[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today's lesson. Women want what they can't have.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: bewbs.jpg (1MB, 1280x1918px)
bewbs.jpg
1MB, 1280x1918px
Today's lesson. Women want what they can't have.
>>
>women can't have you because you're a weirdo that can't handle being around people
>women don't want you despite this
Your lesson is flawed
>>
>>35342557
Women were told they couldn't vote
Women were told they couldn't have equal rights
Women were told they couldn't serve in the military
Women were told they had to stay at home at be housewives

Oh wait, none of that stopped women from getting what they want. Rekt!
>>
>>35342614
Some cold hard logic right here
>>
So do men. People want what they can't have. If you forever alone guys would have been born with a personal harem chances are you wouldn't be happier than you are now.
>>
>>35342557
>want what they can't have.
So do robots.
>>
File: 1484530486833s.jpg (3KB, 104x124px) Image search: [Google]
1484530486833s.jpg
3KB, 104x124px
>>35342653
This level of normie is seriously unheard of.
I have never seen such a disgusting normie in my entire life on this board like, what the hell is wrong with you?
Seriously, get out. I'm being genuine. Not even like the casual "Reeeee normie" stuff okay? This is just fucking insane.
If youre wondering why I'm considering you a normie, just read the last word you said. Severe austism.
>>
>>35342653
So in conclusion, women are retarded?

Women shouldn't vote since they aren't naturally leaders.
Women shouldn't have equal rights because they aren't the same as men.
Women shouldn't be in the military because they're naturally weaker than men. Rekt!
>>
women are the gayest gay.
how about that?
>>
>>35342614
Any woman could have any of us, that's why they don't want us.
>>
>>35342557
Correction: Women want what other women have. i.e. chads in relationships.
>>
>>35342557
Volcanoes? Do girls want volcanoes?
>>
>>35342746
I dont need to read shit, you got btfo so suck it
>>
>>35342557
the only thing woman desires,does, and understand is biological selection. everything else like politicks etc is out of their focus.
>>
>>35342926
can i suck it instead? you so cute naive boy. let me put it in.
>>
>>35342653
t. Roastie scum
>>
>>35342761
pretty fucking terrible/10
>>
File: point and laugh.jpg (169KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
point and laugh.jpg
169KB, 1280x1024px
>>35342761
If I had come up with such an embarrassing conclusion I would never recover from the self inflicted cringe.
>>
>>35343065
>>35343012
>samefagging
>denying science
Yep, you're bait
>>
File: hmm.png (13KB, 699x318px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
13KB, 699x318px
>>35343157
>samefagging
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>35343187
It means he's trying desperately to save face with that damage control
>>
>>35342557
You're overthinking it. Modern women want EVERYTHING. They think they are entitled to everything. Some things they can have and some things they can't. But they want all of it.
They'll get bored of what they can attain, of course. That means (You).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.