[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To ignore or downplay God's mercy is to flee for the embrace

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 6.jpg (370KB, 1100x2127px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
370KB, 1100x2127px
To ignore or downplay God's mercy is to flee for the embrace of Satan.

Have you deemed yourself unworthy of forgiveness? Have you deemed yourself irredeemable?
>>
what do i need forgiveness for? please enlighten me.

maybe the thoughts i have but even that, no.. not really :( 2 pure 2 be realllll
>>
>>35346233
>what do i need forgiveness for
Most men haven't a clue about the myriad of sins they've committed.

>maybe the thoughts i have but even that, no.. not really
If you have had it in your heart, it is as if you've already done it. The same troubles that committing sin physically yield can also manifest within your spirit by thinking about doing them.
>>
>>35346274
well the thoughts i have stem from love, so.. i think i'm okay ^^ god bless you
>>
File: 1472086940767.jpg (129KB, 700x455px) Image search: [Google]
1472086940767.jpg
129KB, 700x455px
>>35346162
Satan is the ultimate robot if you think about it

>Gets exiled out of heaven
>Everyone hates him
>Does his own thing anyway
>Tries to make the best out of an irredeemable situation
>God (Chad) sits in his golden throne surrounded by normies and stacies
>Judging him from such a high place
>when he has no idea what Satan has seen and gone through

I feel like Satan and I would have a lot in common in terms of being outcasts. Fuck normies. Fuck God. Fuck the normieville you call heaven.
>>
>>35346834
>Me miserable! which way shall I fly
>Infinite wrath and infinite despair?
>Which way I fly is hell; myself am hell;
>And in the lowest deep a lower deep,
>Still threat'ning to devour me, opens wide,
>To which the hell I suffer seems a heaven.

I was just thinking this earlier today desu
>>
>>35346162
If any of this shit were true and real, you wouldn't need to evangelize for it or apologize for it, it would be evident
>>
File: 1468862253379.jpg (112KB, 629x484px) Image search: [Google]
1468862253379.jpg
112KB, 629x484px
>>35346162
Religion is for the stupid and the gullible.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.