[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: f3Gr1Ac.png (501KB, 1102x967px)
f3Gr1Ac.png
501KB, 1102x967px
I'm jealous of you who have friends online, I'm a NEET and basically alone. I have no friends IRL. I have no internet friends. All I do is only browse 4chan all day. I want to talk on a chatting platform like Discord. I want someone or a group to talk to regularly, with throwing banters or jokes, like human usually do.

I just want friends.
>>
>>35344555
Very origami
>>
>>35344972
What do you like? I like making people happy and might as well make a friend.
>>
>>35345011
I don't live in the US. Look at my broken grammar.

>>35345029
Anime or manga, Soccer and Monstercat.
>>
>>35345127
Well I watch some anime/read manga. Discord?
>>
>>35345242
milktea#6989
>>
b-bump
orig
>>
>>35344972

Where are you from? I don't like hearing about loneliness. I know it can be soul destroying.
>>
>>35345691
I live in europe but I'm from south east asia
>>
>>35345804
Whereabouts in Europe? Why up so late, anon?
>>
>>35345875
uk
I just woke up and can't sleep again
>>
>>35345907
Same country m8, just have a weird work pattern, so my body clock is off...

You have steam or somthing?
>>
>>35345947
No I'm not very good at games so I don't have steam
>>
>>35346029
Neither am I, I still play 'em. Co op games can be pretty comfy. I'll find time to get some vidya down with ya if you wish?
>>
Best way to make friends if you really are desperate.
Get Steam.
Make a Profile.
Join some Furry groups.
Weird people, but aren't we all weird?
Every one is a broken soul like we are
but you find people
>>
>>35344972
Learn to be your own best friend, and love yourself.
>>
>>35344972
Are you from NJ or near NJ?
>>
>>35346076
sounds good for me, i could make one though
>>35346103
idk I don't even know about furry thing
>>35346146
it's not enough for me
>>35346164
no..
>>
Steam has an incredible big community. You find everyone in there. You don't need to play games for steam. Most of the people on steam are using it for chatting. Make an account and join a Steam-Group. Just search for a random topic. Anime? Movies? Politics? Music? Random Chat? You find groups with easily 50k+ people in there. Just randomly add people and chat with them. Maybe you would say 'randomly joining a group and randomly adding people and start chatting with them - doesn't that make me look like a weird person?'
Absolutely not anon.
When you click on any group, you will see comments in there. 95% of those comments are 'Add me for a chat'
Just add them. They were brave enough to post this message in a 50k+ people group for some chatting. Just chat with random people.
And with the Furry thing.
I just know that Furries and Anime people are the most talkish people in Steam. They love to chat and talk about anything possible, especially Furries (no, you dont need to know shit about it, and you wont get pushed into there - they just want to have a nice chat about everything like you
>>
>>35346506

Recommend any Steam furry groups? Used to have an FA a long time ago but stopped going on there years back. Be nice to talk to others.
>>
>>35346786
Any group is good honestly.
Especially because everyone is in multiple groups at once. Join all groups, no matter what. Add like 30 people, and just chat with them. You'll see evefy kind of person is there, so don't be sad if there is someone not answering back or not being your type of person>>35346786
>>
>>35346997
Within the groups is there a large group chat or you gotta message people individually? Stopped using the social bits of Steam a long time ago.
>>
>>35344972
Hey you can come join us if you want, some people are friendly and we just want you to be comfy

https://discord.gg/SAw57
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.