[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanna have some fun?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6112.png (168KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6112.png
168KB, 750x1334px
Wanna have some fun?
Here is the deal. This guy on twitter is a fake it till you make it guy. He has 70k fake followers and rage quits when you call him out and expose him. He obviously buys followers, retweet and favorites. He isn't smart enough to hide it. He will argue with you to the death about it or block you immediately. He gets insanely defensive and will tweet you an insane amount of times. He will log into his other twitter account to try and agree with himself. After you call him out he goes to long lengths to cover his tracts. He will also go to his Facebook fan page and complain about you on there. You can easily see the fake followers by scrolling down past the first 50-100 real ones. You can find the bought likes obviously by looking st his tweets with 500 likes when every other one has 0. He only buys likes when he is begging for a job and telling people how influential he is. I will attach a few pics as evidence. It will ben fun to have a group of people call him out in twitter because he will absolutly lose his shit.
>>
File: IMG_6119.png (120KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6119.png
120KB, 750x1334px
The start of his fake followers. About 100 or so down. He bought 10k after buying his fake retweets
>>
File: IMG_6117.png (284KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6117.png
284KB, 750x1334px
Here is his fake account he uses to agree with himself. They both have the same IP.
>>
File: IMG_6120.png (327KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6120.png
327KB, 750x1334px
Here he is asking his 2 new real followers if they are rea in order to prove he doesn't buy followers
>>
I'll give this a bump for you anon.
>>
File: MAGA_1.jpg (72KB, 627x736px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA_1.jpg
72KB, 627x736px
he has fucking 75k in followers, but no likes on tweets that are about 3 hours old at this point.

Bitch is botting so goddamn hard.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.