[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skelly feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 14832942389596.png (16KB, 532x1056px) Image search: [Google]
14832942389596.png
16KB, 532x1056px
>tfw BMI: 16
>tfw eating a bit more than usual makes you feel sick
>tfw you hit your elbows/hipbones against something
>tfw spoopy fingers
>tfw can't lift heavy things
>tfw your upper arms are as thick as your forearms
>tfw the doctor asks if you are anorexic
>tfw can't sit on hard surfaces because of not having natural cushioning
>tfw have to buy children sized clothes
>>
How to get fat? I can't carry a gallon of milk around with me all day and food is expensive. I want to gain at least 30 pounds.
>>
>>35336009
>>35336079

skele here. i get shit-talked at my job everyday because im so skinny. ive been trying to workout and eat more to become chad but nothing helps

wat do?
>>
>>35336136
I wear jackets a lot. They can't see your arms and won't think you're so skinny.
>>
>>35336009
>have to buy children sized clothes
No that's called being manlet. I'm 6"1' and 135lbs. I fit into adult clothes. You're just a fucking manlet.
>>
>>35336196
This, heavy coats like Carharts give you the appearance of being fit.
>>
>tfw 6'0 130lbs
>tfw trying to start lifting weights and can't even hold the squat bar behind my shoulders
>>
>>35336651
Whoever told you start with free weights and bars is an idiot. If you're a skelly and a weakling you need to start on machines and build your strength up. Otherwise you will damage your joints. Use the machines. Then once you've gained muscles mass wean yourself off machines.
>>
>>35336633
>tfw I do this but skinny neck still makes me look malnourished
>>
File: 1481476013450.jpg (1MB, 3496x1638px) Image search: [Google]
1481476013450.jpg
1MB, 3496x1638px
>>35336009
>>35336079
>>35336136
EAT you fucking skeletons EAT.

>Ice cream
>Cereals
>Oats
>Pastas
>Rice
>Sandwiches
>Meat
>Beans
>Cookies
>Peanut butter
>Oils
>literally anything

FUCKING ANYTHING. You faggots are just as bad as the obese fatasses that complain about how they "just can't lose weight". Just eat fucking food, retards.
>>
File: Cartman-BeefCake-SouthParkSlot.png (48KB, 240x207px) Image search: [Google]
Cartman-BeefCake-SouthParkSlot.png
48KB, 240x207px
>>35336818

thx for this anon, i made a pasta for supper but only ate half of it and now im gonna go re-heat it and shovel that bitch down my skinny gullet
>>
>>35336009
>BMI was at it's lowest at 15
>get enough of getting called skelly
>stuff my face for years and get BMI to 24
>finally give up because what's the point
>now gone from 24 to 19 in three months

Eating is overrated desu. Probably 90% of my diet is nachos and ramen.

Eating is harder and more of a drag than not eating, fact.
>>
>>35336818
>just eat bro
Evidently you're a fatass who doesn't know what it's like to feel bloated and full after a tiny meal
>>
>>35336891

not the anon you are replying to but i wouldn't advise eating a lot if you're not going to burn it off via exercise... you gotta output what you input or it turns into flab
>>
File: m2M5xHw.jpg (247KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
m2M5xHw.jpg
247KB, 1200x1200px
>>35336891
Your body adjusts to what you give it, specifically your stomach. If you eat more REGULARLY, your stomach will get accustomed to digesting more food. The reason you get "bloated after a tiny meal" is because you eat like a pigeon. Eat more, slowly over time (Don't try to eat 10k calories after this), and you will find that you CAN eat more. Right now, you are simply deluding yourself before you even begin. If you truly wanted to escape skeletonhood, you would make an attempt instead of using mental gymnastics to discredit something you know nothing about.
>>
>tfw slow eater
Pretty hard to eat 2,500 calories a day when it takes you two hours to eat dinner. Any tips for this?
>>
>>35336932
Wouldn't that just ensure I'm a skelly forever
>>
>>35337100

Been there

Food you like/New foods + Exercise

Run for half an hour and then tell me you can't eat
>>
>>35337100
Eat foods that are easier to chew, example...

From peanuts to peanut butter

Or

Chicken to cut up moistened chicken
>>
>>35337100
>put everything into blender
>drink it in 2 minutes
>hope it doesn't taste too bad
>>
>>35337166
If I run for half an hour I'll throw up, no appetite whatsoever
>>
>>35337218
Then pretend you're super helpless and can't do anything about it so you don't have to actually try :)
>>
>not loving food
Jesus your lives must suck
>>
some of you should watch the documentary 'Why are thin people not fat?'. A lot of people literally can't gain weight.
>>
>>35337126

you wanna turn some of those calories into muscle

also eat high-protein foods
>>
>>35336818
>Eat
>Vomit
>Lose weight
Dumbass.

Fatasses have it easy, they just have to control themselves, we actually cannot physically eat more than small portions or we vomit.
>>
File: 1.jpg (42KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42KB, 500x429px
>tfw chubby but small spoopy fingers
What
>>
>>35336818
We all dont live off of neetbucks nigger some of us are poor
>>
>>35336009
>be skelly
>have some cystic acne on back
>tfw lean back on a door or wall just wrong and feel excruciating pain
>uncomfortable to walk on heels while barefoot on hard floor
>sometimes avoid eating because it feels clean
>have had a spontaneous pneumothorax and constantly worry that my lung will collapse again
>>
>>35337312
This is /r9k/ afterall our lives sucking is a given
>>
>>35337282
>:)
I suggest you kill yourself

actually not original
>>
>tfw BMI: 54
>tfw starving all the time
>tfw colleagues ask if you've just been mugged, but all you did was take the stairs into the office for a change, and you got all sweaty and red in the face
>tfw everyone expects you to lift really heavy things
>tfw have to buy custom made clothing
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.