[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does any anon care to elaborate me on why racism is a thing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170306_110255.jpg (11KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170306_110255.jpg
11KB, 500x452px
does any anon care to elaborate me on why racism is a thing?
>>
>>35341349
Humans found niggers and the rest is history.
>>
>>35341349
> IMG_20170306_110255
Go back---------->facebook
>>
Because genetics. When you're white and you see another white man, you're more likely to be altruistic towards him because you assume he carries the same genes that make you regarding skin color. when you see a black man, you're not as altruistic because he doesn't hold the same genes as you. Don't let liberals tell you otherwise.
>>
no one is actually racist apart from really hardcore people who care about race purity and all the paranoia that comes with it.

the word that you are looking for is contempt. most people don't want a dark skinned person on their lawn,taking a stroll in their neighborhood, talking to their friends, eyeballing their woman.
and it can reach to a really disgusting levels. white people have really strong bond to other whites that dark skinned people don't have. they have really strong neoptism and you would think we would get along just fine without quotas but its insane we actually do need this thing.
white men usually hire dark skinned woman because they are woman obviously, they are willing to look past their skin color if they are woman. but you will never a workplace that have both dark skinned woman and males, its just doesn't exist other than community centers and city halls.
the very few dark skinned people that actually break through the glass ceiling probably had alot of lack and alot of reference to back it up.
>>
>>35341349
You see a dog, that's dumber than me. I could kick the shit out of it. Europeans see monkeys and deser trash, think the same. It's true and right in both cases.
>>
>>35341673
You do realise quotas hurt niggers and spics more than they help them right?
>>
because man wasnt created equal
>>
>>35341621
just because you have white skin too doesnt exempt you from my racism
white isnt a race
>>
>>35341780
>uses "niggers" and "spics"
>expects us not to see you as some Infowars retard
>>
>>35341349
People of certain ethnic backgrounds play into their stereotypes. Stereotypes are annoying and/or funny to witness, and causes those of other ethnic groups to become prejudice against them when they are playing into said stereotype.

For example, the African-Americans are notorious for being violent. It has become a stereotype that Black culture promotes violence and degeneracy through their music and family values. This causes a problem for other ethnic groups, as African-Americans living their stereotype often disrupt the peace.

Racism isn't bad, because it is a logical means of understanding that certain people of color, who fall into their stereotypes, are not good for society to prosper. They stand out from other ethnic groups by promoting violence or degeneracy, instead of sharing the same moral values and living in peace and harmony.
>>
>>35341780
well HR is comprised of white woman so it doesn't really matter if quotas exist because HR is a backlash shield
>>
>>35341349
don'r call it races. call it breeds. it all will make sense. humans evolved differently according to the environment. it would be just stupid to even imply from all species on earth, only humans evolved to just one kind.

sure, you can interbreed dogs, but you are getting some weird mix that some would say "it's beautiful", but in reality you are destroying a millennia of evolution precision.

although i'm particularly extreme on my views, i don't consider there is a master race, or a best race over the others. keeping it simple, like my dogs analogy, there are breeds that have evolved to perform better in certain activities. you can expect a chihuahua to be good hoarding sheep.

diversity is a good thing. hopefully we will have a diverse future, and not an interbreeding mud where everyone is just a mongrel.
>>
>>35341349
>people hate people who look different than them
>people hate people who behave different than them
>people want to feel superior to someone else
>people can't differentiate the bad minority from the normal majority
>racism often leads to the oppressed group being marginalized, giving further reason for hate

Got all your reasons op. Inb4 all the fags come out of the woodwork to shout nigger
>>
>>35342100
>Unguided evolution occurs to a significant degree over a few dozen millenia

Wew lad. Go back to high school biology
>>
>>35341349

as long as 90% of the violent crimes and murders on your local news are committed by niggers there will continue to be racism
>>
File: 1488647957560.jpg (118KB, 780x558px) Image search: [Google]
1488647957560.jpg
118KB, 780x558px
Because Jews want a divided nation
>>
>>35342258
yes, depending on the selective pressures involved, and instead of "dozen millennia", you should try 60k to 100k years when it comes to Eurasians and Africans and about 40k years when it comes to west Eurasians and east Eurasians, not including admixture with archaic humans, which we know happened in Europe and most likely also happened in Africa
>>
>>35342462
>happened in Europe
*Eurasia
>>
File: 1454895108925.jpg (10KB, 166x212px) Image search: [Google]
1454895108925.jpg
10KB, 166x212px
why can't we all just bury the hatchet and stop caring about others race? why must racism exist? why can't we all be friends?
>>
>>35342508
why can't we just all enjoy our diversity in our native homelands instead of destroying it?
>>
>>35342508
Because accepting diversity and burying the hatchet just results in whitey giving up land and resources for everyone else
>>
>>35341349
Niggers are objectively horrible. They are subhuman animals.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.