[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets settle this once and for all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (456KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
456KB, 2000x1500px
Do zodiac signs matter. And if so, which are the most robot zodiacs and why.
And while you're at it, share your zodiac sign and thoughts on certain signs.

>libra sun
>scorpio rising
>capricorn moon

I hate virgos, pices and cancers. I tolerate leos and the rest are fine.
Virgos are knowitall annoying assholes, who expect everyone else to know stuff they do and if you dont know it then you are a retard in their eyes. They also cant stay put and not do something for one god damn day.
Pisces are overly emotional special snowflakes with a severe victim complex. In my experience they are usually the type to get tattoos, be some sort of dirty hippy and save stranded whales and hug trees.
Cancer is yet another overly emotional sign. Victim complex as well, will always try to put the blame on someone else. They cant control emotions and they are often driven by purely them no matter how stupid. Giant crybabies.

And i have the priviledge to live in my wonderful family with virgo fatjer, cancer mother and pisces sister.

These are the patters i noticed in pretty much everyone with those signs. There are good aspects as well, im just listing why i hate them.

Also my vote for most robot sign goes to capricorn.
>>
who le fuckkke cares
>>
>>35335852
You're literally retarded if you think zodiac signs matter.
>>
>>35335938
I was a bit spectical too, but a few people guessed my sign by just talking to me. Decided to research a bit. Got my natal chart and shit and started reading up and watching videos on my planets, houses, sun, moon, ascendant bla bla. 90% of the stuff i heard was spot on. And its quite specific stuff which i know for a fact does not apply to a lot of people. In not saying its egzact science but it holds some truth. Research a bit before you disregard something completly.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.