[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9K's official McDonald's thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_3262.jpg (142KB, 500x374px)
IMG_3262.jpg
142KB, 500x374px
A couple years back when the mcrib was in town. They had a "buy a combo, get a second sandwich for 1 dollar" promotion, and I overdid it by buying 3 small combos for myself and 3 extra sandwiches, making it 6 mcribs, 3 fries and three sodas for about 20 bucks.

Ate all of it right there in the restaurant. I was stuffed, and had to relax for a while before trying to get up and walk home. Ubfoetunately, I developed some flu-like symptoms and ended up vomiting right there at the table and shitting myself on the way home. I was so embarassed I took off my pants and underwear before I walked in the house, made sure my wife wasn't in the living room, and tossed them in a grocery bag. That bag stayed in a corner of our garage until the day we moved out.

Went back to McDonald's a week later, and when I ordered a mcrib combo, the cashier kept looking at me and smiling.
Fucking judgemental twat.
>>
Flu-like symptoms like "overeating".
>>
>>35342362

>being this rude

I see we have a fatass on the boards to ight
>>
I actually love McDonalds now, because of those new touchscreens that let you order food without having to talk to anybody.
>>
For me it has to be the McChicken

For me it has to be the McChicken
>>
File: Big_Mac_Meal.jpg (87KB, 468x456px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Mac_Meal.jpg
87KB, 468x456px
>not getting a large Grand Mac combo with no ice
>>
>>35343267

>being this much of a Jew you order your soda with no ice
>>
File: hans get the gas.jpg (28KB, 202x439px) Image search: [Google]
hans get the gas.jpg
28KB, 202x439px
>>35342180
>my wife

Normalfag detected. Out!
>>
>>35342180

McRoyal Deluxe (a quarter pounder variant not existent in america) or Big Mack.

"Big and Tasty" is a fucking atrocity against human rights!
>>
McDonald's is nice.
I can get a little mac now without feeling like a fatass.
>>
File: borat.jpg (24KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
borat.jpg
24KB, 297x297px
>>35342180
>>35343331
>my wife

Borat detected. Carry on, sir!
>>
>>35343320
>being stupid enough to pay for a cup of ice
>>
What the fuck is it with all of the McDonalds shilling lately? Although I'm not going to argue that it isn't the perfect NEET food.
>tfw you reach down into your bag and pick up a few stray fries that fell out of the box
>>
File: 1487672732516.png (643KB, 630x691px) Image search: [Google]
1487672732516.png
643KB, 630x691px
>worked at mcdonalds
>appreciate the food more after quitting

anyone know the feel?
Also garlic fries are gone for anyone living in commiefornia. You will be missed.
>>
File: fries.jpg (52KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
fries.jpg
52KB, 500x346px
>not getting taco bells fries supreme

Honestly one of the best foods in the world.
>>
File: 1458774004125.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1458774004125.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>35342180
>McDonald's
I'm sorry but Wendy's is officially our guy

>best tendies
>tweeted a pepe
>square hamburger patties
>decent fries
>prices that don't feel like I wasted my neetbux

>McDonald's
go McFuck yourself and your shit taste
>>
File: Big_Mac_hamburger.jpg (650KB, 1600x1381px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Mac_hamburger.jpg
650KB, 1600x1381px
>>35343875
nough.

Mcdonalds still makes one item worth it, the big mac
>>
>>35343320
you're not getting any extra soda for not ordering ice, the machine gives you a specified amount each time. I guess the kid just likes his soda warm
>>
>>35342180
I usually get the quarter pounder with cheese, medium fries, and an oreo mcflurry. I eat it in the restaurant, preferably in a corner facing away from everyone. I load up youtube on my phone and watch comfy videos while enjoying my meal.
>>
>>35344128
This never happens. They always fill it, even without ice.
>warm
The machine cools it.

What kind of shitty miccy d's do you have in your area?
>>
File: chick-fil-a-logo-vector.gif (28KB, 693x390px) Image search: [Google]
chick-fil-a-logo-vector.gif
28KB, 693x390px
who /chickfila/ here

>tfw chickfila on campus

feels good
>>
Check out your local Carls Jr. or Hardee's, fellow ironic goyim!
>>
>>35344292
>They always fill it, even without ice.
do they really give you extra soda to make up for the ice? guess I should start doing this myself
>The machine cools it.
did you honestly think i didn't know this? what I meant was the soda going warm after sitting around for some time
>>
>>35342180
has anyone had the new tenders they've been advertising around my place?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyzDKAx8seU
>>
>>35344480
>do they really give you extra soda to make up for the ice?
Yes.
>what I meant was the soda going warm after sitting around for some time
U drink slo lad.
>>
>>35342180

I like their Jr. Bacon Chicken burger. It makes for a great nice cheap snack, or as something extra to an already delicious meal.
>>
>>35344369
I live in the Atlanta area and all I hear is Chick-fil-A shills. It's not bad tho, I always order a regular sandwich with large fries and a limonada.
>>
>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try McDonald's on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot burger. The cool soda, the hot and crispy fries, totally blown away.
I was able to get a meal for $6.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.
Head on down to McDonald's today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!
>>
File: 1488063458328.jpg (209KB, 435x486px) Image search: [Google]
1488063458328.jpg
209KB, 435x486px
>>35344655
>tfw canadian
>tfw never had chick-fil-A

Is it really that good? or is it a meme like in-n-out?
>>
File: jebbly.jpg (28KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
jebbly.jpg
28KB, 400x428px
>>35344611
slow and steady does it friendo
>>
>>35344708
The chicken sandwiches taste pretty unique and zesty. Would recommend you choose them over a normal burger.
>>
>>35344994
Looking at the Pepe, I forgot to mention that the Publix deli has fucktasty food but the store itself is really overpriced and I always leave feeling like I got shaken down for my shekels.
>>
>>35344793
Jesus fuck, how many pictures are out there of jeb looking retarded? I've seen at least 10 so far, and every new one I see just looks more retarded that the last.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.