[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it only in my head...if I believe that there are girls that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Bvo7BZzIAAAZLqx.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bvo7BZzIAAAZLqx.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
Is it only in my head...if I believe that there are girls that are attracted to me but I'm too much of a faggot to make a move.

I've ever had so many girls staring, smiling at me or even checking my whole body... I could tell this wasn't random.

The times I knew she wanted my dick I would just ignore and pretend I'm not interested...

then I always remember that I'm a 24yo and still,a khv who never got close to a girl other than "friend" close and I understand that it's all in my head.

Outside some girls do look at me but I can never tell if it was random or not I never had a clear sign of interest other than when I do eye contact with them and about 70% of them look the other way, some keep staring then pretend they weren't...

I'm no Chad, my guess is if they were seriously interested they would never stop staring at me.

But what do? I'm so scared of picking up girls because I don't know if I'm convincing or not.
>>
>I've ever had so many girls staring, smiling at me or even checking my whole body.
1, 2, 3, get the fuck off my board, normie.
>>
>>35339267
Where I should ask?

It's a shitty thread anyway.
>>
Yeah I'm in the same place as you OP

I (and you, from what it sounds like) are in a point where we are attractive enough to be considered for a relationship or sex, but nowhere near attractive enough to make up for our personality, shyness, introverted-ness, or all of those.

Aka good looking enough to be normal but not Chad. What's inside, however, will forever deter any girls from actually wanting you, much less approach you themselves.
>>
>>35339331
>/soc/ or >/adv/
>>
>>35339495
Anon if you're still here.
Please tell me how do you deal with it?

I have this burning desire to meet gals but mt past experiences destroyed me.

I'm about to give up even before starting.

And you're description is literally how I feel.
>>
>>35340264
It's a long story but essentially I have rid myself of the desire to have a gf or intimate contact with females

I have come to the conclusion that, unless I truly find a soulmate, I won't force love. If I end up dying without ever loving someone romantically, that's fine too.
>>
>>35340398
Greentext please.
I'm about to go the same way and it scares the shit out of me.
>>
File: 1485697033743.png (83KB, 252x247px) Image search: [Google]
1485697033743.png
83KB, 252x247px
Alcohol day!
Come join our discord and join the comfy dicussion. We got some nice mods, catposting, a music bot and stuff.
Also roastie and normie free, as verified by the institution of robot-safety.
https://discord.gg/R3Unsm2
>>
WOOPS KEK I MEANT TO CREATE NEW POST
>>
Get a tinder. I'm hot but lacked confidence, got on tinder a year ago and gained a ton of confidence. I now have a beautiful gf
>>
>>35340454
Well it's a long story but not really one to greentext. It's basically the whole development of my entire life lately, more than a story to tell

Belief in an afterlife and reincarnation has greatly changed things. As I said, if I don't find love in this life, it's fine because this isn't all there is. In fact this life is but a tiny tiny droplet in an eternal ocean.

When you think like this, getting a gf or the desire for opposite-sex interaction suddenly isn't important at all
>>
>>35340497
Yo the link expired :(
>>
>>35340497
You still clickes this thread so help me please.

>>35340580
I have too much pride for tinder.
Actually I got in one day and I removed my profile because no matches and I'm an old fashioned man.
I can't date through Tinder and I would kill myself if people found out I'm so desperate that I get into this to get laid.
>>
>>35340800
Really? Too prideful? You know normal people use tinder, right? Using tinder is way more normal than being a single virgin, are you too prideful for that?
>>
>>35340855
Woo woo wooo! U'll need buckets for dat burn
T. Virginfag
>>
>>35340855
I know that.
Call me prude (actually I am a prude) but tinder will just kill the remaining confidence I got, at best I will end up matching with landwhales and tinder is just a fuck buddy dating app.

A normie that has nothing to blame himself for can use this if he wants.
If I use this, it will be clear that it's because I'm a desperate virgin.

>>35340608
I don't want sex, I want affection.
No matter how short or fictious it is, being liked by a woman is the only thing in life that truly makes you feel like a man.
I may be a khv but even I found out this sad truth.
The very rare people that are khv at 40yo all said that they just want their life to end and I understand them.
>>
>>35341216

I met my girlfriend of 5 months on tinder. We didn't have sex until our third date. It's not just for hookups. And didn't you say you're good-looking in the op? Then there shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>35341340
No I said the opposite.
I'm not good looking at all.

I'm average if not barely average.
>>
>>35341216
>...makes you feel like a man
Well that's one place to start. Rid yourself of man-made concepts like that.
Why do you care about being "like a man"? About being and acting like a certain ficticious character who is "the manliest"?

Wanting affection for wanting love is different than wanting affection to feel like a man. With the former, you eventually realize that love is not something you can just force or impose over anyone with a pretty face. And with the latter you only do it to fulfill others' expectations of yourself.

If all of your suffering is caused by a lack of holding hands with some qt, once you remove this suffering you will be free. And all this is, is WANT. Rid yourself of want, rid yourself of desire and you are free.
As for how to do this, I'm afraid this is something only you can find out for yourself.
>>
>>35341392
I tried to do get rid of it once but it was all a lie a fucking hypocrisy.

The second a girl shows interest it fades away and when you fail you lose everything you hold deep inside you.

I can't believe anybody has genuinely given up on girls.
>>
I'm so fucking salty right now. You're decently attractive and have girls checking you out while some of us are ugly 30-year-old-virgins. I had to work for two years straight to strike up the confidence to approach women and ask them on dates and it's still never happened for me. You are young and women are attracted to you. Fucking work on your confidence or just kill yourself but don't look for pity when you are your own biggest fucking problem.
>>
>>35341442
Well of course I can't say that I'm immune to the charms of a qt girl showing interest in me

But then, as fast as I can (may even take weeks, though not usually) I just "get over" her by reminding myself we have nothing in common and how I would actually be miserable in a relationship with someone like that.

Dreams are even worse. They can fuck you up for weeks on end if you dream of a qt loving you. But same thing, just remind yourself you'll get over it eventually.

Mental peace (which includes peace from tfwnogf) is not a state you arrive at and it's all perfect afterwards due to the nature of our lives. Because there is new information coming in constantly, our mental state is bound to change and to be disturbed. Mental peace is achieved when you know how to handle these distortions (even though it takes time) and you reign over them.

For this, meditation is perfect.
>>
>>35341519
I'm not attractive at all.
That's the point.
I think it may be all in my head.

I never went anywhere past friendship with a girl at 24yo...

And girls checking on me were very rare occasions.

How do I force myself to pick up a girl and find out my capacity?

>>35341528
So I should just tell myself that I'd rather remain a virgin and never have a girl like me for what I am because it may be nothing but a dream?

I look at these losers who never dated every day outside.
I don't want to end up like them.
>>
>>35341608
No, you remind yourself that your worth is not determined by whether or not you have found a mate
And you carry on with your life, being the best you can be not for others, but for yourself.

Don't be like "those losers" if you don't want to be. Be as succesful or as great as you want to be. Once again, your worth is not determined by your relationship status.
>>
>>35340264
Dont give a fuck.
It doesnt matter at all if some girl doesnt like you, theres another one better than her around the corner to try again with
Stop being afraid and just do it pussy
>>
>>35341671
It is.
Life is all about passing on your genes.
Also I know it's retarded.
But that's really the only thing I dream of.

If I had only one cute woman tell me that she does find me attractive then I wouldn't care anymore.

I can't bear anymore to just wonder what was up with that one girl who would constantly stare at me then just ignore me another day.

Some that would literally check me up bottom to top giving me dat smile... I'll never forget it...

Another one staring so insistingly she was literally telling me " I want you, now" actually it was so strong I looked down like a faggot.

But it doesn't matter.
I'll never now truly what it all meant because last I remember I'm still a khv a so many girls act like I'm the ugliest shit around.
So it may as well only be me.

What would be the point of me succeeding at anything if I know I won't be respected for it or no woman would ever want to make plans with me, settle down or have a family.
>>
>>35341528
What sort of meditation do you do? I've been at for a year now and it's helped but in any dramatic way.
>>
>>35341957
Well your worldview is very heavily distorted, likely by your dick.

If you really believe that your worth is all determined by whether or not there exists a female who believes that you are attractive, then that also has an easy solution.

All your problems lie in this single problem. Once you fix it, everything else will also be magically fixed for you, right? This is your train of thought?

If this is the case, then all you have to do it fix your problem. How? I don't know, but it's easy. Watch a few youtube videos on picking up women and then go outside. The very first woman within your dateable range you see, GO TALK TO HER.

You WILL get turned down, 99% chance. And this is the first step to fixing your problems.
Then ask another one out. Likely you will fail, but perhaps it is now only 90% chance, seeing as you now have experience with the past one.

If that one fails, repeat until you succeed.

Oh anon, how lucky you are that your only problem is women. I really wish I had as narrow problems as you do.
>>
>>35341995
Meditation is a lose term for a myriad mental practices. The type of meditation useful for OP's situation (or what I talked about in the last post) would be simple stillness. Where you sit in a room and do nothing. Not breath focusing, thought focusing, or any of that fancy stuff. Just sit in a room with nothing to do and your mind will sort itself out just by thinking through your problems. Writing them down helps a lot too.

Besides this, the most useful meditation is mindfulness meditation. Though that is really only effective when applied outside of a meditation session.

What type of meditation do you do?
>>
>>35342088
You're right...nevermind...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.