucked for a long time boyo
>>
Fucking leaf. Maybe don't have anyone ship anything to a house you're moving out of?
>>
>>35347265
Don't be an idiot next time.

I wouldn't ship 5k worth of merchandise in the mail even if it weren't illegal contraband. That's something you take possession of in person.

Also I might try to destroy any evidence that might exist, like your computer and stuff. Someone's going to open that package sooner or later and that much drugs might pique law enforcement's interest.
>>
>>35347265
you are a dumb ass... lesson learned.
>>
>>35347265

Is picrelated what you ordered?
How was she killed?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.