[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do robots survive a shared dorm room? What happens if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: dorm_safety.jpg (54KB, 1022x768px) Image search: [Google]
dorm_safety.jpg
54KB, 1022x768px
How do robots survive a shared dorm room? What happens if you end up living with a normie, or worse...Chad.
>>
>>35337778
Then you hopefully transform and get out of this place
>>
You kill yourself.

Do it OP.
>>
>>35337778
>americans get into livelong debt to live like inmates in an european prison while people in europe get better education + single room for free/almost for free.
>>
>fat robo nerd
>lived in a triple my freshmen year
>one roommate was a conservative rural type
>Other was a frat bro chad from staten island

>It was awesome and we got along great. Still talk to them like ten years later.
>>
>>35338036
Yeah but we have guns here. Checkmate
>>
>>35338088
>Americans acting as if that's all that matters in life.
No one else actually cares about your gun thing as much as you. Get over it.
>>
>>35338088
We have, too. t. Austria
Actually t. any country that is not UK (ex NI) or Germany.
>>
>>35338036
Have fun being unemployed Europoor.
>>
>>35337778
I think I'd kill myself if I had to live in a double room. You'd have to be the biggest extrovert just for it to be tolerable.
>>
>>35338126
>Europoors acting like healthcare and education are all that matters in life
lmao stay mad pleb
>>
>>35338147
You can always go to comfy prison and be fed there if you do something serious like being 1 day late filing your taxes.
Don't fall for the horribly gang raping and murdering a girl meme, that only gets you probation.
>>
>>35338178
It's not like you need an education or healthcare to have a healthy life.
Also, I totally did not just say that.
>>
>>35337778
>What happens if you end up living with a normie, or worse...Chad.
Living with Chad is way nicer than living with a normie. Most of the douchebag frat bros are normies trying to be chad. Unlike them, chad has nothing to gain by putting you down or sabotaging you.
>>
>>35338281
I have a great Chad friend, he is always there for me. He always brings me up on a bad day and gives me confidence.
>>
>>35338281
I shared a room with Chad for a year, shit fucking sucked until he began spending most of his time at a frat house and even then he'd stumble back drunk at 3:00 AM and turn the lights on.
>>
>>35338322
that's because for chad his life is one giant positive-feedback loop. A normie who had to fight for his social status every day tends to be a lot more anxious to keep it and is willing to throw people under the bus.
>>
>>35337778
I might find a housing option like this since I want to move to la and it's expensive as fuck. It doesn't seem too bad as long as the person is a bro it probably sucks for college though never being able to fap or have quiet
>>
>>35338359
>at a frat house
>Most of the douchebag frat bros are normies trying to be chad
Most 8-9/10 guys are much nicer than the average robot. It's the 6s and 7s you got to watch out for far more.
>>
>>35338374
Admittedly, I have a giant crush on him. Not in a sexual way, but in a more romantic way.
I think this is what 'bromance' is.
Oh god I am becoming a chad.
>>
>>35337778
My roommate freshman year was randomly assigned to me. He was a total normie/borderline Chad because he was tall as fuck and his parents were pretty wealthy
All he ever did was play pc games and Skype with his gf
>>
>tfw I had to listen to my roommate in the other room have sex every night
>>
>>35338474
At least they were in the other room.
>>
>>35338474
Similar situation, not every night though. They were pretty loud and I pretended like I didn't hear anything of course.
>>
tru robot who lived 3 years in a dorm during highschool here

The social part is not that bad, either you'll make friends with your roommate(s) or you'll just end up ignoring eachother, If that happens, depending on how beta you are, and how old you might be, people might end up fucking with you, or respecting your shit and leave you alone. But then again I started living in a dorm when I was 15, so I doubt this happens in uni.

As for the living quality, depends on your dorm, and country. the standart is different everywhere. This includes wifi connection, shared or private bathrooms etc. i ended up switching dorms 3 times before I found one with fast as fuck wifi boi and my own bathroom.

hope it helps you cunt
>>
>>35338474
Did you get a boner? You can tell us.
>>
>>35338411
Nah, this guy was douchebag first, Chad second. Third fucking day I woke up in pitch darkness to the sound of some chick intermittently slobbering his limp dick because he couldn't keep it up (pretty sure they were both drunk), after what felt like an eternity I decided to groggily groan "what the fuck" and pretend to sleep, which actually stopped them. Really set the tone for the rest of the year.
>>
I lived with a hardcore normie freshman year. It forced me to socialize constantly, and I eventually joined a fraternity, had a few gf's, even fucked a stacey.

If you learn to socialize, you'll eventually learn to play off your weirdness and quietness as something that makes you unique and interesting, rather than creepy. I'm a 5/10 at best and some girls think my aloofness/anxiety/lack of social awareness is quirky.
>>
My roommate was annoying and always brought drugy friends over and some of them stole my stuff so I called cops on roomate and they did a sting operation on him and he is awaiting trial now. Room to self is amazing no more shitty loud music. Felt somewhat confident after he got arested and I got off free
>>
>>35338236
I'm half-Irish, living in Britain, and I'm completely ashamed of chickenshit pussies like you who lie down and accept blatant tyranny from our satanic paedophile governments. It's the reason why I'm moving to America, even if it's not much better at least there's some freedom.
>>
>>35337778
This type of double rooms should be illegalised, as they are ruining thousands of young people's future by making them unable to study. Thank God I always had single room.
>>
>>35338036
That's true only for Northern Europe. Not in other parts of Europe. Go to Britain, and they have to pay their arses off for their semester fees and even the dormatories are expensive.
>>
>>35339165
>m-muh free edumacation
Plus apparently Sweden has a failing education system that the Finns make fun of.
>>
>>35337778
You just stay with your parents and go to school like I'm doing.
Works great.
>>
>>35339228
There's been dicussion about that, and it might be a statistical illusion, created by the fact that in Sweden, there's this constantly rising number of immigrant students who are having difficulties to adjust to the native educational system. They have difficulties with the language, dicipline and certain ways of thinking, and them failing seems to lower down the average learning results of the entire child and youth population of the country.
>>
>>35337778
I shared a room with a guy who had like 4 girls he was seeing at once. It really got me to go out and start making friends so I could spend time in their rooms. The only bad times were the weekends where he would be WAY too drunk when he got back from parties so I had to go to bed a bit early to avoid him. That year gave me some really good stories on the bright side.
>>
>>35339094
>making them unable to study
ever been to a fucking library? there's always going to be a fucking distraction even in a single room with technology. you just build resistance to them, as you can with chattering distant people.
>>
>>35337778
is this UC berkley?
>>
File: images(3).jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>35338178
>Europoors acting like healthcare and education are all that matters in life
>>
I feel like I'm going to go on a rampage when ever my roommate is in the same room.
He doesn't do anything, but I can almost feel the judgement and I want my fucking privacy.
>>
>>35339165
>Go to Britain
At least we don't have to share rooms. And all of our tuition/accommodation can be put on a low interest loan
>>
>>35339576
tell somma dem stories boy
>>
>>35338178
>*takes out 2nd amendment*
>*whip out dick*
>*violently masturbate while screaming about muh guns*

Murica in a nutshell
>>
Who else /masturbating on a bunker bed/?
I've did it while laying:
1) on the bed under my college roommate;
2) on the bed over my grandma.
Not my proudest faps.
>>
>>35337778
I avoided this problem by going to a commuter university.
>>
>>35337778
>americucks in college have to share dorms. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35338147
>implying I am not living a glorious NEET life in Europe with superior benefits

You poor, poor American slave.
>>
>>35340005
gOD YOU SOUND LIKE SUCH A PRITENCHOUS GAY
>>
>>35339228
Sure, but every other country has an education system so bad the Finns don't even bother.
>>
My roommate was basically a normie but left me pretty much alone and would always do social stuff in other peoples' rooms to avoid bothering me. Having a roommate at all was bad but under the circumstances it was ok.
>>
>>35338088
No, you just have *more* guns. I fail to see how "there are way more people here that can kill you" is a convincing sales pitch for America.
>>
>>35337778
>Thread immediately derails into faggots bickering over how big their cultural dicks are
>>
>>35340145
I would kill for a room all by myself.
Well my roommate is into alot of tcgs so all we do is just play magic or cardfight.
>>
>>35337778
If you can get along with them, then it should be good.

You'll have social options should you feel like it. But for most of the time you could just tell people to deal with your roomate instead of you.
>>
I never got that (Eurofag here). I wouldn't even go to college if I had to share a room with an unknown person kek
>>
>>35339624
Yes, I have been to fucking library. But often times, library does not offer a perfect surrounding to study either, as there is too much disturbance around there too, so it's pointless to give that as an example, to enable you and your kind to fuck with someone or having parties every evening in your tiny little double room so that your roommate can not study. Also your comparison between a disturbing roommate and technology distraction fucking sucks, as you can always shut down your phone or keep out of the web, but you can not shut down your roommate who makes noise, fucks all night every night, or just makes loathing faces at your sight not even talking to you or bullies you as he thinks you're a loser or a weirdo.

Double rooms should be banned or you should be able to choose who you share them with. It's impossible to study sharing a room with someone who puts you into a mental pain or keeps making noise all the time.

Thank God I never had to experience the double room hell.
>>
I never had a good shared dorm experience. My shyness came off as aloofness, kinda accurate since I was pretty arrogant. One guy literally shouted that I was an asshole. Another guy was weirded out by how I couldn't converse normally, basically I could just laugh and cycle thru haha that's crazy/awesome oh that sucks. Living alone was a badly needed escape
>>
>>35339683

In my country we do not have semester fees at all, aside from a small compulsory payment for the student health organization. Aside from that, we get free money from the state to support our studies for several years, not having to pay a penny back. Sometimes it's enough and you do not have to take a loan aside from that. So the semester fees in Britain, aside from Scotland, just seem unbearable. And the ones in USA, I can't even find a word to describe that. People actually need to pay an amount of money worth an apartment to get their degree. It's totally ridiculous. It's exploitation.
>>
>>35337778
My roommate literally just moved out to live with his girlfriend. So... Yeah.
>>
>>35337778
Don't. If they won't let you live at home or have your own room they're not worth your generous student loan money.
>>35339375
Poor, poor Sweden. Letting in Africans who will never learn Swedish, or English, or even proper Arabic, and despise everything about the country and all who inhabit it and telling itself it's for its own good.

If you're going to get NEETbux at least have the decency to be thankful for it.
>>
It's been 3 years living in a dorm for me. If you can, get one roommate only, It's impossible to find time alone to do shit like fap or watch some moe anime with 2 or 3. Get some really fucking good headphones, normies love blasting music through speakers. It's fine to not say "hello" or even talk to your roommate, don't feel obligated to. you can peacfully coexist with socialization. Be sure to be honest with your application, don't hold back with putting weird shit you're in to. If I could turn back time I would totally paint myself as a shut in recluse.
>>
File: Sweden.jpg (238KB, 736x1103px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.jpg
238KB, 736x1103px
>>35343193
>If you're going to get NEETbux at least have the decency to be thankful for it.
What has my gratitude over NEETbux to do with anything? I only explained how it probably is. Do you hate Swedes? I'm not a Swede. I am also very grateful for the NEETbux in my country.
>>
Wait, do burger/britbongstan universities actually force you to live there? lmao
>>
I live in a double. My roommate is a normie, but he's pretty okay. We were roommates (in a quad last year too).

We tolerate each other, but I'm probably going to be living alone the last two years. Seems much better.
>>
>>35337778
I did it, wasn't so bad as long as my roommate didn't mind me being on the PC all the time.

Could be pretty comfy at times too
>>
File: Hamburger_University.jpg (137KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hamburger_University.jpg
137KB, 500x375px
>>35337778
At the end of it they throw you and your roommate in a fighter cage with a knife in the middle, a good way to increase your odds is to hide a poisoned dagger in your rectum the night before, so when they fight happen, you can shoot the poisoned dagger out of your ass and catch your roommate by surprise.

The one remaining standing gets to graduate, so it's a pretty big deal.
>>
>>35339960
I don't have a bunk bed but I do have a room similar to the OP and I one masturbated with my roommate in the room. I was sleeping and started to fap and by the time I was awake enough to remember that my roommate was right there, I was already too invested to stop.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.