[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, What's your excuse for not having a license?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

File: No_Free_Rides_27.jpg (168KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
No_Free_Rides_27.jpg
168KB, 1152x864px
Robots, What's your excuse for not having a license?
>>
>>35343607
I'm too poor to afford a car anyways
>>
>>35343607
None. In fact I have a driver license and an airfield driving license.
>>
>>35343607
Terrified of driving
>>
I don't want to join the party of people who have a license but can't drive.
>>
>>35343707
That's not an excuse, Anon.
>>
i enjoy walking everywhere because i'm autistic and secretly hope some big nig blows my brains out while he's drunk or the girl or that one cute asian girl I sat next to in trigonomery in my sohmore year of highschool randomly bumps into me and we start a relationship form there
>>
I don't know how to drive. I'm terrified at the thought that I'm more likely to die from a car accident than anything else.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
>tfw you've acquired a legitimate license through questionable (and expensive) means but can't drive
What was I thinking?
>>
>>35343818
Grow a pair, Jesus. Stop being a beta.
>>
>>35343839
What was that said means?
>>
Being a robot is my excuse. If you can drive you are not a robot.
>>
I lack necessary documentation to apply for one in this country. I still drive though
>>
>>35343865
A bribe to help me pass my driver's test. I hated driving but my parents made me get a license. They even egged me on to go the bribe route.
>>
>>35343607
because driving is fucking scary
>>
>>35343900
You have to go back soon.
>>
>>35343913
How the fuck did you bribed the instructor?
>>
File: shark.jpg (51KB, 634x537px) Image search: [Google]
shark.jpg
51KB, 634x537px
EVEN WHEN YOU DO HAVE A LICENSE MR. BARTENDER STILL THINKS YOU HAVE A FAKE.
OH YEA AND DRIVING TOO. I GUESS THAT"S COOL.
PIC IS ME EATING BARTENDER
>>
>>35343607
I do. Planning on getting a sports car soon
>>
>>35343949
Where I (used to) live it's pretty common practice actually.
>>
>>35343607
I don't have a car
I don't have enough money to buy a car
I won't have enough money to buy myself a car for the forseeable future

What's the point
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
I have one but I don't plan on driving until I finish college
>>
guys am i a pathetic tard if i cant drive a straight shift? ive poked around in one in a field once but that doesnt count because i dont think i could shift well on the road
>>
>>35344156
get an automatic
unless your yuropoor, then you don't even need a car
>>
>>35344217
i drive an automatic but i feel like a pussy because i wpuld like to know how to drive a mack truck
>>
I keep failing the G2 test.
>>
>>35343607
I have RA and my parents think I'm a hazard to society
>>
>>35343607
are there actually autistic people out there who don't have a license or is this a meme
>>
>>35343607
I do because fuck walking & I'm lazy
>>35344285
Ontario?
>>
Living in Jew York City + being a lazy hermit.
>>
>>35343607
i've had my license for for almost 12 years now. unless you live in a major city with actual public transportation how the hell do you not have your license?
>>
Like others said, terrified of driving. I can barely manage bumper cars.
>>
>>35345501
Is it even necessary to even think about getting one in New York?
>>
>>35345412
It's true, sadly. Fucking numales
>>
>>35345531
Not if you don't ever plan on traveling outside of the city.
>>
>>35345555
>FOUR NUMBER IN ROW
>>
>>35343607
It's drive and work
or eat and have a bed to sleep in.
>>
File: ss (2017-01-25 at 01.49.50).jpg (11KB, 173x221px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-01-25 at 01.49.50).jpg
11KB, 173x221px
>License expired two years ago
>Pain in the ass to get it renewed
>Continue to drive and live anyway

Fuck the police.
>>
>>35343607
Driving cars are for idiots. I don't need one or want one.
>>
>>35345555

I'm confused at how not driving a car has turned into a beta thing.

Then:
>Our ancestors trek across this country by, what now? WALKING! and occasionally riding in their wagons. Thousands of miles, limited resources, fighting off Indians, etc.

Now:
>"OMG Anon is fucking WALKING to the store instead of driving the quarter of a mile of a mile it takes to get there! What a beta!"

No. Being a beta is relying on a two ton hunk of metal to get you where you need to go. I've managed to get everywhere I need to in my everyday life (rural USA too) by walking, biking, and occasional hitchhiking when I absolutely must.
>>
>>35345448
>Ontario?

Yup. I got a passing mark on all of my attempts (83 on the last) but keep getting hit by auto fail conditions.
>>
>>35343607
My parents wont let me get one because it will make me more independent

I cant get one on my own because of stupid laws where your parents have to help you to get your first i.d
24 without an id
>>
>>35343607
>Spongebob is canonically 14 years old

interesting
>>
>>35345862
Have fun "biking" on the highway to get to your job.
>>
I spend about $100 a month on my car for insurance, registration, and emissions even though I drive less than 100 miles a month. Not really worth it (until you need it)
>>
>>35345862
Normally I would think this is bait, but the amount of effort put into this shows this is actually serious

Girls like cars. Girls do not want to bike, or walk, or commute. Girls want to drive in a cool car with a cool guy and get to where they need to go

You are beta because you live in a rural area and walk, and bike, and hitchhike

Stop being autistic, get a license and a car
>>
>>35343607
I have my license, dummy!

For a long time, it was because I didn't need one.

My lifestyle dictated that I didn't go outside anyway, so why bother with ownership when it's just a drain sitting in my parents' driveway?

Eventually I started feeling the disdain in my parents' voices when I needed them to drive me somewhere. But the thing which urged me was when my Mom came home, wracked with pain to the point she was vomiting. She had driven herself to the doctor because she didn't have anyone else to do it.

That's what caused me to get it. Mommy was suffering and it was my fault.
>>
>>35345862
you aren't rural enough if you don't have to take a vehicle everywhere. it takes me 30-40 minutes of driving to get to the nearest walmart. always start getting nervous thinking im going to sperg out at any moment in that store
>>
>>35345877
Such as?
guwe9ty82q9sge
>>
>>35343607
>paying attention for other drivers
>paying attention for signals and signs
>controlling the speed
>keeping he vehicle in lane
>all at once
>>
>>35346431

1)Driving into an intersection to wait to turn left but beginning the turn too early.
2)Was sitting at a stop sign waiting to enter a 6 lane street with me needing to get into lane 4 from my position but when it was finally clear enough to go, a garbage truck came too close for the testers liking.

I'm back to practicing with my father a lot before I make another attempt and I go into a tiny rage when some faggot doesn't signal even though I'm appearantly a worse driver then them by virtue of them not needing a passenger with them. Unless they're just driving without a license of course.
>>
My parents would never teach me to drive or pay for me to get driving lessons, and I never got my lisence on my own because I'll realistically never afford to drive and don't even have a place to park a car except to park on the street within the permit zone and keep moving it every day to avoid getting ticketed.
>>
>>35346168
Well there's your problem. Revolving your life around what you think women want is beta.
>>
>>35343607
>SEX male

Did they just assume gender

reeeee
>>
>>35343607
But I do. Don't have a car though.
>>
>>35346114
Well considering I said I already get everywhere I need...

Your post in irrelevant bruh.
>>
File: IMG_20160929_105441007_HDR.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160929_105441007_HDR.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
But I do have a licence and own a car
>>
>>35343913
How shit are you at driving that you needed to pay an instructor to pass you it's literally a 10 minute test
>>
>>35343607
>4 inches tall
Do they ever learn?
>>
>>35349442
In some countries they won't pass you without a bribe
>>
skytrain is faster than driving and I don't need to worry about gas or parking that way.
>>
>>35343607
I told my therapist that I wanted to run properly down when I saw them eyeballing me, right up onto the sidewalk to teach them a lesson about respect, the shoot all the survivors

Dr was legally obligated to inform the state, had a hearing, judge committed me for 1 year

So no guns for me, ever and the state refused to give me a driving license, I have an ID but no permit

Telling the truth just gets you in trouble, now I lie, tell them what they want to hear, getting an evaluation in 2 years about the driving, gonna get that license, then have a good time

I really hate schoolkids
>>
>>35343607
I have one.
My dad paid and I failed the test about 6 times, because I get extremely anxious when people are looking at and/or judging me.

All the test were hell and I fucked up the easiest things constantly.
>>
>>35343607
No one to teach me. If anyone has any ideas of how to get a license in oregon then let me know, I have the money to buy a car I just have no one else I can depend on to let me practice with.
>>
I have learning anxieties and ADD
>>
>>35346974
It's a chicken and egg problem.
Men are doers. Women love to be able to rely on us.
If you do things because you expect women will want them, you have issues.
But ideally, it should be in your nature to want to do things.
>>
I'm not allowed to drive for the protection of myself and those around me. I went rouge during a driving lesson once and plowed right into a crowded high street.
>>
>>35344033
But why? Was it in a difficult area or something?
>>
File: 1471304334617.jpg (58KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
1471304334617.jpg
58KB, 394x476px
>>35346974
>implying what women want and what women think doesn't dictate what's alpha and beta
>>
>>35351608
If there's one thing I learned it's that you should never, EVER, believe a girl when she tells you what she wants.
>>
>>35346473
i remember when i was 14 too
fuck the robot
>>
I respect it if you don't want to drive, that fine.

But at least fucking learn. What would you do in an emergency? Someone needs driving to a hospital Bed you just stand there mumbling that I haven't got the ability to operate that car because I don't want to
>>
>>35351712
Teenagers have better pass rates than 20 somethings at least in my country.
>>
>>35343607
Finally got my permit at 19.
Two years with no seizures.

Feels good but driving gives me heart palpitations.
>>
but I have a license
idk how you live in the modern day without one unless you live in a big city where everything is within walking distance
>>
>>35343702
>airfield driving license
What career are you in? Assuming that's why you have it
>>
>>35343913
Damn that's some third world tier shit right there.
>>
>>35343607
Bad at it
>>
>>35346168
Wrong. Women don't care if you don't have a car. My first girlfriend drove me around all the time. My third girlfriend drove me around because I was often drunk. Same with my fourth girlfriend. Now I've sold my car and I have a motorcycle so my now fiance drives me around or gives me her car if I want it.
>>
Honestly I am just too lazy to take the test, I passed the class with a 95% but they kicked me out because I was always "late" on turning in work. how the fuck can I be late on a online class? anyway may work on it if I become a alpha.
>>
I have no willpower or motivation to do anything in my life except wait for death. Plus im scared of driving after my drunk step dad tried to force me to drive when i was a kid.
>>
I'm waiting for the CIA/FBI/ILLUMINATI to give me mine. There's no reason for me to get an Indiana license when I'll have to do it all over again sometime soon.

Besides, I'm getting a name change as well. A mononym. Eve.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.