[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did you guys already talk to a recruiter yet? The benefits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

So did you guys already talk to a recruiter yet?

The benefits are amazing and it's practically just like neet life if it's a non combat role.
>>
>>35343541
I won't fall for your trap, jew.
>>
>>35343568
What trap? the military can fix you
>>
How likely are you to enlist in a combat role? Really want to apply for 0311
>>
>>35343541
I'm already at war, but not for (you)
>>
>>35343541
>and it's practically just like neet life if it's a non combat role.

No it's fucking not you fucking DEP.

Besides I'm already a veteran. I did my time
>>
I thought about it but it would be impossible to leave my shut-in life and assimilate with normies, they hate me and I'd be surrounded.

If I got drafted I guess I could deal with joining then.
>>
>>35343541
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD MERCHANT, THE LAST THING WE NEED IS MORE GOOD MEN DYING FOR ISRAEL AND OIL MONEY
>>
File: 8490584309.png (2MB, 3500x4194px) Image search: [Google]
8490584309.png
2MB, 3500x4194px
>>35343541
i would join but im extremely out of shape and would probably get booted out day one.
im not even fat or overweight or shit like that, i'm just extremely weak and lazy and have low stamina.

maybe in the next life
>>
>>35344186
more good neets
>>
>>35344119
This fag is right. Another vet calling BS on this piece of shit, op. Still salty as fuck. I get more 'benefits' and help than I did while I was in the Military.
>>
>>35344230
>I get more 'benefits' and help than I did while I was in the Military.

*After waiting in line at the VA for 6 months

I scheduled my appointment to get my disability % a month ago and the earliest appointment they had was in fucking june
>>
>>35344186
>good men
>on /r9k/
>>
I was told to come back a year later once I detox'd myself.
>>
>>35343541
>it's practically just like neet life

now what did you mean this exactly
>>
>>35344349
I would like to take this opportunity to second that, what did he mean by this?
>>
>>35344349
It means OP hasn't gone to bootcamp yet and is regurgitating the same garbage his recruiters did to get his autistic lazy ass to sign up
>>
>>35343541
officer candidate school m8. Usually a pol user bust decided to hop on over here. Freshman in college, next summer Ill be at quantico for USMC officer training
>>
>>35344223
>>35344340
no man should have to die for the merchant's bullshit no matter how lowly
>>
>>35344218
You can always improve, anon. All it takes is one small change, and then another after that, and you're well on your way to being fit.

I used to be horribly unhealthy and overweight and I changed that. Fitness is one thing about yourself you CAN change.

Also, join the Air Force (but anything but Security Forces, learn from my mistake).
>>
>>35344422
>(but anything but Security Forces
well shit
military police/security forces was the only branch i was interested in. im no good at anything logic-wise (so fuck all the engineer and plane/repairing shit) and working with computer programs makes me overwhelmed, so i thought might as well do some grunt shit
care to explain why you disliked it?
>>
>>35344460
It is the worst job in the Air Force, famous for very long shifts, a horrible work culture with jaded senior leadership, extremely boring and mundane work (sitting at a gate for 12 hours for the first couple years), and generally has a military type asshole feel to it, unlike most other jobs in the branch.

I did it for 6 years active duty and just recently separated. It's a career killer, but if you absolutely love the idea of being a 'cop', it's the closest thing it has to offer. Most airmen I worked with had a negative opinion of it.

There are better jobs for people who aren't generally good at logic type work, you just have to meet the asvab score.
>>
File: MyKindaParty.jpg (43KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
MyKindaParty.jpg
43KB, 700x525px
>>35343541
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IVE ONLY BEEN ON RECRUITING DUTY FOR A MONTH AND I DONT NEED ANYMORE OF YOU WEIRD, NERVOUS LITTLE SHITS WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR STUTTERING THROUGH EVERY SENTENCE ABOUT HOW YOU WANNA GET A JOB AND SET YOURSELF UP FOR LIFE WHEN WE LATER FIND OUT YOUR A COMPLETE MENTAL CASE WHO WOULDNT MAKE IT A DAY IN THE REAL MILITARY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35344460
But if you like the culture and doing the work, you can enjoy it. There are definitely people who stay in the field, but you can tell they've put up with a lot of shit over the years and are now sort of dicks.
>>
>>35343541
If I didnt have medical conditions I would.

All these normies ITT that think they're robots because they are depressed and muh social life is laughable
>>
>>35344593
shut the fuck up good goy
>>
>>35344593
Hey sarnt no worries I'm only trying to make your job easier
>>
>>35343541
Have 2/3 of my recommendation letters for OCS, asvab in a few weeks (need 110 GT for OCS) and my physical then waiting for officer board. Submitting my packet in like 3 weeks. Anxious already.
>>
File: ultimate shitbaggery.jpg (81KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate shitbaggery.jpg
81KB, 600x960px
>>35344593
should've come to the drill field instead Sargeant.
>>
>>35344314
I got out in August last year and I got my 10% in January after filing it in September. Got $666 all at once. Everything else is still being 'in further development' and I see my mental health counselor every month. The wait is worth it, especially if you know you actually have problems. I actually know people who have 60+ % who have never been deployed or over seas. So if you do get declined, just resubmit again because if those guys can do it, so can you. Once you make your claim and all that you can check your progress on ebenefits
>>
>>35344709

Yeah I know the wait's worth it. Getting "free" money for the rest of my life sounds pretty sweet to be worth the wait.

>10%
Guessing that's for tinnitus, which I did put in for, just have to wait.

When I filed my initial claim with the lady, she looked over my medical record and wrote down like a dozen things, so here's hoping for a decent %. I want that 30% though to qualify for tricare4lyfe
>>
>>35344697
IM NOT A SARG YOU SKELETON FETISHEST. IM A FUCKING PETTY OFFICER. I fucking hate the moms with Alzheimer's who come through the door and call me Sargeant when I introduce myself as a fucking PETTY OFFICER
>>
>>35344776

>petty officer

Why are you complaining about autistic people? Just lie and tell them to go nuke like every other navy recruiter (Still want to punch my recruiter in the mouth for that). Your job is only to get them in, who cares if they wash out on day 1 of pdays
>>
>>35344776
>IM A FUCKING PETTY OFFICER
Then I don't have to fucking take you seriously, nancy boi
>>
>>35344804
You have no clue how much vetting they go through to just make it past meps. On top of the guys who crack down during their visit there and admit everything in their fucking record that the government never would of found out, all because some scary fat chief came into the room and yelled at them.

Don't bitch about going nuke. If yall were as smart as you think are, you would have googled that shit.
>>
File: 1484280915184m.jpg (56KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484280915184m.jpg
56KB, 1024x1024px
>he's in the air force or navy
>>
>>35344923
>If yall were as smart as you think are, you would have googled that shit.

Then nobody would be a nuke lol.

At every DEP meeting all my recruiters told us all to lie, lie, lie.

>Drugs? Mental disorders? Crimes?
>Hmm how much do you want to be in the Navy?
>Oh a lot? Then you better fucking lie

I had a autoDQ spinal cord disease when I was little. MEPS never found out because I kept my mouth shut
>>
>>35343541
>robots being able to make it in the military

lmao

anyone from here would get bullied so fucking hard, everyone here is a literal bitch-made faggot and the military has no time for the fat fucks here.
>>
>>35344991
>At every DEP meeting all my recruiters told us all to lie, lie, lie.
This. Recruiters are fucking scum.
>>
I got an email offering $5000 for 11 weeks at the Marine's Officer School down in VA.

I have a B.A., a sales job, and I need a change. Anyone have any experience with the School?
>>
>>35345024
Dude recruiters are up front with you and have your back. Don't make baseless generalizations off your experience.

Mine hooked me up with a fat enlistment bonus and SF in my contract.
>>
>>35345052
>dont generalize based on experience
>proceeds to
Ok maybe but mine couldn't get me the MoS I wanted and then told me on a thursday I was shipping out that monday six months early. Motherfucker didn't get me shit for bonuses, but I guess it was a good introduction of what would lie ahead of me in the corps. Basically you just get fucked with all day every day.
>>
>>35345096
>then told me on a thursday I was shipping out that monday six months early

wut? You had to sign a contract to initiate the day you were going. My shipout date was moved forward 3 times and every time I had to sign a new contract stating the day I was going to leave
>>
File: 1488446021297.jpg (55KB, 719x720px)
1488446021297.jpg
55KB, 719x720px
>>35343541
>filename: thesmilingjew.jpg
>>
>>35344230
>the bourgeoisie will chew you up and spit you out to defend your profits and don't even have the grace to let you live comfortable
>>
>>35345131
Maybe I did it was a long ass time ago, but I remember being told basically "how bad do you wanna be a marine" every time I talked to them and was like "hey can you maybe not fuck me over in every possible way?"
>>
File: NavySEAL.jpg (323KB, 1573x2324px) Image search: [Google]
NavySEAL.jpg
323KB, 1573x2324px
>>35345024
If your job was to get as many people into the military as possible, you would do the same thing. And what the fuck else do these kids have going for them? 4 years from now they get out with free college and a decent career if they play their cards right.

If my recruiter didn't tell me to lie, then I guarantee you that I would have continued to be a complete NEET shut in, washing dishes at a shitty bar and grill restaurant for the past 6 years.

Instead I got to live in Japan for 4 years and travel Asia, I made memories I will never forget with friends that are more like brothers to me than my actual brothers.

If I have to lie to get new guys to have the same experience, then so be it. They are going to be pissy about it at first, but not a single person I know, other than complete fuck ups, regret joining the Navy now that they are out.
>>
>>35343541
>surrendering my life to the US military
>living according to their schedules and standards or else they will issue arbitrary punishments against me and eventually press charges if I do not comply
>have to get myself killed for their stupid shit if they order me to or else I get court-marshaled
>take on moral responsibility for US warmongering

Why the fuck would ANYONE enlist in the military? How fucking retarded do people have to be to do this shit? If you've got a deathwish you can at least blow your local politicians brains out and do a lot more good than you'd ever do in the armed services.
>>
>>35344023
Lies, it ruined me even more
>>
>>35345215
>trying to justify his shitbag behavior by telling me I'd do the same in his position
But I didn't go for recruiting duty, because I'm not a shitbag.
>>
>>35345282
Read the rest of the post you shit chucking baboon
>>
>>35345304
aye petty officer
does it make you cream your pants when I say that?
>>
>>35345326
The fuck is even your rating? Why are you so upset with the military?
>>
I'm currently in as a 11b. Any questions? 2.5 years, little less than 1 left.
>>
>>35345395
Why are such a shitbag?
>>
>>35345250
>Why the fuck would ANYONE enlist in the military
If I would have stayed in, I would be close to retirement right now. But my life up to now would have been more of a living hell than it already is.
>>
File: sketch-1476608540097.png (1MB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1476608540097.png
1MB, 1080x1440px
>not joining military and doing robot shit while armed
>thinking the military aside from physical requirements is remotely difficult

Wew you guys are special needs if you think a thousand autistic Faggots don't sit in their barracks all day watching anime and playing vidya both after and during work (Infantry)

And deployment? Usually quite fun.
>picture related
>>
>>35345869

Not everybody goes into the special ed forces (army). Seriously every person in every other branch views you as a bunch of fat, lazy, entitled, mouth breathing retards
>>
I get my BS next year and I think I will go to Rojava to fight with the Kurds.
>>
File: 8510.jpg (58KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8510.jpg
58KB, 577x1024px
>>35345898
Oh I guess it's good I was in the Marines before I transferred, huh Faggot?
>>
>>35343541
im already in the navy. and i have 8 months left til i can crawl back into my hole.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.