[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30 years old and over thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: beadle.jpg (13KB, 305x307px) Image search: [Google]
beadle.jpg
13KB, 305x307px
How are you supposed to make friends when you leave your 20s? Tired of being fucking alone and being so pathetic that the only place I feel comfortable is on an anonymous image board full of young virgin NEETs.
>>
>>35337222
If you have a career or even just a McJob, that's the first step to making friends. Even if it's not directly with your co-workers you can at least network through them to meet more relateable people.

If you have any sort of interest or hobby that isn't posting frogs on a vietnamese cooking mailing list, then go do that thing outside in the real world. There's loads of clubs or organizations that are dedicated to whatever bullshit you think is interesting.
>>
31 here. You don't. Everyone is married and they have learned social norms we haven't.
>>
>>35337287
I've already been doing that and it doesn't work. You meet these people once a week or every two weeks and never speak a single word to each other outside the group. That's not friendship.
>>
>>35337373
It sounds like the group isn't the problem then

>>35337324
This guy might be onto something
>>
>>35337450
>>35337324
You guys are right. Thinking about it, it's really not about age, it's just my lack of understanding of basic social norms. Thanks for setting me straight again, /r9k/.
>>
File: 1477799937096.png (121KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
1477799937096.png
121KB, 680x497px
>>35337222
>trips

>>35337287
what he said
leave the g.d. house and get a hobby
its nice to converse with people who are knowledgeable in their areas

>>35337324
kinda true
youre suppose be trying to maintain the friends you had growing up

>>35337373
well you just sound like a true robot now
groups introduce you to folks and its up to you to find other common interests

friendship isnt something that just happens
it takes lots of time and going through trials and tribulations together
>>
>>35337577
Yeah but it's tough and disheartening. I've been trying to meet new people for a year now at social gatherings and events. Some people know me and even seem to like me, but then we never talk outside these events.
>>
>>35337614
if they like you they wont mind seeing ya outside the group functions

offer to get a beer on the weekend
throw a bbq
it dont sound like you are into spoorts?
vegas trip
are you into cars? good people to know
>>
>>35337287
I like bikes. The average age of most cycling clubs is 60.
>>
>>35337324
There's got to be more dudes like us. People with nothing but time on their hands.
I was thinking of joining some singles club, not even to meet grills (who am I fooling), but to find people to do stuff with.
>>
>>35337896
I'm a busy wagecuck so never really tried that, also my social anxiety would make that hard. I don't know man you can always try it if you want, not like you have anything better to do.

For sure don't give up.
>>
Join a martial arts club, if you're into that sort of thing.

I don't mean a MMA gym either since that place is going to be packed with Chads and normie manlets. More "traditional" martial arts like Judo, Karate, any sort of Kung Fu, Tae Kwon Do, etc. are all going to be filled with weebs and dudes on this side of 30
>>
>>35337896
where do you live, anonymous person?
>>
You dont, im 26 and have given up hope

Havent had a friend since I finished school at 18.

If the internet didnt exist where I could chat random stangers up I'd probably have killed myself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.