[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally every single one of our problems is caused by fear.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Literally every single one of our problems is caused by fear. Irrational fear of things which can do us no harm. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Understand this robots and you may change.
>>
Fear is a spook
>>
>>35343011

I realized this so I took it aponI myself to do things I feared.

Not meme shit like sky diving, but telling a girl i like her, dancing or singing infront of people, participating in competitions, going to a public gym. I've become less fearful overall.

I think this is what cognitive behavorial therapy or w/e is.

You can't escape fear by thinking. Only by doing.
>>
In some cases fear is rational.

For some of us there's a legitimate possibility of death.

Walking a tightrope with no safety net.

All day, every day, for our entire lives.

It just takes one little slip to fall to our deaths.

Just one little slip in a long long lifetime.
>>
>>35343179
OP here. This is so damn true. I had a sort of epiphany earlier and I realised everything I want in life is guarded by a wall of fear. Whether it's anxiety, self-conscious feelings, low self esteem etc. It's all irrational fear that can only be overcome by just doing it. All this time I've just been a fucking coward. It is that simple and obvious.
>>
>>35343322
The way to beat fear is to just go do the shit you're afraid of. Little by little, the fear gets chipped away
>>
>>35343355
I know. I'm so annoyed that I hadn't realised this sooner. It's like I knew it all along but didn't truly understand it.

I feel optimistic for the first time in over a year. Shit's amazing desu.
>>
>>35343248
Life is supposed to be better than that
What the fuck
>>
>>35343424
Better to realize it now and fight it then to never realize it and live your life in fear
>>
>>35343011
>We have nothing to lose
Maybe you don't, but I really don't want to lose my comfy lifestyle of watching anime and playing vidya.
>>
File: received_671351826377511.jpg (69KB, 1080x668px) Image search: [Google]
received_671351826377511.jpg
69KB, 1080x668px
>>35343011
>>35343179

I don't have much to continue to this discussion other than that I agree and I do that too.

Also this screenshot from a top tier Facebook shitposting page. Unironically the wokest cunts on fb, though this screenshot doesn't capture the whole of it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.