[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He was born and raised in SoCal >He claims to be a robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 28

File: 1384567471912.jpg (11KB, 318x315px) Image search: [Google]
1384567471912.jpg
11KB, 318x315px
>He was born and raised in SoCal
>He claims to be a robot
>>
>>35339708
Implying we just get magic powers while being here
>>
File: 1483123477955.png (74KB, 541x566px) Image search: [Google]
1483123477955.png
74KB, 541x566px
>>35339708
>He was born and raised in America
>He claims to be a robot
>>
>>35339744>implying all that stimulus will make any person a robot

You'd have committed suicide or moved ASAP
>>
>>35339708
Wouldn't being a robot in California be the worst thing imaginable?
Wouldn't they then be super robots?
>>
>>35339817
I think just being in California in general is the worst thing imaginable
>>
I was born in SoCal. I'm a friendless khv.
>>
File: 1464039101674.jpg (805KB, 3280x1845px) Image search: [Google]
1464039101674.jpg
805KB, 3280x1845px
I was born in Eastern Europe and raised in NorCal.
>>
File: smoking_wojak.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
smoking_wojak.png
8KB, 193x261px
>he doesn't live in a village
>claims to be a robot
>>
>>35339939
Are you Asian? I don't think there are villages anymore
>>
>>35340028
Nah, Dutch. This country is still too full.
Live in a dying village with 440 ppl.
>>
>Born and raised in socal, 25, white, 6' 0 170 lbs, fit, khv
>tfw true robot
>>
>>35339939
I used to live in a village that didn't have running water and the electricity would cut out if there was a strong gust of wind.
>>
>>35340077
America? How many people lived there?
>>
>>35340028
Nah pretty much all countries have them except America
>>
>>35340099
No, Eastern Europe. I live in America now though.
>>
>>35339708
We are spoiled to live in southern California
>>
>>35339786
Dude the suburbs are devoid of any stimulus
>>
I used to say I hate the same weather 365 days a year, and I hated not having rain or snow. But there's something so blissful about the fact that no matter what, you can always count on the weather to be perfect. Sunshine and palm trees forever

Life = Impermanence
California Weather = Smiles & Sunshine
>>
>>35340350
Yeah I complained about the weather till I moved somewhere with actual seasons and then I learned my lesson. Plus no in-n-out
>>
File: 3rdstreetpromenade.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
3rdstreetpromenade.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
CALIFORNIA GIRLS AND BOYS DO IT BEST
>>
>>35339939
>>35340061

>er zijn boeren op er negen kaa

Moet jij niet vroeg op zijn om de koeien te melken?
>>
>>35340499
Kanker mooi terug naar je Almere-Stad ofzo. Ik woon niet op een boerderij.
>>
>>35340406
but wasn't the snow wonderful? or at what point did you realize you preferred reliable weather?

i need to try somewhere with 4 seasons :'(
>>
>>35340707
Its nice for like a few days then you get annoyed that you cant leave the house without getting super bundled up. Plus you cant do stuff when it's raining pr snowing super hard.

I realized it within a couple months
>>
how can a robot afford living in california and why would he even want to live there? it's turbo normies and hippies dude weed lmao everywhere you go that fucking place is a living hell for a robot
>>
>>35339817

california is normie and chad central
>>
File: 1488755475028.jpg (71KB, 640x717px) Image search: [Google]
1488755475028.jpg
71KB, 640x717px
>>35339708
>>35339817
>tfw born in Palm Springs
>everyone automatically assumes I'm gay even if they had no idea I was born there.
>>
>Lives in SoCal where is lots of sun
>Lives in SoCal where there is lots of tourist attraction
>Lives in SoCal where movies and vidya make it seem like the best place to live

Fucking SoCal Robots aren't real robots
>>
>live in socal
>attended catholics schools
>all my teachers were psychotic st. peter nihilists
>happiness for me now is living in a poor country
>>
>>35341690
You forgot the
>Live in poverty because you make too much for gibsmedats but not enough to survive off of with the super expensive prices

and constant flood of shifty illegal immigrants who walk around in hoodies harassing everyone that walks by.

Oh and the immense crushing heat that's like living in a fucking running microwave 24/7.

Captcha: Eduardo Florists
>>
File: ABPNoah.jpg (101KB, 560x364px) Image search: [Google]
ABPNoah.jpg
101KB, 560x364px
>tfw all the shows are based in california
>THE OC
>LAGUNA BEACH
>THE HILLS
>every reality show ever

how come farmers don't make "texas ranch"? oh wait we have alaskan hillbillies with that noah guy lmao
>>
>>35341622
palm springs has some interesting mid century architecture
>>
LA born and raised here.

This place is nightmare mode for robots. Everybody turns the Chad dial up to 11 and people think you're mentally ill if you're not super hyped up about everything all the time. The mere idea of wanting to stay home on a day off is totally alien to the majority of people here. If you're single and not out doing cool people things all day and at a club every night off, there's something seriously wrong with you.

It's also nightmarishly hard to get any kind of decent job here, even with qualifications, because you have to compete for everything with a whole bunch of ultra charismatic confident Chads who moved here from podunk to try and be movie stars and with top of the line professionals who moved here because everybody not from LA wants to live in LA.

I don't think I even need to say much about trying to date or get laid here, except to give up because that Chad who's one person out of ten anywhere else is 9 people out of ten here - not that you'd want to date the vapid cookie cutter sluts here anyway.

I lived in Sacramento for a few years, and that place was terrible too, but I liked the weather. It was nice having four distinct seasons. Maybe it's something only an LA native will enjoy, but I loved actually having to wear warm clothes in the winter and seeing frost on my car and my breath in the air and stuff like that.

>>35340782
I live with my parents. I'd love to GTFO but my resume is a wasteland and I have no marketable skills, so I'd have no way of supporting myself in another city or state.

>>35341690
Tourist attractions, by nature, don't make for a good place to live. They're only fun the first time you go to them, and after that they're just boring and full of overpriced everything. If anything they make living here worse by adding extra traffic and driving prices up at everything in their area.
>>
>>35342219
Those shows take place here because it's much cheaper to shoot locally. The whole industry is union and according to union rules, there's a zone (roughly a 30 mile radius from a certain point in west LA) and anything inside that zone counts as "local" shooting. Go outside the zone and suddenly it counts as a location shoot and the production company has to pay for hotel rooms and 3 meals a day for everybody involved. Many jobs also get higher wages when it's a location shoot.

That aside, shows also take place in SoCal because writers tend to write about stuff they're familiar with. It's much easier to write a convincing show when you know the setting like the back of your hand.
>>
>>35340499
>>35340525

god i hate when dutch fags and german fags do this R9K IS A ENGLISH SPEAKING BOARD
>>
>>35339817
Just look at Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>35342391
>Everybody turns the Chad dial up to 11
lmaooooooo

but if you were born and raised, it's kinda natural. you can't help being a chad/stacy it's in our blood..
>>
>>35339817
They are. It's worse than you can possibly imagine.
>>
>>35340076
>socal
>26
>white
>6'2 175
>skelly cardiofag
>khv
>tfw true robot
>>
shutup
you can't be 2x and be a khv in california unless you're a literal geeknerdturd and have no life

even that's impossible. you have to look like the spawn of a donkey
>>
I'm so northern California, I call scratch 'bammer.'
>>
>>35342990
DONT GIMME NO BAMMER WEED
WE DONT SMOKE THAT SHIT IN THE SFC
>>
>>35342990
Two rap lyrics, referencing each other.
What a time to be alive.
>>
>25
>KV
>Engineering degree + job
>Renting in OC, near Laguna Beach
>Making enough to own property in a cheap part of OC within the year
>still no gf

Any day now r-right?
>>
why isn't anyone posting pics? beautiful robots unite
>>
>>35339708
literally no american can be a robot considering you have everything handed to you on a plate
>>
>>35339817
You are correct. The ultra-Chads in SoCal make all other Chads worldwide look like omegas; thus our regular normies are Chads anywhere else, and failed normies in SoCal are regular normies anywhere else. This ensures that someone who would be a regular robot in any European country is considered a mega-autist hyper robot in SoCal.
>>
>>35343232
i'm going to laguna this weekend i hope its like today :)

>>35343379
true.
>>
File: 1474233156636.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1474233156636.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>35339817
>tfw live in Irvine and still can't finesse ugly asians because of all the supreme Chads around
>>
>>35339708
>There is this girl in my class at school that looks so cute, I stare at her all the time. I try not to but I can't help it. When I'm staring at her, my brain creates a fantasy about her. I envision myself in a pet store and there is a pretty golden birdcage hanging in the window of the pet store. Instead of a bird inside the birdcage, I picture the girl inside the cage instead. She is wearing a tiny little bikini but nothing else and is sitting on the swinging perch as though she's been there forever.
In my fantasy, she begs me to let her out of her cage. She says she's a human girl, not a pet, but I tell her to deal with it and that the cage is where she belongs. And she swings sadly on her perch as people pass by the pet store and look in at her. Anyway, it's a weird fantasy. Is it normal?
>>
File: 1480735478851.jpg (119KB, 960x1280px)
1480735478851.jpg
119KB, 960x1280px
>>35339708
Can you F U C K I N G imagine what it must be like to be a Chad in socal?
>>
what kind of retarded shit is this? SoCal is a goddamn shit hole with all these liberals, metrosexual faggots, and dumb fucking bitches EVERYWHERE. Seriously calicunts are the most retarded breed of women you can meet.
>>
>>35343379

Not true at all, just being white and like 6 foot makes you a chad in socal. Plus there are more good looking women so the competition is not as strong. West coast is easy mode trying to get laid, north east chads are more elite and come from better genetic stock.
>>
>>35343232
How is living in Orange County? It seems like living not too close to LA prevents the nightmare-tier traffic.
>>
>>35344009
those are not california girls i can tell you that.

california girls are --: http://www.brandymelvilleusa.com/lookbook
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOtTzrfgyJN/
>>
>>35343379
This actually explains really well that despite my low lay count, I still feel like I'm one of you guys. Turns out I'm just a normie that's a robot in SoCal, but if I were to go anywhere else I'd be normal. Thank god I'm going to europe this year so I can restart this shit.
>>
File: 1483209580831.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1483209580831.png
12KB, 243x243px
I didn't know California had this kind of reputation among you guys lol. Weird.
>>
>>35339708
California is literally the worst place if you are anything but a chad. All my "friends" (faggots I play games with) are very close to chaddom but they act like they're robots because they're not the world's biggest chads. All of them have had their dicks sucked and have had gf's and have a normal relationship with their friends and family. It urks me so fucking much. I have never had a real friend, all of these people I play games with treat me like a punching bag that I always have been. I'm a cynical jaded fuck now and I'm doomed to never make good friends or get a gf. Live in Socal. No idea what the fuck you mean
>>
>>35344145
then stop hanging with shit people that treat you like a punching bag. irks btw.
>>
>>35344055
>just being white and like 6 foot makes you a chad in socal
No, being a Chad makes you a normie in SoCal. Being an ULTRA-CHAD makes you a regular Chad in SoCal. Nobody gives two fucks about your gay-ass effete """elite""" heritage. This is why Elliot Rodger failed.
>>
>>35344145
>>35344097

Explain how I grew up on the east coast, but when I visit my brother in socal I get more attention from attractive white girls than I did in my entire life. I also tower over 99% of the population at 6ft and Im a manlet on the east coast.

I see guys with cute girls in california that would be virgins if they lived on the east coast.
>>
>>35344097
This is kind of my situation too.

Been with a few girls and had one LTR, but they were all out of towners and I met them while travelling. Here in SoCal, though, I'm a total outcast and feel like I'm autistic or something if I try to socialize.
>>
>>35344200

I bet you mean NYC metro not the actual northeast like they say SoCal but actually mean LA, seriously Riverside is part of SoCal
>>
new york + la couples are the best

sugar and spice. or real meets relax
>>
>>35344253

The entire east coast. Almost every american male model or hollywood heart throb came from somewhere in the east coast, either the south east or the north east.

I will say this, there are more normies in california, but less chads. What it takes to be a chad in an elite east coast city is much more strict.
>>
>>35344200
because you're not from the area dummy, you dont think people can't tell? There's a certain swagger and lingo in cali and you not being from here along with being 6ft is working in your favor because of it. Live in this shithole for atleast a year and you'll change your tune, and this is from a guy whose taller than you at 6'4.
>>
>>35344296
I know you're lying. I was born and raised in the jersey shore, went to college in NYC, and now live in Santa Monica. NYC is Chad Central, I get that, but coastal SoCal is is Chad heaven
>>
>>35344296
>Almost every american male model or hollywood heart throb came from somewhere in the east coast, either the south east or the north east.

false. a lot are from california. you just think they came from elsewhere because you wikipedia'd a few and thought "oh he's from the boonies!" "small origins!" lolol
>>
>>35344363
you're not wrong but holy fuck costal cali chicks are fucking stupid, like fuck me.
>>
>>35344363

Anywhere coastal is chad heaven, the only difference with california is there seems to be more bangable women. Its simple economics, the east coast has less fuckable women to go around so the competition is brutal.
>>
>>35344389
>Anywhere coastal is chad heaven,
I'd disagree, national city, imperial Beach, and San Ysidro is full of tiny Mexicans and homeless people. Also Oceanside
>>
>>35344381

They're not from california, they're from the east coast they just live out there because hollywood and the good weather. The genetic quality is for sure lower on the west coast. Most "white" guys out there are like 25% mexican and 5'9. I'm over here competing with blue bloods, elite east coast rich guys literally named chadwick and biff, tall, good looking and rich as fuck.
>>
>>35344426
Maybe out in Riverside or something.

I'm 5'11" and 100% white, and live in Hollywood, and all of my white friends tower over me.
>>
>born and raised in Hawaii
>join military do my time and get out
>ask where I want to go
>out of all places I pick socal (San Diego)
>fuck latinas daily
>meet white girl from church
>take her virginity now is extremely attached
>tfw actually falling in love
SoCal is expensive, but not as expensive as Hawaii. I've been here for only 8 months and I am thinking of moving to Arizona once I am done with LVN school. California being full of Chad and normies is fake as fuck.
>>
File: 2862929993.jpg (90KB, 540x394px)
2862929993.jpg
90KB, 540x394px
I'm so fucking jealous of you SoCal fags and your nice dry pavement. Nothing is more comfy than wearing vans and skating or long boarding among the pavements with palm trees on a warm SoCal summer night without having to worry about stepingp in MUD because your state doesn't rain as much.

Fuck you SoCal fags
>>
>>35344426
I really have no idea what the fuck you're talking about because genuine chads are about 5% of the NYC population. Almost everbody I see is short and ugly, and occasionally I'll see a 6'+ attractive guy.
>>
>born and raised in Hawaii
>join military do my time and get out
>ask where I want to go
>out of all places I pick socal (San Diego)
>fuck latinas daily
>meet white girl from church
>take her virginity now is extremely attached
>tfw actually falling in love
SoCal is expensive, but not as expensive as Hawaii. I've been here for only 8 months and I am thinking of moving to Arizona once I am done with LVN school. California being full of Chad and normies is fake as fuck. There's robots and chads no matter where you go.
>>
>>35344426
no "white" guys in socal are 25% mexican

fuck off and come back when you've lived here or were born in california. you fucking reek of farm animals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_California

cameron diaz, leonardo dicaprio, shia labeouf, james and dave franco, the list goes on. you're dumb as shit. even artists like gwen stefani and the most famous producers to date
>>
>>35339708
>doesn't use hacker 4chan magic anonymous powers to skip "I'm not a robot captcha"
>claims to be a robot
>>
File: 1474836728560.png (213KB, 500x375px)
1474836728560.png
213KB, 500x375px
>>35344471
>tfw rain does happen your entire county is unprepared for it
>>
>>35344235
I really dont get it man, I'm like some weird fucking hybrid. I'm 6'4 and have atleast a 10 body lay count but holy fuck here in SoCal and you may as well be a virgin trying to go out for the first time. Trying to socialize in SoCal is fucking nightmare because its so big and attracts all types so you never know what the fuck you've gotten into until its too late. Last chick I dated and I thought she was the shit: Big tits, Big ass, smokes weed and was chill. Holy fuck me a month in and I find that's she's a chronically weed addicted basket case. after that I said fuck dating for a real long time.
>>
i want it to rain rain rain rain rain

now i want in & out. heeelpppppp
>>
File: 1427335971982.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427335971982.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>tfw would have been a pop-punk fag but I don't live in the midwest
>>
>>35344494
I live in the valley in AZ, absolute top tier place to live, good choice.
>>
>>35344494
You are a Chad, retard.
>>
>>35344568
she's my fav az girl
https://www.instagram.com/kenyaosuna/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/KENYAOSUNA
>>
>>35344281
Wrong. We jew yorkers are completely undesireable by everyone else from the shitty accents to the shitty genes and attitudes.
>>
>>35344658
nope. as a california girl, nothing's sexier than a new york man. they're the realest, sexiest, smoothest alive. nothing can compare to NY men in the US.
>>
like even the non-chads in NY have game. they're all smooth as fuck and they have everything. they're CONFIDENT and it's no facade. they're real, no bullshit, you can trust their word. bond.

also when you're around fake la shit all the time, nothing's more refreshing than being with new york people. not only that, but you can offer them peace of mind & relaxation when they visit the west coast
>>
>>35344748
Lets play spot the New Yorker
>>
i feel like LA is too relaxed, NY people have hustle and they don't waste time either. if they do it's in good company.

>>35344760
i w i s h !
>>
File: 11.png (9KB, 404x399px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
9KB, 404x399px
>>35344748
r u ok? this is borderline nonsensical
>>
>>35343866
>tfw live in Buena Park

That's it
>>
>>35344497

You're a fucking retard half those people were not BORN in california, di caprio was raised in germany. Cameron diaz like I said is not even fully white. Farm animal? I'm from an actual city, LA is a giant sprawled out suburb. Its not a proper city. Its like block after block of strip malls.
>>
>>35344544
Dude tons of pop punk fags out here on the west coast. Ever heard of the red pears or the frights? We have tons of gigs always going on.
>>
>>35344781
Hey bro, I'm in Anaheim. There's a homeless anon near food4less in katella near McDonald's
>>
>>35344523
Woah, you're doing way better than me, man.

I'm king of the manlets and have slept with 4 girls in 30 years. (I lived with one of them for 5 years though.) When I try to go out and socialize I just stand in a corner wondering how the fuck I'm supposed to go up and talk to these people.

I also quit weed a long time ago and get sick if people smoke too close to me, which makes me terminally uncool around here. On top of that I'm also not into live music, and going to shows is like the only nightlife LA has other than skanky Sunset Strip clubs.
>>
>>35344716
I think you have a skewed perspective of us because the average NY man is about 5'8 and ugly as sin.

>>35344748
It's not confidence, we're all pissed off all the time for no reason and hate having to deal with people. It's genuinely not giving a fuck, not having game.
>>
>>35344748

That's not an NY thing, its an east coast thing. Tougher places produce tougher people. Living in the east coast is not pleasant. The people are loud, angry, the weather sucks, the attitude sucks, nobody is happy.
>>
>>35344786
di caprio wasn't raised in germany you dumb fuck.
fuck off hillbilly piece of shit. fuck off and die

https://www.instagram.com/moracmora/ if i were lesbian i'd go to ny and kiss her <3 even if im straight

also NY has https://www.instagram.com/killerandasweetthang/

LA has too many basic bitches, i hate it. at least NY is on point with their fashion and people in the scene are way cooler than all the fucking groupie dickriders in LA.

t. person who loves to run the scene in LA-NY so real recognize real <3<3<33333333~
>>
>>35344803
Have you checked out the Portos yet?

Also, hope homeless anon finds shelter soon.
>>
>>35344868
well you and new york natives are much appreciated. even if you lived there for a bit. there's just an aura, vibe that you feel off of them and it's immediate. i can't fuck with people from LA anymore. NY is the best. it's so much more fun too! idk, i can't compare but let's just say LA+NY go together so perfectly:) we're like yin and yang except NY is 100000000000^1000000times timestimestimes cooler.. <3
>>
>>35344884
>Have you checked out the Portos yet?

Not yet, I work in downtown LA so most of my time is working and driving

>Also, hope homeless anon finds shelter soon.

I've tried going to that area but Everytime I go there there's always a crazy homeless person and I immediately think that's him
>>
>>35344913
If you're a male I'd like to break you in half and fuck you then dump you in the hudson
>>
>>35339786
>he thinks all of SoCal is L.A
>>
File: kk.jpg (723KB, 1184x1776px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
723KB, 1184x1776px
lets see who else i fuck with besides la people:

(they're in the same circle so this is kinda cringe but whatever, i'm ano here lmao )

https://www.instagram.com/adrianneho/?hl=en (she's in LA now but was NY before)
https://www.instagram.com/cocobaudelle/
https://www.instagram.com/emilyelaineoberg/
https://www.instagram.com/mellany_sanchez/

etcetc new york is literally fashion heaven

i can't imagine living in NY cause i would have to be on point every second of the day lmao at least cozy+sexy
>>
File: 51rQ7y8GrWL.jpg (46KB, 338x500px) Image search: [Google]
51rQ7y8GrWL.jpg
46KB, 338x500px
>skateboard
>talk like a valley girl/stoner
>eat in-n-out at least once a week

I do a lot of sterotypical socal things. What other stereotypes do you other state anons have of us?

This movie is so true.
>>
>>35344984

everyone in california looks like they shop at the mall, its embarrassing desu.
>>
File: 4.jpg (49KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
49KB, 750x499px
and i feel like ny has food open later than us

thats so important. and subway god
>>
This guy said james franco is from california like that is something to be proud of lmao
>>
Please none of you ever get jewed into NY. I'm enlisting just so I can get out of this fucking place because I can't afford to move. If you wanna take a couple day vacation to sightsee that's fine but do not fucking EVER move to any part of this state.
>>
>>35345019
Dude cause thats all we have here. Two Malls in every town.

>>35345034
Yeah it sucks the only 24 hour stuff is norms and dennys. In-n-out is open till 2 at least.

>>35345054
He teaches an improv class at my school
>>
>>35344589
I don't think of myself as a Chad

>can't drive/no car
>currently homeless living at a veteran shelter
>work at a naval shipyard with ex convicts
>no college degree at the age of 24
>have depression, PTSD, bipolar disorder, and anxiety
>read manga, watch k drama, watch mlp, and really into gal games
I keep my power levels in check, though.

>>35344568
I was thinking about living with my cousin and his wife some where in Mesa. My cousin loves it there and I like how everything doesn't seem expensive. He said once I go there I don't have to be living pay check to pay check anymore.
>>
>>35345077
So you go to UCLA
>>
>>35345060
https://youtu.be/_UP9BdLOscM
>>
File: 01.jpg (43KB, 640x640px)
01.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
obligatory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEpqlgAlvA8

>>35345019
sad girls don't know the difference between timeless fashion and fleeting trends. it's so cringe. i don't want to hate on people over fashion - i did that for too long, but damn. i'm gonna stop saying anything (just erased a long paragraph) bc i don't want to be a hater lmao hahahahaahaha :) whatever as long as i don't know them lolol whatever city you go, you'll have people who know style or don't, simple as that. but i know my friends in new york know the classics, and they are hot as fuck! people in la really don't give a fuck about fashion, which is good - unless you straight up dress like a fucking idiot (which is everywhere) but then again who the fuck cares what people wear :( i don't wanna h8 honestly don't care as long as they're comfy and im over my fashionista days hehe
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x633px
i wanna go to central park and have a picnic all by myself
>>
>>35345054
nah i don't think its something to be proud of, just saying facts are facts. just because you found one celeb from fucking kansas or colorado or missiutah doesn't mean the rest are from amish county
>>
>>35345111
Nahh well he taught that class like 2 years ago so I guess hes at a different college now.
>>
>>35345197

Literally every top tier male celebrity today is from somewhere in the east coast. The genetics are just higher quality, the men are better looking. Not to mention if you can make it in NYC you can make it anywhere on the planet.
>>
File: x.jpg (72KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
72KB, 1080x1080px
>>35345246
good for you pat yourself on the back
------

if i go to NY i wanna stop by @procell to dig.

https://www.instagram.com/procell/
>>
>>35345087
hah shit no way, I'm in Mesa... it's good, all the cities nearby are pretty much the same, just stay away from central Phoenix I guess
>>
>>35339708
don't care much for commiefornia

but are you saying the Rodger wasn't a robot?
>>
>>35344093
>https://www.instagram.com/p/BOtTzrfgyJN/
why do you make me rage so hard
>>
>>35344942
>I've tried going to that area but Everytime I go there there's always a crazy homeless person and I immediately think that's him

Yeah, I'd probably think that too.

I mostly hang around Cypress area or Long Beach, because BP is pretty boring, so I haven't been to the Portos either.
>>
plus plus NY IS BEST AT BANTERRRRRR:)D
>>
>>35339708
Are you fucking shitting me? I'm in santa barbara and look like genetic trash compared to the specimens here. EVERYONE looks like a movie star.

I wish i was born in some shithole in ohio to be desu
>>
>>35345451
I had an old job driving around in long Beach, it's pretty crazy out there TBQH. It's either too Mexican, too Cambodian, or too homeless
>>
>>35344189
Who do I play vidya with?
>>
>>35344884
I live right by the Burbank Portos.

It's pretty damn good but the line is always fucking insane. I just drove past there on Saturday evening and people were wrapped all the way around the outside of the store.
>>
>>35344200
Because california girls have this fetishization of people who are not from california. Also. Doubt that you saw uggo guys with cute girls. It's always guys who are like 7-8 outta tens with acne ridden topknot fatties who contribute nothing except their golden pussy that reeks of fish and B O because "having a shaved pussy is weird and pedophilic" How long were you in california failed normie?
>>
>>35345545
quit video games because they're shit. advice from a former gamer.

>>35345633
not really. nobody fetishizes anyone outside of california unless you vibe with them. who doesn't enjoy a foreign presence?
>>
File: Picture 691.jpg (90KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 691.jpg
90KB, 768x432px
>>35339910
lol I was actually born in Saint Petersburg, Florida. (I'm OP of that photograh, as proof, here's another one that hasn't been posted here before)
>>
File: 1486329650135.jpg (19KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1486329650135.jpg
19KB, 437x501px
>tfw Im frum in LA and I always wear Yeshivish decorum, alot of the time I wear tux jackets with a white shirt in the middle of the week

I live like 15 minuet drive from UCLA, can a nice (((male))) 4chan person please come spend time with me? I do not socialize with females because of autism and so its not good for me.
>>
File: 1486455398112s.jpg (7KB, 249x244px) Image search: [Google]
1486455398112s.jpg
7KB, 249x244px
also if you dont lift, you wont have friends especially in LA (thats something we can do together)
>>
>>35345779
wtf i know someone named mathias (ish) in westwood i wonder if it's you. were you ever a bruin?
>>
File: 1486427051315 (1).jpg (114KB, 620x616px) Image search: [Google]
1486427051315 (1).jpg
114KB, 620x616px
>>35345752
are you a Hebrew? You have a Jewish nose.
>>
>>35345830
No...im that guy who you sometimes see in the black velvet kippah and on Shabbat Im generally wearing a black borcelino in a black suit.
>>
>>35345848
I only talk to one person in my family (an uncle), so I honestly have no clue.

Haven't talked to my mom in 5 years (last time before that, was in 2001), I rarely talk to my dad, I have 4 brothers I don't associate with, etc.

I know next to nothing of my family history, lol
>>
>>35345918
so you probably are a jid
>>
>>35345879
oh nevermind i had a friend who has a similar name as you, but he didn't seem like he'd ever know what 4chan is. can't ever be too sure.

anyway goodnight los angeles / new yorkians:)
>>
>>35345951
whatever the holocaust never happened
>>
>>35339708
tfw born and raised in cape town
At least I'm not black
>>
does living in seattle disqualify me too
>>
>>35345939
can you imagine how different the world would be if a hothead professor full of himself would have given a young artist a chance and made his dream of becoming a painter a reality?

instead we got ww2
>>
>>35345633

Nope, its simple economics. There are just more hot girls to go around in california so the competition is lesser

>it's always guys who are like 7-8 outta tens with acne ridden topknot fatties

that's anywhere in the US in 2017, have you ever left california?
>>
>>35346058
Yeah it disqualifies you being Chad or normal
>>
>>35345653
Vidya is fun. Outside of reading and guitar I'm screwed. Can't always be reading because it puts me to sleep after and hour or 2 and guitar is loud, and yes they do. Local Californian here and the second anyone is out of state everyone lines up to hear about how "different it is" because they're sheltered and think that anything is crazy different. Maybe It's where I am with all the spoiled faggots who don't work. I don't know
>>
>>35346111
Yeah. In arizona it's actually retarded how much the roles are reversed. That's why I'm headed there when I move to get a gf that contributes to a relationship other than her hole.
>>
File: 5476544-3x2-340x227.jpg (11KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
5476544-3x2-340x227.jpg
11KB, 340x227px
>>35339708
Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyKN7FUPFUY
Kinda explains how people like "robots" and Elliot Rodger are the product of being social failures whilst surrounded by all manner of hypersexualized slut culture. 28 year old virgin, never had a gf, car, non-wagecuck job or best friend, born and raised in SoCal, your argument is invalid.
>>35344363
>Santa Monica
Same. Apparently encountered other robots form here but all they wanted to do drugs, video games or gay buttsex, none of which I am into.
>>
>>35346111
Nope, more girls and more guys and the fact that the people who make the most money move to california produce the most chad and stacy like offspring and people who don't fit that mold are outcast when it is normal to be a disingenuous shell of a person with no hobbies that you enjoy that you aren't told to enjoy by your Dad and other jock friends.
inb4 projecting
>>
>>35346071
germany was bound to turn to some kind of extremist ideology. They always find a way to fuck up europe
>>
>>35344009
That's a f*cking monster. No girl wants to have such gigantic monster to rip their arses and throats into pulp of mess making them bleed to death. He can only have huge black girls.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.