[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /wishes they were white/ here??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: 1413603170712.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1413603170712.png
27KB, 631x708px
Anyone else /wishes they were white/ here??
>>
Not really, just wish my race would do better
>>
Lmao black guys are in demand
>>
Yes and no

Yes because they are the most desirable

No because they as a community are super cucked
>>
>>35339132
As a white, why the fuck would you want to be white?
>>
File: WildCheerfulCheetah.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WildCheerfulCheetah.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Why? Don't you wanna fuck these WITE hoes
>>
>>35339132
>tfw eastern yuropoor
>tfw brown hair and greenish-brown eyes
God I wish I were white
>>
>>35339158
So i can stop being a robot.Whites cant be robots dummy
>>
No, not really. I used to when I was suffering from an inferiority complex but I got over that.
>>
>Only half white

fucking save me
>>
>>35339354
I was just thinking the other day how gross it'd feel to be half-white/half-nig or half-white/half-gook. It'd be like your white parent stole your humanity from you, you'll never be able to free yourself from those genetics. Mud needlessly flowing through your veins.
>>
>>35339132
Iktf bro, man I hate being a dravidian pajeet. I wish I were aryan.
>>
>>35339173
Damn, look how fucking dripping wet she's getting on that dick.

>tfw you will never make a woman this wet for your dick
>>
>>35339400
I'm half puerto rican and it fucking sucks. I was so close. My only hope of being cute is trying to look like Hau one day
>>
I wish I had a better body or a stronger work ethic or better looks
I don't really care about being "white", the pathetic bottom dwelling chronic failures that have nothing left but to cling on to their skin are proof that there's nothing special about being "white"
>>
>>35339456
Do you speak Spanish with that disgusting Puerto Rican accent though?
>>
>>35339484
I don't speak spanish at all
>>
>>35339132

I wish you were white too, anon.
>>
>>35339507

Por que no lo aprendes amigo? Es un idioma hermoso y es muy util conocerlo ahora.
>>
>>35339507
>claims to be half Puerto Rican
>doesn't even speak Spanish

Why?
>>
>>35339132
Nah b.
I just wish peopl didnt negative have existing reservations about what I already am.

Then I would be
All all :-) do do 'll :P do ff do do f go
I dont know where i wa goig with this.
U glitched me out just now.

How can I think if with all these noises.
Dlfeed back loop insanity.
>>
>>35339526
I'm sorry, I don't understand. I could use google translate but I feel like that would be cheating.

>>35339532
I don't know, I just wasn't very exposed to it growing up. My mom never really spoke it, I doubt she even really knows it. My grandma sometimes says a few words every now and again but I never knew what they meant. I grew up kind of resenting my puerto rican side in all honesty.
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 1400x693px)
image.jpg
208KB, 1400x693px
>>35339400
My friend is completely preppy white but his little sister is adopted, half black half white. She's only 11 years old and tbqh I feel bad for her when she gets older. She's his cousin's baby who had to be put up for adoption because the daddy ran away...typical.
>>
>>35339132
I wish that you could go along better with your dark melanin-filled skin and baboon heritage. Be proud of who you are, and if you feel that any stigma is following your identity, just remember that any etiquette someone places on you has no bearing over who you are, and you can always show these white cracka who's the real Kang around here.
>>
>tfw Dominican
>tfw forever stereotyped as a thug, drug dealer, reggaeton and bachata-loving subhuman
>will never be truly respected by whitey
>will never get a decent white girl no matter how hard I try

I'm even what can be called "white" in my country, which is just basically light skin and straight hair.
>>
>>35339668
>that any etiquette
Quieres saber como me di cuenta que lo traduciste en tu cabeza antes de postearlo? First rule about a second language is that you don't translate it, you think in that language.

Good try though, Pedro.
>>
File: Sad days.jpg (405KB, 480x640px)
Sad days.jpg
405KB, 480x640px
>>35339132
I just wish I had gray/blue eyes or green eyes.

>tfw dark brown
>not even hazel
>>
>>35339132
>be black
>get my dick sucked walking down the street because white people want to impress us, emulate us, and please us
>also meme'd that we have big dicks, are cool, and are beasts at sex

Some "masterrace"

Nothing better than seeing pink lips on your dick and blue eyes looking up at you with your dick in them.
>>
File: 1487446080216.jpg (22KB, 512x362px)
1487446080216.jpg
22KB, 512x362px
>>35339760
Double fail:
>Not spanish
>Etiquette is in the english language

Try to learn English next time, instead of trying to tear down useless comments.
>>
I just hate being a beaner. Everything in this world hates us and I'm never going to get laid because of it.

If I had been born any other race, I'd have had at least 3 gfs by now.
>>
>>35339814
He wanted to say label, which in Spanish is etiqueta.
>>
>>35339132
Lol why would you wanna be white? Society hates us, women pass us over for Tyrone Thundercock. At best we're average.
>>
File: 1486830959394.png (87KB, 714x810px)
1486830959394.png
87KB, 714x810px
>tfw no purple eyes
>>
>>35339915
That's a butthurt lie. Women of our own races disregard us completely in favor of any mediocre white guy.

If this was a war, they would give away our positions just to see us get slaughtered. Non-white women would sell out their fathers and brothers if it meant they could get a white guy.
>>
File: ethnic-preferences.png (134KB, 1600x1717px)
ethnic-preferences.png
134KB, 1600x1717px
>>35339915
This isnt even remotely true.

Try harder chad
>>
>>35340119

>He uses useless graphs that he made on his to make himself feel better
>>
>>35340119
>>35340062
>white guy has to have a good paying job, be fit, tall, and sociable
>black guy could be an obese ex-con broke with 7 baby mommas and still get college educated white women like it's nothing

Really makes me think. Women don't expect anything from you. They expect white guys to be successful, popular, and Chad.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.