[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speak to your 18 y/o self

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 10

File: death accepted.png (492KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
death accepted.png
492KB, 692x577px
If you could speak to your 18 year old self what would you tell him. Advice, suggestions etc.
>>
JUMP OFF OF THE BUILDING YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>35337030
Dude like in 9 months youll have the chance to tell yourself something from the future. Dont fuck it up.
>>
My 18-year-old self wouldn't listen so there'd be no point.
>>
>>35337030
>implying that most people here aren't currently 18

>implying that actually for most people here their 18 year old self is something that will only happen in a few years.
>>
Lol manlet virgin retard
>>
Don't ask her out. No gf is a better feel than no anyone at all to talk to.

Get some more shit on your CV. Volunteer, join a club, publish some shit no one wants on github.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>35337030
Turn into a trap while you still can!
>>
It probably really doesn't matter what you do, maybe spend less money on dumb shit, happiness is a choice. Do not be a complete looser though and keep trying to get smarter, hard to fuck up when you do that.
>>
File: oh_my.jpg (101KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
oh_my.jpg
101KB, 749x750px
>>35337089
>Don't ask her out. No gf is a better feel than no anyone at all to talk to.
Hitting to close to home
>>
>>35337030
Keep doing what you already are doing.
>>
never start doing opiates. it is a huge cycle of pain that feels great at first and you'll regret the fuck out of it. also tell your friend to quit weed while he still can because he is going to turn into an obese retarded shitfuck who keeps failing everything.
try to talk to some people while you are in undergrad instead of being a huge depressive shitsack and being quiet and alone all the time. sure, you'll make some friends in grad school but you could avoid having a terrible time for a few years.
consider getting into a field with better employment prospects than being on the path to a pure math phd. its pretty cool for dickwaving and is pretty fun but everyone graduating is having shit luck getting a job.
>>
Quit sports and working out forever. Lifting doesn't do shit and sports causes injuries.

GET A JOB
>>
>>35337192
>never start doing opiates
What did you start with, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>35337030
>"Hi 18 years old me, don't fuck this up."
>"Well I can't prevent shit, we can never really know the long-term consequences of our actions."
>"Oh yeah that's right, I'm still 18 and I have no idea where I'm heading in life."
>>
>>35337030
never use a condom and never pull out
>>
It honestly does not get better.
>>
>>35337030
DO NOT. STUDY. LAW. PLEASE. FUCK.
>>
>>35337232
oxy's, spiralled a bit from there now im on kratom which isnt as bad but still isnt great
>>
Break up with her and move to Aroostook County.
>>
>>35337030
Transition. For fuck's sake, transition
>>
Don't fucking talk to catmolester
>>
>>35337030
please kill yourself so i dont have to do it
>>
>>35337030
Learn to drive for God's sake and be more outgoing at school.
>>
>>35337911
>>35337115
I hope you guys didn't give up on being cute just because it's been a few years.
>>
File: 1469467462283.png (505KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1469467462283.png
505KB, 500x678px
>>35337068
BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT LOOP?
>>
>>35337030
Go to parties. Do more drugs. Live a little more.
>>
>>35337030
Honestly I probably just wouldn't do even given the chance.
>>
It only gets worse my nigger.

>vanishes
>>
>>35337192
>math majors
Some of the weirdest people on earth. Will never understand them.
>>
>>35337030
Give up on Crystal and never look back. She is poison and you can't save her and she won't love you.
>>
>>35337089
How would asking her out mean you have nobody to talk to?
>>
>not giving yourself lottery numbers or advice on how to make millions.
money can easily solve most of my problems.
>>
>>35337030
THE world is only in it for themselves, it wants to eat you alive because it is al it knows. survial of the fittests and you nned to know how to add up to that. fuck emotion all that matters is victory and success, you owe it to yourselfYOU encountered the struggles and you won, you moved mountains to be who you are and no one else other than you can add up to that will never stop you you are a loser bc you choose to be all of us are champions bc we want to be, victory is the ultamate success, all that matters is that, win or loss is you choice be a god damn king and FUCKING WIN! its all that life is worth...

and finally...enjoy your youth, appreciate it it will not last forever, I know you know that but trust me a lot of BS is in your future brother.
>>
>>35337030
GRADUATE
GO BACK AND FUCKING GRADUATE OR YOU WILL LITERALLY DO NOTHING BUT THE SAME THING YOURE DOING NOW FOR ANOTHER FIVE YEARS WITH NO SIGNS OF STOPPING
>>
>>35337030
Don't go back to pony. That shit about autistic people latching on to certain subjects and obsessing over them?
Yours is pony. It's not worth it.
>>
Don't fucking try to make friends, you're going to embarass yourself. Just focus on studying and fuck your social life.
>>
>>35337030
DON'T BE ASHAMED OF WHO YOU ARE
DISREGARD EVERYONE, ACQUIRE WHATEVER WEIRD THING IT IS YOU WANT
DO THINGS BASICALLY THE SAME WAY YOU ARE NOW AND DON'T STOP
>>
idk mangg im like 19 shit
>>
>>35337030
Look, nothing is going to fix your autism, ok, so, either take care of your teeth and try to be normal, or just kill yourself now
>>
>join a sportsclub and do it on a regular basis!
>find some friends you keep the contact with
>spend less time on the 4chan, Counterstrike etc.

GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING OUT OF YOURSELF!!!! IT WONT HAPPEN ON ITS OWN AND WILL ONLY GET WORSE AND WORSE CAUSE YOU'LL GET MORE AND MORE INTROVERTED AND START FEELING DEPRESSED!!!
JUST
DO
THINGS!!!!!111!1!!
>>
talk more to people, workout, aaron is going to screw you over.
>>
You should be studying for and applying to college. Do not get a wageslave job it's a waste of your time. Don't be in a hurry to grow up.
>>
>Hey dude, fuck you nobody likes you kill yourself, also life sucks until you die friendo, fucking get the courage to end it before it's too late
>>
File: 1488301829995.jpg (52KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1488301829995.jpg
52KB, 500x488px
>>35337030

i don't know, I am 18
what would you tell me
>>
>>35339186
get out while you can family member
>>
>>35337030

DO NOT START WATCHING ANIME

DO NOT JOIN THAT FRATERNITY

DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR BROTHER
>>
>>35337030
There is nothing you can do to prepare for what's going to happen to you, but I hope in the darkest moments of it you will be stronger than I was. You owe it to yourself to be strong when it happens, don't end up like me. If only I could show you how things are and how things could be if you had just kept it all together. Pain is temporary, but this is forever.
>>
They will all break your heart
Live for yourself, not your 'friends'
>>
do NOT eat the brownie.
>>
I wouldn't tell myself anything. I'd just slip some rat poison into my drink.
>>
>>35337030

Stick with atkins, get a job and don't go to uni unless you know what you want to do with your life.
>>
>>35338645
Maybe she was his only friend and stopped talking with him afterwards?
>>35338673
Literally this desu
Win $100,000,000 and live a life of luxury. Ugly? Get surgery. Fat? Get a private trainer. Autistic? Doesn't matter, you're fucking loaded.
>>
TAKE HORMONES THE FEELINGS AREN'T GOING AWAY

DONT WAIT 7 FUCKING MORE YEARS TO DO IT

WORKING OUT WONT FIX IT
DRUGS WONT FIX IT
THERAPY WONT FIX IT
SEX WONT FIX IT
RELIGION WONT FIX IT
ANTIDEPRESSANTS WONT FIX IT
ANTIPSYCHOTICS WONT FIX IT
TRAVEL WONT FIX IT
FINDING YOURSELF WONT FIX IT
WORKING WONT FIX IT,
NOTHING WILL FIX IT EXCEPT HORMONES

I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>>
Stop playing video games. Do starting strength. Put yourself into therapy.
>>
File: 1469429883797.jpg (65KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1469429883797.jpg
65KB, 500x625px
>>35339186
You know that side project you've been wanting to work on? Work on it every so often while you're in college so you don't graduate and feel like you have to rush it
>>
>>35337690
This this this this thisssssssssssssss.

Origingalgnalgna.
>>
>>35337030
Join that realm best guild which approached you when they needed a brewmaster monk. You could have gotten the Mistwalker title.

>mfw I got all realm bests in WoD but didn't care about competitive Challenge modes when they actually gave a reward
>>
>>35340249
God, your life must be amazing if this is the only advice you would give your 18 year old self.
>>
Jump in front of a train before it's too late
>>
>>35337053
How do these first posts keep being the best?
>>
don't lose her or you'll be regretting it even 3 years later
>>
>>35340122
>tfw 18
>was just thinking of studying law
>>
>>35340898
STEM. Only study STEM. Its the only way to live a decent life. If you're not good at math, then I have some bad news for you.
>>
Lose weight you faggot.
No, really.
They weren't joking when they said you wouldn't be able to walk.
>>
>>35337030
Well, not 18 but 17: "TAKE THE FUCKING SCOLARSHIP, YOUR LIFE WILL SUCK IF YOU DON'T!!!!
>>
>>35337030
Just do it.
It doesn't get any better
>>
I'm am 18
My thoughts are my advice.
>>
Go to Vassar instead of the other school. You have made no friends or any relationships
>>
>>35337030
take more pills to get the job done, faggot.
>>
I would tell myself not to drop out of college. And to go outside more. I think i would be happier now.
>>
I am 18 and this thread was genuinely helpful. It reinforced some thoughts I already have. Thank you
>>
>>35337030
>You've been waiting to go to university, so that you won't be forced to learn useless bullshit you don't like, and it's finally happening. Well guess what, you are a fucking lazy piece of shit, so you will absolutely bomb it, to the point where you are considering dropping out two years later. That injury you have? No, it won't heal. You think you will at least find a girlfriend? Wrong again. You think you will stop feeling pain when you think about your high school crush, who never loved you back? Hehe, guess what. At least you won't have a criminal record for vandalizing some shit while blackout drunk, and you won't have visited the psychiatric ward after you drunkenly screamed that you'll kill yourself and your parents called an ambulance, right? Right?
I'm pretty sure even the people here think I'm a real piece of shit. It is interesting how I always thought I would never do X, I would be better, but turns out, having no willpower is the gateway to becoming the bad guy.
>>
You should have went through with it pussy. Fucking kill yourself you piece of shit. Fucking piece of shit. Kill yourself addict.
>>
just b urself
Also get a cockatoo its the most fun you will have in the next 5 years.
>>
>all these "I am 18 posters"
We know you're just pretending and you're really 16

A true 18 year old would claim he's 20 to fit in more
>>
>>35337030
Lube that bitch, your penile frenulum will thank you.
Also,
Don't wipe off your face the last kiss from your dad.
>>
>>35337030
Nothing gets any better, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Your friends will move on and your mother will relapse.
You don't have the social outlets you need to escape the hell hole you call home.
>>
>>35337030
What happens in the future!?
>>
File: 1471813539124-1.jpg (934KB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1471813539124-1.jpg
934KB, 4000x3000px
>>35343622
>Don't wipe off your face the last kiss from your dad.
>>
Dont go into that hotel room with those two men.
>>
It's already too late. Sorry, me.
>>
>>35343231
this made me seriously consider getting a cockatoo. thanks fambamtramalam
>>
stop being a pretentious little brat.
Also those guys who you think are so wise are not such. Take EVERYTHING they say with a grain of salt.
>>
Lol it's been 3 whole years, and you haven't changed a bit LMAO
>>
Browse /pol/. No degree is easy but you have no options despite a decent one. Medicine and communications will not be affected as much as but there will be a recession. Study math and Spanish most.

Remember that this current government wants what is worse for you.

Pharmaceutical medicine cures symptoms to major diseases but not the disease itself to make money. There are over two hundred words of buying and selling in Yiddish. Never trust a Jew.

Browse /fit/ but stop after you get going on your own routine. Don't waste money on Brazilian ju jitsu and just buy guns.

Experience is the best book only you can read.

Stop listening to others, they are retarded and you are not.
>>
Don't drop out retard
>>
>>35337030
Do NOT go to SMC, DO. NOT. everything that's negative in my life and what I hate was born at that fucking school, god damn I wish everyday I never went.
>>
>>35343902
>Browse /pol/
Are you trying to ruin your life?
>>
File: fc,550x550,grass_green.jpg (43KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,grass_green.jpg
43KB, 550x550px
Okay me:
1) Everyone in the world uses others to their advantage, its natural, get used to it
2) Omar and Heather, along with their friends, are just druggies who look down on you for being socially inept, NEVER make a big deal of ANYTHING, in life, its all a meme
3) Dining hall food makes you shit your guts out
4) Uninstall steam and all games/no PS3/etc.
5) Don't listen to Mom and Dad they are like children in some aspects of life, Brothers are the same way, trust in yourself
6) If possible continue into biomed and get counseling to address the anxiety issue
7) DO NOT EVER OPEN UP TO FAMILY THEY HAVE FANGS SHARPER THAN STRANGERS IN THE WORLD NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY GUILT TRIP YOU
8) Don't justify shitty purchases by saying "I'll repay it later"
9) Stop talking about what you're going to do and fucking do it
10) When you're 20 never tell anyone about your mental hospital stays
11) Tuii will try to suck your dick when you are drunk and trying to fit in, don't drink you avoid an awkward situation
>>
>>35337030
Only use a condom when you're fucking Bethany in the ass. Also, diabetes mellitus will kill your dick in your mid 30s.
>>
Being hateful and spiteful over things is simply a waste of your time. Focus on the things that make you happy, do the things that make you happy, don't be afraid to try something new you think will make you happy.

Beer is pretty fucking great, and you'll be pretty much addicted to it, quit being such a fag that thinks he's superior because he looks down on those who drink alcohol.

Get your licence ASAP.

Stop fucking being a depressed fuck. And I mean that in sense of stop walking around feeling all sorry for yourself hoping someone will take notice. It's not good for you, and people do not want to be around that for good reason.

Work a job, something, anything before your first summer after freshman year in college. It will make getting an intenrship much easier which in turn will make getting hired senior year much easier.

Enjoy life and quit being such a whiny faggot.

p.s. Persona 5 doesn't come out until your senior year right before you're about to graduate. Shit fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1477640702045.gif (1MB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
1477640702045.gif
1MB, 500x549px
INVEST IN BITCOIN. ALL OF YOUR MONEY AND YOUR PARENTS MONEY AND YOUR BROTHER'S MONEY AND ALL THE CASH YOU CAN FIND
YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS
>>
just b urself :-)

honestly though, I'd tell myself to stop trying to win back the friends that showed they didn't care about me in the first place.
>>
>>35339186
become a trap while u still can
>>
The damage was already done by that point so nothing would change
>>
>>35337030
Just fucking tell her what you think or you'll regret it for the rest of your life
>>
You know how you're really repressed sexually right now? Stay that way, you'll be better off.
>>
your 2 best friends are gonna die. kill yourself to avoid the pain. oh you're also gonna become a drug addicted alcoholic and mom is gonna leave. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>35337030
>tfw 18

uh... you shouldn't have started browsing this shithole website at 12 years old
>>
File: black metal feel.jpg (30KB, 480x575px) Image search: [Google]
black metal feel.jpg
30KB, 480x575px
>tfw i'm already 18 as i'm reading this thread
>>
Learn short squeeze and go all in on DRYS.
>>
>>35337030
>stop giving a shit what people think about you because no matter how much you try to change there are still going to be retards that will judge you based on nothing
>dont go to school right out of hs
>dont sacrifice your sanity just to maintain friendships with shit people

To be honest i was way more happy when I was 18, nothing really changed except for the fact that reality finally started to seep into my life.
>>
>>35339448
What did the feelings feel like?
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.